Newspaper THE SLANDER: Fair and Honest Reporting

DeletedUser

Greetings to those who love me, those who love to hate me, and those who do not know me yet. We return for the second edition of the slander. If you still have the first edition it would be wise to put it in a plastic sleeve as it may be worth money one day.

UNPRECEDENTED DISPLAY OF AGGRESSION BY TVG AND TA

You know nobody thought that TVG and TA would have the heart to attack one of the best players in the world of Corinth. Usually feeding on smaller players and noobs like lockthor and myself, jaws dropped as they joint attacked the largest player in Corinth. For those of you who felt they had no heart or courage put your foot in mouth. Corinth.

ITS A PARTY DID YOU GET YOUR INVITE

So this just shows whos who in Corinth. Many Alliances have been approached to join a great big hand holding tree hugging event for those who dt really have the skill to play on a balanced field. This was over a week ago so things have changed quite a bit but here was the list Legion of Achilles (former TVG mergers), The Association, The Varangian Girls, Origin (Do these guys even fight anybody), Access Granted (Alot of pushovers easy cities. Many now have joined TA), Unknown (basically a bad joke of an alliance and already a multi pacter), Oceans(nothing worth mentioning) and Babylon(The alliance we found out much about in last edition).
So where are we now. The #1 ranked TVG and #2 ranked TA are on board. Unknown, Oceans and Origin seem to be as well but there is more story to it. Origin.... seems some are quitting to play sim city or Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Oceans.... Sigh. lets not fight it this is the lamest most boring alliance in the top 30 or so. MRA at its worst. So the big story, overlooked Rise of The Titans who I would place above most alliances in the top ten will merge into the garbage dump know as Unknown. Why a small quality group would make this move befuddles me. There is a couple cool people I have met over there and feel bad that they will be let down. You know whats good tho after that holla atcha boyyy.

Determination

http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/articles/nab/mosquito-two.jpg
Ok so we have all had the little mosquito buzzing around and bugging us. Often we swat or splat the mosquito. Sometimes it gets a little blood, but u dt expect it to be carrying malaria and take you out. For over 2 months I have gotten close distance CS attempts from a little 15 16 city girl on me The hemmoroid of TVG. The nerve I thought, "doesnt she realize she will never defeat me Snoopwins." What really made me laugh was she almost always tried by herself. What was she thinking? Nobody has ever taken one of my cities by themself NEVER. She telegraphed it every time. Timing would be ok but not great, if she didnt like it she would cancel and resend. I would see grouped attacks developing and then the hour float CS. Sink sink sink. I liked the BP and the quip conversations with her. She continued with the attacks even if I was online. A few days ago i see the incoming i figured sweet some BP from my Sreta. There was a 3 second gap. For me I can drive a bus through that on a self snipe and I did. Favorable wind, some real good luck and 3 of her LS passed through my much larger wall of BR with the CS. She was in. Good job Sreta I will see u soon.

Interview Time

My first interview is with a good friend and ally. Watch what u heard Lock is no pushover just ask the TVGTA members that attack.

So Lock you seem to be the focus of alot of TATVG attacks lately is there anything you may have done to incite them? I mean you havent gone inactive or anything have you?
lockthor: they simply love me I think I havent gone inactive nothing
I haven't write to them nothing, but everyone loves lock u know
[Snoop: So has it always been like this or has there ever been situations when a TVG member has saved or helped you in some way.
lockthor: well there's a guy that I love most of them all
jaguar 25 cause he saved one of our cities once
Snoop: Really was that while he was at TVG
lockthor: yeah
Snoop: Who was sieging you at the time?
lockthor: dolly
Snoop: Wow so I guess you guys are close.
lockthor: lol sure

Unknown reporter: Tell us why do you love sinastral so much and do you agree with CH that he must be a gentle spirit?
lockthor: ahhhh sin
he always gives me gift
well DBP gift
I love him so much and he always come to check if it's all ok in my cities
so caring
Snoop: So lets face it and come to what everyone is talking about from last week. You were quoted as one of the biggest noobs in corinth. For weeks you have been the target of TA and TVG who usually only take inactives, solos, small players or just plain Noobs. However your BP points and CS kills have been more than impressive. Do you think your title is warranted?
lockthor: mhhh
A noob in PB for sure
lockthor: but with other alliances there is another scale of judgment

Snoop: I think many will agree with part of your statement. How many CS have you sunk by the way?
lockthor: aaahhhhhhh
thanks for the question:D
44 in attack and 92 in defense and when I'll reach 100 I'll make a huge party and I want to invite all TVG and TA friends cause it's only due to them that I have reached this number
thanks guys for all your CS
lockthor(leading the interviewer): do u want also to know slinger number?
cause they r dolly's speciality

Snoop: So seeing as u are proud of ur slinger count throw that number at me as well as how many you think are from Dollface.
lock lockthor: 191741 about 2/5 of them are dollys
[6/19/2012 6:30:22 PM | Edited 6:31:02 PM] lock lockthor: mhh the second question it's quite difficult to answer but counting that most of her nukes went down under the sea before touching our shore...
Snoop: wow and a few Erinys to boot im sure. Well it has been great talking to you lock is there anybody you want to thank or give a shot out to before w close?
lockthor: yep
TA members, unfortunatly I haven't take note of their names but a lot of those guys use to leave their supports in my city and attack them after a while so thank u guys for the wonderful show I can see from my wall and obviously for the free BP

For my second interview I did some digging and found an interesting group of warriors that had popped up. They seemed like an interesting bunch and I had the pleasure of discussing the group with LaurenceFong of

Snoop: So I found it interesting that you base your group on peace and civility. How has this policy worked for your alliance so far?

LaurenceFong: Sorry for the late reply.

Actually, the name "Civilism" is came from a college fraternity. Our core members know each other for over 10yrs.
Peace means we are not aggressive in expanding, but will sure response to acts of war.
At first, we want to name this alliance CPGuys, but on a second thought, there might be girls playing this game. So we use Group instead of Guys. :p
Cheer!

Snoop: That is a fair concept. So is there any alliances that have caused you to respond with force?

LaurenceFong: So far we are in peace with surrounding neighbor... hm... one little fight with The Delicatassen.

snoop: Yes I do know of them, seems like they get into it a bit with quite a few alliances. Have they managed to take any cities, and if so have you gotten any back?

LaurenceFong: Actually it is us to attack them first, that is a old issue from BF.
We are formerly BF, but regroup after the falling of BF.

Snoop: Funny enough i do happen to have had the pleasure of getting to know Shurtrun and Doyle from BF. I found them to be pretty alright guys in my opinion. What is your take on them?

LaurenceFong: This is a long story. As you know there was once a strong alliance called Ocean Imperium based in O74. Then one day, some core members were switched to LoA and OI dissolved and BF was formed. The founders were Shurtun, Paddester, Doyle and KingBrasi.

BF was in PACT with LoA at beginning but suddenly they were going into War. The war last about 5-6 weeks and some of the BF member started to jump ship. Dramatically, last week, LoA started recruiting BF members! Well, many of them switch and so did Shurtun and Paddester. More dramatically, Shurtun and Paddester were kicked out soon after they joined LoA.

I know nothing about what had happened, but from what I can tell, LoA is targeting on BF founders at the beginning.

That all I can tell~

Snoop: I see much of BF has dissolved at this point, according to you in good part due to LoA oppression. If it comes down to it will you submit and merge like many members of BF or is the bond of your new alliance too tight?

LaurenceFong: No, this will be our last alliance.

snoop: So I see your alliance page says you play 24/7 so you should be a formidable opponent. You also seem to have good honor. But have you gotten alot of pretty girls to join yet lol

LaurenceFong: Not yet T.T
I am not iron man, we just check in frequently :p

Snoop: Well you seem like a cool guy and I wish you the best of luck with the new alliance. Is there anything else that you want to let the readers know like area you recruiting etc.

LaurenceFong: We are not open recruitment for now, unless pretty girls is knocking the door :p

Thank you for your interview too! It was an honor to me, thank you.

Well thats all folks if you are somebody or you know somebody that should be interviewed drop me a line.

Your Friend,
Snoop
Editor in Chief
Destroyer of TVG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a member of LoA, it's interesting to see how outsiders view us and our little war with BF. It's also nice to see how things are going elsewhere in Corinth. I hope there's a third edition.

DeletedUser

LaurenceFong: This is a long story. As you know there was once a strong alliance called Ocean Imperium based in O74.
About peed my pants from laughter, Oceanus Imperium was the biggest MRA on the server.

DeletedUser

^ we were, but we were strong in our good day. You look at stats, if you were on the front lines in 64, 74, and 63 when we were still around then you would think a little different of OI.

DeletedUser

And here you are spouting nonsense again. Yes I'm sure OI was strong just like you took a bunch of cities off of Bone collectors. Unfourtanetly for you I was able to look at their stats and again you have no clue what you are talking about. The only alliance you guys took any cities off of was Bone collectors who it has been clearly established are the whipping boys of everyone. You guys lost cities to good alliances or even decent ones left and right. Please think about what you say before you speak. That is all.

DeletedUser

^ would you care to post a link to those stats you looked up OI on?

DeletedUser

go back a bunch of pages and you will start seeing TVG and a few RE cities taken by us. After I left it became really bad in there, I never looked back to them after I left.

DeletedUser

4 RE cities total, one of them towards the end of RE when basically everyone left so assuming it was an inactive. 1 TVG city taken which was 800 points, I'm sure they were devastated. :rolleyes:

The number of cities they took off OI was rather incredible in comparison. If this is what you consider a strong alliance I have to wonder what you consider a weak alliance.

DeletedUser

or a MRA that has mostly selfish non-posters and supporters that's pretty good. We held our ground for a long time but then TVG started moving into 64, then 74. Then RE started attacking in 63, we held out for a while but eventually all of our problems got to us and we started collapsing. Most of those cities taken were not taken easily. And that 800 point city was important enough so that a big player would bother to waste a slot on colonizing it.

DeletedUser

Held your ground for a long time, your kidding right? It looks like TVG and RE both ran a train on you from the beginning and I can say that no one ever took you guys seriously, go to the Top 12 alliance threads if you want proof of that. Anyway I'm done arguing with your foolish statements, nonsense is what comes out of your mouth 90% of the time.

DeletedUser

There was a period of a week or 2 that we didn't lose our front line cities, and it's rubbish that comes out of my mouth 100% of the time in Corinth, in Xi and everywhere else I am not so much of a njub.