The Shadows Rising - FALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Members of World Nu.

Some of you have been wondering what it is i kept hinting about here on the forums, about something going down, well here it is.....We are all more than aware, that in the world, we have far too many MRA's roaming about, calling themselves "elite" and "top class alliances" when they simply recruit a lot more than the rest of us. So us at Shadows Fall decided to make matters into our own hands, against the biggest MRA, once know as THE WRAITH, now known as The Shadows Rising, and have Officially disbanded them.

I am sure you have all been aware of these Nu's Paper articles saying that we are going to war with this sorry excuse for an alliance, mainly coming from -Achilles-, well you should not always believe what you read...

MO-motivational-funny-liar.jpg
The fact is, they declared war on us, cannot remember why actually, but we laughed it off, fancy declaring war on an alliance a lot better than your own before most people's conquests have even begun!

Stupid-Terrorists.jpg
Now, let me explain how this all came about...
Shadow Rising dipped to desperation to try and prevent us from attacking them any more, constantly sending message after message and invite after invite to our members, even offering some guys high ranking positions.

funny,silly,wordy,humor,ha,bread,and,toaster-79a5c9df619039e0a6c34014fec2a5f7_h_large.jpg
Although we found it comical, it was a far too funny of an opportunity to just let pass, to it was agreed that mAsTeRiTy would be the play to transfer over and collect the rights, and become the SECOND Shadows Fall member to disband cuong's mighty MRA

gullible-test.png
I Will put money on it that this persistent bunch of Noobs will be back, AGAIN, however, I did this to raise awareness for you all, that lightening really can strike in the same place twice, and i promise it will do a third time if they return. There is only Shadows in Nu, so Titans, watch out.
Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed and are glad to be rid of this liability of an Alliance for the time being at least. I would also like to congratulate Masterity on his first successful disband and hope you all appreciate his work, without his persuasive talking and dedication to the cause it would not have been possible...

TommyKnight
Shadows Fall

app_full_proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow good job Tommy and mAsTeRiTy you would think after i did he would be more careful...Glad to see them not in number 1...although i really wanted to see how well they would in war...sigh but there a MRA not much would happen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow good job Tommy and mAsTeRiTy you would think after i did he would be more careful...Glad to see them not in number 1...although i really wanted to see how well they would in war...sigh but there a MRA not much would happen...

please, the credit must go to mAsTeRiTy, he done all the hard parts :)

DeletedUser

bed4c2a918.png

Love there new Prof

Well now that coung knows you had a part in it even if it was small you'll be getting a lot of threats and personal insults from him and his loyal members same goes for mAsTeRiTy prob more for him :p

DeletedUser

I had a suspicion this was going to happen after reading your comments in other threads and after reading the "article" that was planted in the Nu's Paper.

Nicely done. :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Gotta love the fact that this disband/kicking of all members was very thought out. It was to the number 1 alliance and wasn't some silly move. I feel like this had a very black ops feel to it.

DeletedUser

bed4c2a918.png

Love there new Prof

Well now that coung knows you had a part in it even if it was small you'll be getting a lot of threats and personal insults from him and his loyal members same goes for mAsTeRiTy prob more for him :p

I am sure I will get a lot of hate mail...I expect it :) But nothing as worthy as the disband...

I feel like I have achieved my goals in this world now!! It had to be done especially after getting belted with earthquakes and lighting bolts...(I am sure I will get plenty again!)

Some screenshots to follows ;)

DeletedUser

Gotta love the fact that this disband/kicking of all members was very thought out. It was to the number 1 alliance and wasn't some silly move. I feel like this had a very black ops feel to it.

Really? A black ops feel? Nah it's more like a deja vu feel :p

DeletedUser

Really? A black ops feel? Nah it's more like a deja vu feel :p

Reminds me of under cover cops...Make you think your friends with them then.....
b758d7b2e4.jpg

and
7e8165b0d7.jpg

OR
09c86e0e7f.jpg

OR
5444719f29.jpg

and last but not least
bfffe432fe.jpg

DeletedUser

EVERYONE we will never fall! all wiling to get revenge join:
Shadows Are Forever