The Situation Recruiting

DeletedUser11886

First off If Your Going To Criticize this Post Because Were Small Don't Even Start Reading.

The Situation Is Located In o46 And Is Recruiting there and o36 We Currently Have A minimum of 250 Points For new players, if you have Experience In Other World Send A Message With Your Grepolis Stats Link On it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alliance Name: The Situation
Ocean Located In: o46
Recruiting In: o46,o36
Alliance Cap: None
Requirements: At least 250 Points (Will Be Updated As The World Proceeds), Be active At least Every 2 to 3 days, Have a Positive Altitude, Be ready To help Your Alliance Members In A Declaration Of War, And Be Able To Have Personal Knowledge.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We Are A Small Alliance That Have Just Started And Is In Need Of Players.
We Are New-User Friendly And Will Teach You How To Play This Game And Enjoy It. Keep In Mind That This May Sound Like A MRA But We Are Mostly Looking To Teach new Players How To play The Game And Creating A network That Will Protect You While You Grow. We Are Not Only In Need Of New Players But Players That Are In Other Worlds Too. You Can Share, Learn, and Work Together As A Core And Help Teach Each Other Tricks In The Game While Learning Some Too! Even If You Think You Know Every thing You May Learn Some thing that could be useful in this alliance. We Are A Mostly Peaceful Alliance But You Must Show Promise In War. We Will Not Tolerate Refuges And or Spies (Although Some Tend To get Through Many alliances) If You Join Us We Will Help You Every Step Through Your Way In World Xi.

Join The Situation.
Message Me For Recruitment

Looking For Pacts? Send Them To me But keep in Mind Only Alliances with At least 2 people and 1,000 Points Will Be Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just a comment, maybe dont capitalize every single word, It CaN MaKe Me ThInK oF ThiS aNd ANNoys ReAdeRS

DeletedUser10963

it is enourmessly enoying. good luck anyways, although you'd better start your alliance on another world this on belongs to me :p

DeletedUser

First off If Your Going To Criticize this Post Because Were Small Don't Even Start Reading.

Looking For Pacts? Send Them To me But keep in Mind Only Alliances with At least 2 people and 1,000 Points Will Be Accepted.

Kyleli just a suggestion to you, i recommend not really having any pacts until other allainces start to establish themselves in points and fighting ability. That way you don't committed to any useless allies. just my opinion though

DeletedUser

Yes its annoying, but for those of us that have alliances, let him talk. He wants to enjoy the game as much as we do, so let him have fun.

Good luck mate!

DeletedUser11886

If you didn't know im 11 :S And this is my first alliance i made lol Also I like to cap everything... It makes me feel nice... :L So I don't really know how to handle one :p I just want some allies because theres a bit of small alliances in my area lol

DeletedUser10963

If you didn't know im 11 :S And this is my first alliance i made lol Also I like to cap everything... It makes me feel nice... :L So I don't really know how to handle one :p I just want some allies because theres a bit of small alliances in my area lol

eventhough I respect your honesty and wish you the best, I don't think this helped your cause a lot :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11886

I know :S Were +5,000 Points...

DeletedUser14937

well i'm quite far away from your location but anyway best of luck :)! hope you succeed and yea you should take that advice about the caps

DeletedUser6810

Ouch, soc thats a painfull blow.

If i were you mate i wouldnt start your own, join an alliance with an experienced leader and ask to help out, for example become a forum mod and see how things are done before jumping head first into a rim alliance.

I can honestly say running an alliance is very interesting but it can be difficult at times, especially on the rim.

DeletedUser

Ouch, soc thats a painfull blow.

If i were you mate i wouldnt start your own, join an alliance with an experienced leader and ask to help out, for example become a forum mod and see how things are done before jumping head first into a rim alliance.

I can honestly say running an alliance is very interesting but it can be difficult at times, especially on the rim.

I was a rim Founder long before I became a Forum Mod, though I don't think you meant that. I was a freak in that the day I started I lead (and still lead a year on), but I'd played similar games in the past.

Otherwise I mirror what you have said. Do not become an alliance founder if you;
a) Are new to the game.
b) Have no experience of leadership (ingame or RL).
c) You do not have the time to play and lead (it takes much more time and effort to do right).

DeletedUser6810

I was a rim Founder long before I became a Forum Mod, though I don't think you meant that.

I was leaning more towards alliance forum mod, so he could see as much as possible and use it to his advantage so he has the knowledge required to run an alliance after awhile of learning :).