The saintchill fan club taking new members

DeletedUser

Requirements:
*must adore the saint in game
*must send saint resources once a week
*must allow him to farm you twice a week and let him hit your offensive troops/navy
*must sending him begging mails for bullseye to read and laugh at
*must send saint and his friend cupcakes with glitter on top
*must attack with swords or biremes
*and must adore PrincessLozza ;)

Thanks

p.s. all members get a free 'I love saintchill' t-shirt which FOTNs will send out soon x

DeletedUser

Saint,

You know I love you. I'm sure you do. However, the requirements for membership in this club seem a bit...well...noobish for me.

So...I will simply adore you from afar...without the snazzy t-shirt.

DeletedUser

Oh, oh, oh! Me, me.... Pick me :p

Oh, hang on... Can I at least get the t-shirt? And I promise to bake some cupcakes for everyone in Bullseye :)

DeletedUser

cupcakes for everyone in Bullseye :)

saint does the grepo-playing and we reap all the benefits!
50279_273872742637_2467295_n.jpg

DeletedUser

I wanna join...Yes..Me ! :D

Requirements:
*must adore the saint in game - Umm..Yes ! :)
*must send saint resources once a week - What if I don't?!
*must allow him to farm you twice a week and let him hit your offensive troops/navy - Can I leave one bireme and one LS? What about 1 slinger too..I mean that's EXTRA BP ! :D
*must sending him begging mails for bullseye to read and laugh at - I'm not good at that..I'll try. :p
*must send saint and his friend cupcakes with glitter on top - Do I get a cupcake?
*must attack with swords or biremes - Ooo..I love attacking with swords and archers..I mean those make one kick azz attacking unit ! ;)
*and must adore PrincessLozza - I don't adore the Princess...I LOVE the Princess..

Btw - Hiyaa Psi ! ;)

DeletedUser

before i sign up i want to know what my resources go towards, i mean i dont want to later find out that there being used to research useless techs like meterolgy.

and cupcakes are these being shared cause in a few months we could have an elvis problem. yes yes we love you but we will pull that face every time you try to bend over.

So until these questions are answered i will not be a groupie

DeletedUser

FunClub

If this would be request for PrincessLozza fun club, then - why not.

Well, probably the price is to high for the saintchill fun club, especially as I don't know how to bake cupcakes