Newspaper The Spartan Times- Vol. 1, Issue 1

DeletedUser

--THE--
--SPARTAN TIMES--
Vol. 1 Issue 1 Spartan Times​

Picture1.jpg
The Crimson Empire And The Sacred Band Still At War!
The Feud started on the 25th of June and begun due to a poorly placed move by The Sacred Band, they took a farm from one of the members of The Crimson Empire.As an instant retaliation from the leader of The Crimson Empire(The Crimson Lord) they attacked a member of The Sacred Band and since then there has been a total of over 300 losses, The Sacred Band has lost over 300 units and The Crimson Empire Has only lost about 10.

Advertisements

The Scarlet Alliance Is currently looking for recruits and is filling important positions.
For more info contact Newsting.​

S.O.S Is No longer MRA​

S.O.S Is no longer accepting all requests to join, being one of the strongest Alliances it is interesting that they have waited this long to stop accepting random request, in fact they claim they only accepting +600xp members, but I'm not all that sure about this considering the fact that they have a member that only has 200xp and one with 300xp and several others under 600xp. They are enacting this rule because of being criticized of taking in refugees late last month.

Duck And Cover

Many alliances have already enacted their power and have begun attacking random people with little or no regard to what the people have done in the past. The forums are lining up with many stories of people getting attacked by large and in charge alliances for little to no reason, and it is getting to be a huge problem, there are curtain alliances out there just to pull this sort of stuff off, so if I were you either get with an alliance and be ready for the worst or cower in fear and hide away, and keep your head out of the public eye.

Be Ready For The Worst

Due to the many television advertisements Grepolis has been putting out there, many thousands of noobs and beginners are flooding into the game and are beginning to fill up the islands so if you want your friend to have a spot near your town or you want to move over by your friend I would do it now or you might not get the chance to do it again for awhile.

Newsting's Top Tip Of The Month​

Putting the word ELITE in your alliance's name does not make it elite, Thank You

Top 5 Alliances Of June
1.Evolution-299546Xp
2.S.O.S-238346Xp
3.Prophets Of Hades-210195Xp
4.FIRST-181305Xp
5.Spartans Of The Sea-179260Xp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually we may have defeated more than 300. Well The Crimson Lord may have defeated more than 300. :D Good job. But you have good competition with Marker87.

DeletedUser

sorry about that, the numbers were only from a rumor which was estimated. I changed it just now, thank you for mentioning it. it is good for someone out there to watch my back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One thing I didn't like was the moaning about bigger players attacking "randomly". At this stage, to get resources and bp it's necessary to attack others on your island. Why does there have to be a reason to attacking another player?

DeletedUser

No one on my Island has been attacked yet... I'm talking in general I'm seeing a lot of people raging on the forums about it.
So you just keep to your business and I'll keep putting my paper on the forum thanks for the co-operation.

Sincerely,
Newsting

DeletedUser

I am looking for people that have stories of whats going on if you are one of them please tell me about the story and I will feature you and your story in the next paper. Also if you have anything that you would like added to the paper or a feature that you think is missing tell me and I might just add it.

DeletedUser

Just looked at the views, 54 after just 5 hours, thanks guys for all of the views there is definitively no question that there will be 2nd issue.

DeletedUser

Not bad,few pics and one or two interviews would make it even better.Enjoy a rep for putting into your effort in it :)

DeletedUser

Great newspaper. Now I wonder, which paper will gain more popularity here, yours or Marker87s? Only time will tell :)

DeletedUser27793

correct in many worlds they stop it after 1 or2 papers it would good if u continue

DeletedUser

A newspaper is never made by 1 person ... if we want these light of the day moments we the guys inside the world needs to share the juicy detail of the everyday things that happen.

DeletedUser

250 views on this paper, not bad guys glad everyone likes the paper.

DeletedUser

Hey guys as I posted on the other papers there is a good chance there will not be anymore papers.

DeletedUser

That's a shame. I wish more people were active on the forum.