The Shadows Rising - FALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yea-ish lol i think he will relocate but still have his alliance

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see coung start posting leggy keep this open or well all haft to go to your house and KILL you! jk/jk

DeletedUser

Wait TK was -Achilles- in on this? Is is Newspaper trust worthy?

DeletedUser

Wait TK was -Achilles- in on this? Is is Newspaper trust worthy?

-Achilles- didn't know anything, Masterity fed him some rubbish about us going to war with them that's why he left, no one suspected nothing :)

DeletedUser

That. Is. Brilliant! You have topped jarp at disbanding tactics :p

DeletedUser

haha, Jarp has never used a fake fight that everyone can see before :p that just shows how blindly people will follow what they see on that news paper

DeletedUser

Masterity never fooled me. I was sceptic at some times, but he always had my thrust. Especially after what we went through on speed. :p

DeletedUser

It happened again!? :O
Damned, I had just rejoined them :S
lol

(...must make up silly excuse...) We did it on purpose! We made ourselves look really stupid (and I mean REALLY stupid) so that you would totally underestimate us when the conquering starts and then when your are busy underestimating us and laughing at us, we take all your cities! mohahaha (evil laughter)

By the way, well done Masterity :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a self admitted noob to this game, but wow, that just seems silly to me, not only to have your alliance disbanded once but twice? I think it's time to pack it up and join a real alliance or leave the game altogether.

DeletedUser

I am sure I will get a lot of hate mail...I expect it :) But nothing as worthy as the disband...

I feel like I have achieved my goals in this world now!! It had to be done especially after getting belted with earthquakes and lighting bolts...(I am sure I will get plenty again!)

Some screenshots to follows ;)

No hate mail from me. I'm impressed. I'm in Shadow Titans and was awed at the way you sucked the group in. When I suggested that CAUTION might be in order and that perhaps your exhortations to attack the high level Shadows Falls players might be questioned I was labeled as a old Cassandra (well not really, I doubt most know who she is) that was lowering morale. I just logged on this morning and while the Titans know you are gone from Shadows Rising they don't seem to have registered the fact that Shadows Rising is also gone.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.