The Shadows Rising - FALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No hate mail from me. I'm impressed. I'm in Shadow Titans and was awed at the way you sucked the group in. When I suggested that CAUTION might be in order and that perhaps your exhortations to attack the high level Shadows Falls players might be questioned I was labeled as a old Cassandra (well not really, I doubt most know who she is) that was lowering morale. I just logged on this morning and while the Titans know you are gone from Shadows Rising they don't seem to have registered the fact that Shadows Rising is also gone.

Cheers!

wow! and you're still there :D

DeletedUser

Bad boy masterity. That was stupid to dissolve them.

You should have made it seem like there was a spy and make them all hate each other. Then a civil war and the alliance gets disbanded ;)

But still, nice one ;)

@farouk-I really hope you learn. Get an experienced leader, someone that has been leader of an alliance before, or, keep doing what you are doing and end up getting destroyed over and over again ;)

DeletedUser

By the way, hate mail is funny ;) I got a lot in the KoP war on iota after my message. Most of it was very funny. Some tried threatning me ;) They were threatning someone way bigger than them though so it was nice and funny.

DeletedUser

Heh, apparently they really are cleaning up their alliance.
titansuan.png

Also, I find this profile hilarious after how happy these guys were about killing fhib's 50 horses and were all like: "SHADOWZ FALLZ IS FALLING DOWN!!!!!!111!!1!!!"
SRFAIL.jpg

DeletedUser

This disband was very good... Very well executed and very well publicized on the forums! Great PnP! A first rank alliance, very good work! I've only personally disbanded 2 first place alliances... It's not very often that an MRA lasts in the top 3 after BP ends.

Bravo!

10/10 :p

DeletedUser

Dooh, they're 2nd ranked alliance.

Yes well, early days in the evolution of world NU. Waste Treatment Facility hasn't noticed me and I won't join an alliance that is the "spawn of evil" or will "stain the oceans red with blood." :D

DeletedUser

The shadows rising is over cuong will not be accepted as a founder. But is a good player. Pleas respect him...

DeletedUser11539

Disbanding Shadow Titans Will not work!

And since we aren't a MRA, we are kicking players if they don't meet expectations

DeletedUser13936

Great PnP TK its very informative and at times funny. you deserve a + rep for it. Shadows Fall will conquer Nu!

DeletedUser

hmmmm, its early to say. Anyone can take Nu at this point

DeletedUser11539

well, so which alliances are at war now?

cause after today, the entire world will change

DeletedUser13936

hmmmm, its early to say. Anyone can take Nu at this point
good point but if you look at their bp and average points you will see that they have a good chance of dominating once more of their members research conquest

DeletedUser7784

Sorry for the double post, but ANY ALLIANCE with over 100 members already is an MRA, so the only non MRAs in the top 12 are Shadows Fall and WOV

DeletedUser

Disbanding Shadow Titans Will not work!

And since we aren't a MRA, we are kicking players if they don't meet expectations

Your alliances ABP sucks your alliances leadership sucks,your alliance has the making of a MRA just not the members and therefore would do as bad as a MRA in war...

DeletedUser

DUDE! it was not my alliance! i came later we merged into them! i recently became a leader! AND we just started this morning! and no im not a noob. Noobs give up. After losing 3 cities and 140 attacks today and 30 more to come... A noob would have gave up..

DeletedUser

DUDE! it was not my alliance! i came later we merged into them! i recently became a leader! AND we just started this morning! and no im not a noob. Noobs give up. After losing 3 cities and 140 attacks today and 30 more to come... A noob would have gave up..

I was talking about Shadow Titans calm down...

Status
Not open for further replies.