The Space Invaders

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I am Galaxyboy and I have created The Space Invaders. This alliance is only inviting members in O92. I know this world is old, but I just came from the Alpha forums and a lot of their players are quitting and have gotten bored of the server because of how long it's been around. So I'm guessing that there are more servers who are encountering the same problem. So why not start an alliance in those servers and try to brighten up the server. I know that won't happen for a while, but I and The Space Invaders is up for that challenge, so pm if you are interested in joining The Space Invaders and let us grow together.

DeletedUser

Not to put a damper on your idea, but your going to need a bit more experience before you try to set up an alliance. It takes alot of work and dedication to even be vaguely successful, and its something you really need to work at. You also need to be established. At 251 player points, I don't believe you're ready for the responsibility of others. And there's plenty of alliances in Beta, its not a lack of alliances thats a problem.

DeletedUser

... it's "you're toast"
.. and I think your recruitment mail sucks.

Army Ants today at 1:49 AM
join the tide

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow what is up with you and grammar Hericles. You are like a very grumpy English teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow what is up with you and grammar Hericles. You are like a very grumpy English teacher.

(find something wrong with that...)

Well, for one thing I think there should be a comma after 'Wow,'

Also, there should be a question mark after 'What is up with you and grammar Hericles?'

:p

DeletedUser

Damn it! okay I am going to write a perfect sentance find an error.

Start: The mouse entered the house. :End

DeletedUser

Start: The mouse entered the house. :End

lol, no error except that you are able to write far more complex sentences than that...

Also, the mouse would not have been able to enter the house if you had proper wall insulation :p

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I am Galaxyboy and I have created The Space Invaders. This alliance is only inviting members in O92. I know this world is old, but I just came from the Alpha forums and a lot of their players are quitting and have gotten bored of the server because of how long it's been around. So I'm guessing that there are more servers who are encountering the same problem. So why not start an alliance in those servers and try to brighten up the server. I know that won't happen for a while, but I and The Space Invaders is up for that challenge, so pm if you are interested in joining The Space Invaders and let us grow together.

I can't find a trace of either player nor alliance!