The simple joy of getting jacked up over 96 resources

DeletedUser

Ahhhh, it really is nice to get excited over a tiny amount of wood stone and silver.

I can just see my little detachment of six swords running down the hill back to Groveland with thier back packs full of loot...

It's so nice to begin at the beginning again..............

:)

DeletedUser13459

is very true, get excited :p lol

its nice to be back in a speed one world also! it has been a pretty long time since i played speed 1

DeletedUser

is very true, get excited :p lol

its nice to be back in a speed one world also! it has been a pretty long time since i played speed 1

It's gonna be a hell of alot different than Theta, which is where my head has been since mid june.

Must say, I'm excited about the game again......
:pro:

DeletedUser

ah it will be slower than theta..nothing different..

Slower means completely different....

growth, attacks, alliance interactions.... all will be at a different speed, therefore different than in Theta.................(SW)

DeletedUser

Well this is my first contact with speed one, but i imagine you'll be more independent on your mines since farm growth is a lot slower then say speed 2 and 3.

DeletedUser

The biggest change is that in one month no ones going to be at 60,000-80,000 points.
(Noobies will have a chance)

DeletedUser

Well this is my first contact with speed one, but i imagine you'll be more independent on your mines since farm growth is a lot slower then say speed 2 and 3.

I agree/disagree. 2 ways to look at this. Build up as many troops as possible to have 6k loot in one, or build up mines as far as possible to copensate for low production. First option is better, but second is best for noobs

DeletedUser

I agree/disagree. 2 ways to look at this. Build up as many troops as possible to have 6k loot in one, or build up mines as far as possible to copensate for low production. First option is better, but second is best for noobs

Well, i was thinking the same thing, late stage town max mines otherwise troops is always first.