The Second Book of Atomic

DeletedUser

Genesis

As the old world ended, pilgrims were sent forth and they travelled 14 Days and 6 nights, for lo the internet is an odd place. They searched until they found suitable lands and they praised The Goat for she brought them safely to new lands across the vastness of the ether. The pilgrims who's names are lost in antiquity, prepared the lands and build city's in praise of the goat, and the message was sent unto the old world. 'Come in the waters fine'

Many warriors answered the call, some travelled to other lands on personnel quests, many were too old and injured to make the great journey. As the warriors arrived a great council was called and the people said who shall lead us, many said Devindared has served us well in the past for knows the way of the Goat. gabrish saw this and said unto the masses 'for lo there is a 50 member limit' I will recreate Warpath and we will have a great pact.

So the great pact was signed and it was decided to expand in different directions. gabrish said unto Devindared forsooth it is too hard to go in that direction for there is another alliance there and I am scared, I need to expand in ocean 45. Devindared said 'no problems my old sea sparrow, yehaa (for he was originally from as strange land), Atomic has no fear we shall go unto 55. gabrish mistook kindness for weakness, and on that day he turned away from the goat and named himself 'The Muppet Master'

While Atomic searched for great warriors to help in the purification of its lands, the 'muppet master' schemed with other non-believers and turned Warpath's warrior against the goat with lies about Atomic.

During this time wibblewoo arrived in the new world, see below an extract from the book of wibblewoo.

After journeying over under and through worlds on a quest so secret he didn't even tell himself, wibblewoo who was the purist and drunkest of all the disciples arrived in the new world and he said 'look a pub, this place will do, round up sheep, kill all the hookers and bring them to me' (This was in the ancient language and translated to modern it is believed to say look what a good place to found a city). Hence a new city was founded 'ALL HAIL THE GOAT' and Wibbs said I shall found a new alliance and it will be called 'Taz is English' in honour of his old friend and demi-god.

On seeing this powerful alliance Devindared travelled to the great city of Goat Holm D and a historic meeting was had. although an exact account of the meeting was lost in the BBQ incident in the year of the earlobe, it is generally agreed the meeting went like this.
Wibbs, Hi Dev,
Dev, Hi Wibbs look your alliance is great can we merge into you.
Wibbs, Hmm I will have to pray on this.
And the Gin was called for and Wibbs did pray and pray and pray. After he had finished praying, Wibbs said unto Dev, Shlook im tyk anm nee klmmpy hic.
The goat had foreseen Wibbs devoutness and transmuted Taz unto the spot. Taz being also devout was able to translate.
This is what was said
look mate I can't be bothered with all that admin I'll join you. But I want all the dead hookers.

And the great merger happened and peace was apon the lands.

The muppet master saw the happiness in Atomic and was envious and thus he planned his treachery and on the first day of the year of the Tea Cosy, Warpath, No Noobs allowed, and Adeptus attacked our holy brethren, and lo Atomic were rocked. The council were called and it was decided Noobs will die first then we shall deal with Warpath and the evil one shalt be rimmed, and lo any other allies he has shall then be converted to the way of the goat, oh they shalt be converted on our alters. Hence the word was sent forth, and the word is PEACE.

There will be peace. Atomic shall bring peace. Our warriors shall bring peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Purgatio Chronicals

And so it came to pass that in the second month of the year of the Tea Cosy, that The Goat led her chosen one's into battle with Warpath, and they were smitted. The Goat herself appeared to evil one in a dream, and she showed him his life without dorritos. On that night gabrish learnt fear, for he knew that he would be rimmed. Some of the other lost ones looked unto each other and spoke aloud we must leave this alliance, for this alliance is the word of evil. At that moment the muppet masters spell was broken and those warriors left in search of enlightenment.

On hearing the joyous news much praying was done (hic) and king Devindared fell into a deep Dorrito induced trance. Atomic's warriors did fear for the mighty King and they did pray hard, oh they prayed hard. After many moons had sailed to the west the King awoke and he did speakeded these holy words as golden Dorrito's rained down around him.

The whitewalking Tripple Terra's shall die

Devindared tasked the mighty General Irreverent. with this duty. Thusly Irreverent. sent wave after wave of Atomic warriors and the Terra's were brought to their knees. On seeing that the end is near, DagdaLir the leader of the Terras spoke unto his God, but no God replied,(This is because the Goat was busy giving it a good slapping.) and in despair DagdaLir fell on his sword . Thus the Terra's were broken and they did flee unto other alliances.

At this time wibblewoo, was spoken to in a dream by 'The goat' and she said to him

I command you to write this history of my beloved Atomic and I give you a message to pass onto my chosen people. Go forth and crush these new heathens to the north for they refuse to pray to me. To aid in this task I will return to you my beloved tazaxel and remember,

All must worship me for I am the word and the word is Dorrito.

Brothers and Sisters it is joyful news we will bring peace to this world, Peace through death.

ALL HAIL THE GOAT​

DeletedUser32565

+ rep, he's welsh so it mustve took him AGES to find someone there who could write and put this down on paper for him!

DeletedUser

Paper! Why didn't I think of that. If I'd used paper instead of wood I wouldn't have to use ogham script.

DeletedUser31057

Hey Wibbs, I wanted to read the first book of ATOMIC and see how you portray there 'The Muppet Master'. :cool:

Hail the Goats who attacks the "Pain down Under" :D

DeletedUser

Ahh the first book of Atomic is believed to be lost in Olympia. It is held in 7 caskets, each designed to block its 7 pillars of magic.

Some say, it is so powerful it can make someone like Marmite.

Some say, that if you were cast sight of even it's outermost casket it would cure teetotalism.

Some say, that it can only be found by a blind goat, as it emits the smell of Golden Doritos with Platinum flakes.

DeletedUser

The Goat is looking a bit bored, best get your wellies on Wibbs.