The SPARRIOR ALLIANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

-The Sparrior Alliance-
"God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best." -Voltaire

We, the members of the Sparrior Alliance, may not be the most popular, nor the biggest, nor the strongest, but we will stay strong and survive.
We will stay loyal to the Alliance, and we will fight our enemies honourably. We support each other, fight for our Alliance, for our freedom, and we FIGHT FOR GLORY! We shall help others when needed, or if attacked, strike back harder.

WE ARE THE SPARTAN-WARRIORS OF THE SPARRIOR ALLIANCE!

-WE ARE-
...HONOURABLE AND FAIR in battle
...HELPFUL AND KIND to those in need
...LOYAL AND TRUSTWORTHY to our Alliance
...BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS during war
... RESPECTFUL allies and FIERCE enemies

Anyone should feel free to join our alliance. We will support anyone who joins. If you are attacked while in this alliance, we will figure out a way to help you (we try to have at least 2 people on an island at a time). Send a message to Emporis to join. (Eta)
You don't have to be in a specific ocean to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't exactly pay attention to the oceans so...
you're probably right, 63

DeletedUser

ya emporis your in 63 but i dont think we are based ther we have lots of members spread out but each ocean has a great leader

DeletedUser

uhhhh what world are you in im in gamma i have a good city not many points bbut dont let that fool you. i have a good defense of units and a level 28 Acadamy im working the wall up and my max resource carry is 16050 i have high resources {all resource productive buildings are 24 or more.} and i have a well enough attack force. i would love to join but i need to know if it is in my world. i can join the world your alliance is in but i will be a noob for a nice while

nvm im not in your world but i can join your world will you have me sparrior alliance!

oh and what direction should i choose?

in eta i shall be a good defensive and offensive soldier player with a good resource generation

DeletedUser

Well we are now Justifed Minions under my reign but Emporis and Danfish lead with me so its pretty democratic. They are the diplomats of the alliance and Im pretty much a warrior who kills all lol. They choose well for their War Commander lol.

uhhhh what world are you in im in gamma i have a good city not many points bbut dont let that fool you. i have a good defense of units and a level 28 Acadamy im working the wall up and my max resource carry is 16050 i have high resources {all resource productive buildings are 24 or more.} and i have a well enough attack force. i would love to join but i need to know if it is in my world. i can join the world your alliance is in but i will be a noob for a nice while

It is in Eta. My main world is Gamma. if you only got one city chances are...your a dead man lol. I got 8 cities working on my 9th now. It is pretty fun but pretty time consuming to.

DeletedUser

Alliance

Im a newb lol but id like to join and maybe help you guys out? I do play Evony which aparently is stolen off any other game lol so i have np starting up atm will need some help as im no master of all creations :) Do what evr this thing does haha and get abck to meee:cool:
My names is same as fourm name.

DeletedUser

Well, we ended up merging into a different alliance.

Is there any way to delete this thread? I almost never get on the forums :p

DeletedUser4013

I will close the thread. This way people will be able to see that you have merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.