The Scorpions

DeletedUser

The Scorpions are my personal enemies now. Because of them I have restarted.
So, now I am ocean 85 with one small city.
So, if You wish to kill this alliance or his leaders my respect to You and Your alliance.

DeletedUser

Well I guess it is only the venom that makes the scorpion deadly ;)

DeletedUser31480

The Scorpions are my personal enemies now. Because of them I have restarted.
So, now I am ocean 85 with one small city.
So, if You wish to kill this alliance or his leaders my respect to You and Your alliance.

Mate I dont know what happened between you and scorps but afaik they are a decent bunch.

PS: I have played with and against them in Athens.

DeletedUser

Ok, can be closed, may be.

And my history. The Scorpions and his leaders has dissolved NAP with -Veni Vidi Vici- (V3)
and started to take cities from them. And invited bigger players from them.
I was against this and have posted about several times on forum.
Then I get invite from V3 and post about on forum - I will try to kill Your incoming CSs
And have join them. And start to defend them (with no big success).
Next day or 2 days after I was kick out by counttime (Main leader of V3 at that moment).
And start to lose my own cities.
2 CS from them were killed by Venominium.

Then I get invite to KoH, I have join in.
But Scorp again have landed CS in my main city (about 48 hours refuge - have say one of KoH leaders). At that time I was sending support to my alliance members (KoH).
Then I have pressed re-start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Yes, lets discuss the Scorps....very kind of them to build us all those nice cities. Since the Artemisia event ended and we started to focus on them, I think its something like 87-6 since mid October. But I'm starting to lose count. Founders are safely cocooned into VM leaving the membership to face it alone. Kinda rough...