The Shadows Rising - FALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now to ensure disband #3 is in the middle of a war to cause fatal damage to whatever C&C an MRA has.

DeletedUser6156

The Problem is, your the exact same, nothing has changed bar the fact that you got rid of cuong, smart move considering how much he liked to invite enemies. but otherwise its the same set-up as you had before with a different name and you personally have more rights. Judging by past encounters and looking at statistics its only a matter of time before this alliance fails.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but ANY ALLIANCE with over 100 members already is an MRA, so the only non MRAs in the top 12 are Shadows Fall and WOV

Just gona put it out there, but WoV- are not an MRA. They are very organised and if you have spoken to any of them they do have a glimmer of intelligence.

:p

This was a very well done disband, but there's been so many in this world already!

I want to see a truly spectacular war!

Perhaps i will post some of the reports i have been receiving lately....seeing as attacks are more fun than sneaky spy work.

DeletedUser

That is hardly any fun at all.

There's always the WoV- conflict with V2.oMASTERS.

So or the farming of certain Shadow alliances.

Where are the people who can post PnP's on the same level As TK? There's action happening out there lets have some fun with it!

DeletedUser

Where are the people who can post PnP's on the same level As TK? There's action happening out there lets have some fun with it!

Were trolling or attempting to troll :p,or making fail PnP's like me! O and don't forget all the News Papers!

DeletedUser

maybe the big war will be with the U.A.N.

I think we're having one with the O.R.C. well not that we are that bothered, but apparently they have a whole forum in there alliance set up about us :D

DeletedUser

hmmm well just have to see :) BTW ARISE misses you would you ever re-join

DeletedUser345

that first picture TK was a bit harsh :(

i just try and tell the news from a neutral view, this was a good read but try not to feed me false info in the future i would have checked it more, but i need a story.

DeletedUser

LOL! we need all the help we can get look at my grepo stats and you will find out.

DeletedUser

i've been reading the forums...

sorry we've gone very OT.. thought not sure what else there is to say on about SR lol

DeletedUser

that first picture TK was a bit harsh :(

i just try and tell the news from a neutral view, this was a good read but try not to feed me false info in the future i would have checked it more, but i need a story.

true, but If we had told you the true reason, thennnn your article would have let the cat out of the bag too early :)

Status
Not open for further replies.