The Sin will rule Rhethymnos

DeletedUser

The Sin will be in north-west.
Ready to wage war, we are an aggressive alliance and will only take on skilled members.

Any who want to fight and grow, just find me on the world, or answer here.

Of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger is possibly the most fun. To lick your wounds, to smack your lips over grievances long past, to roll over your tongue the prospect of bitter confrontations still to come, to savour to the last toothsome morsel both the pain you are given and the pain you are giving back -- in many ways it is a feast fit for a king. The chief drawback is that what you are wolfing down, is yourself. The skeleton at the feast is you.

DeletedUser18825

Good luck. I am very scared that you will rule this world.

DeletedUser18825

I'm afraid that The Sin will rule Rhethymnos, jono, and you can't do anything about it. :D

DeletedUser

Yea they will. Im definitely not aiming for the no.1 spot, it is a horrible place to be lol.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid that The Sin will rule Rhethymnos, jono, and you can't do anything about it. :D

OH YEAH!! You go that right lol

You'll all be so scared you'll want to join or merge with me..
And I'll have to think about it hehe

DeletedUser19523

yall r just a bunch of wanna be's. get a life. i mean really its one thing to say ur making an alliance, but a totaly diff thing to brag abt it 24/7.

DeletedUser

yall r just a bunch of wanna be's. get a life. i mean really its one thing to say ur making an alliance, but a totaly diff thing to brag abt it 24/7.

everybody that i've seen post so far has been joking...i hope you are too.

DeletedUser19523

Well Pella isn't Rhethymnos. The only reason they rule Pella is because i wasn't there. Just you wait, You will see your fate soon enough...

DeletedUser14204

thats a shame would like to have you with us :) morale is s**t tho

DeletedUser

yeah, ef morale. screw actually having to try for your city.

DeletedUser

yeah, ef morale. screw actually having to try for your city.

haha.. yeah morale makes it more fair for the little people.
just a bit harder for us, but hey, when we're good, who worries about morale?