The Sons Of Cronus -Are Seeking Active Members

DeletedUser

The Sons Of Cronus is actively screening potential members to join us in our Quest for World Domination .Though many have tried to gain acceptance into our glorious ranks, Not everyone is qualified to become a Son Of Cronus. Will you have what it takes? Ocean 75 (SW) Novus Ordo Seclorum!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cronus has sons?? Oh.. now get why hes gone to hospital, hes sick of all his little sons and wants to get rid of his special parts so there will not be any more of you guys.... We are talking about the same Cronus aye??

DeletedUser

Dude, you must have rode the short bus and spent the day in the same class, cause its obvious your helmets loose.Get that strap fixed before you hurt yourself .( 24F members please..... help him , He's fallen and can't get up! ) LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha dude you obviously havent been around the forums long..... Anyone else would know i was referring to the Moderator Cronus, who is in hospital atm :D And if you are the sons of Cronus (the titan) then why don't you just call you alliance, 'The Gods"

DeletedUser

Yeah, Just got on the forum for the first time today ,didn't know there was a Moderator named Cronus sorry about that dude. And I think the name sounds cooler than just the GODS....

DeletedUser

Well, welcome to the forums, and i wish your alliance luck :)