The Screw Crew

DeletedUser

Yo...

Our Alliance is based in Ocean 43. As head Screw it is my job to make sure I provide a safe and stable gaming experience for all that join.

I have had experience running a very successful Alliance over on the game GLORY OF ROME. If you want strategy... I'm your gal; if you want advice... I'm the one; if you want money... get a job you bum!

Most Alliances are all about war, war and more war. This may be a war game but there is more than one way to win a war other than pure brute strength, and that's... THE SCREW CREW way.

If you have a large Alliance, we have no ambitions against you. Why? Because you already have enough to worry about fighting the other big Alliances. Why waste your time chewing on smaller fish while the big sharks circle (it makes no sense). I have no problems picking up the pieces after all the wars. heck, we may even be beneficial to larger Alliances, because we keep the smaller Alliances in check around them, even knocking off the pests so that they can concentrate on bigger matters and cities. You see, it's not who wages war the best, it's who wages war last.

So, if you ever want to join, come find us. My pixelated computer-generated door is always open.

-Sally Screw
Leader of THE SCREW CREW

DeletedUser

Im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this sally but it seems like your alliance isn't going to go any where you started way to late. a question if your alliance doesn't focus on war what does it do bake cookies? and if your alliance doesn't attack you don't expand. Last question since your not going for war Are you going to be the next big M.R.A a peaceful one at that

i hope none of this has offended you

Best Regards
Thedemon447

DeletedUser

Im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this sally but it seems like your alliance isn't going to go any where you started way to late. a question if your alliance doesn't focus on war what does it do bake cookies? and if your alliance doesn't attack you don't expand. Last question since your not going for war Are you going to be the next big M.R.A a peaceful one at that

i hope none of this has offended you

Best Regards
Thedemon447

Who said we don't go to war? I said we don't wage war on pure strength alone. The finer points of attacking and strategy may be foreign to some so I apologize for introducing those concepts to you. In the future, I'll be more behaved.

i hope none of this has offended "you"

Better regards
Sally

DeletedUser

you are very funny talking of strategy when you run a M.R.A with quite a few members under 1500 points and not 1 player with more then 1 city :D

best regards
thedemon447