The State of Play

DeletedUser42621

L&D + family took 8 from spartans (6 from zathio personally forcing him into VM) and 6 from romans
TFP took a few from romans as well.

All players who lost cities were active and received support.

Stats currently being updated...-Done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42621

Latest update is here: (accurate as of 26th November)

Toons vs TGO
117-115

Toons vs Spartans
28-32

Toons vs Romans
46-38

L&D vs Spartans
21-17

Romans vs L&D
0-53

TFP vs Romans
46-24

Resistance vs TGO
22-0

DeletedUser41922

All players who lost cities were active and received support.

Is that so? Only Zathio was active and lost those cities 2 oceans far away. Please make yourself known by curent situation before you make such affirmations.
Support was coming to those cities because we had trip in them ,but it is too dificult to protect a non-wall city with owner offline.

You must know how they failed on active cities (like mines) as well.

It was a good job from them, yes ,and I congrats them ,but that is all.
P.s: I just couldn't stay away when I saw you wrote that.

DeletedUser42621

Romans haven't taken a single city, and spartans have taken only 1 active.

Anyway, welcome to the forums; hopefully you will stick around, things are pretty dead round here...:(

DeletedUser40223

Good analysis as usual Tai.. You do pretty darn good even if the odd mistake is made mate. We are all only human (apart from me).. I am a GOD.. Obviously.. :p

Nice to see you Costy me old mate! It's been a while bud, I'm not too surprised peeps struggled with you, you've always been a good fighter. Shame you chose the dark side though! ;)

WLSC Update: We have doubled in size. There's 2 of us now.. lol..

We have lost 2 cities to the TGO turtles the week before last and another this weekend but that one was quickly retaken by the other God in my esteemed alliance.. My man NZ.. (SW)

Now hear this turtles: Hit any of our cities again and the poo poo will hit the fan.. Be warned it's a big ole pile of poo and a gianormous fan I'm talking about.. And it'll be pointed in your direction.. yuk.. :D

DeletedUser42621

Is that so? Only Zathio was active and lost those cities 2 oceans far away.

I've just checked your claim.

We took cities from 3 Spartan players-Jaded Slick (active), Zathio (active), Robert.I(active)
and 3 Romans*Byzantine-the story end (active), idotraut(active), qqurz(active)

Here is the proof:

http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/1208/members Roman members and recent growth check out the above names.

http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/157/members Spartan members and recent growth check out the above names

As for Zathio losing cities 2 oceans away, he was the one who chose to conquer there.

DeletedUser41922

I've just checked your claim.

We took cities from 3 Spartan players-Jaded Slick (active), Zathio (active), Robert.I(active)
and 3 Romans*Byzantine-the story end (active), idotraut(active), qqurz(active)

I just told that those players weren't active : Robert ,story and qqurz. If they were ,I guarantee you that they couldn't took them , I lossed dozens of troops on non-wall cities with owners offline and I wouldn't bother to post here if they were active.

Grepo-stats does not mean nothing for me if a player is partial-active and he is offline most of the week/day. He does not represent a chalange for the enemy .

I won't continue to argue on this subject.! I just posted what I needed to say.

Also I do like your posts taikou ,keep posting ,I daily check the forum to see what my enemies are thinking:)

Nice to see you too here ,Brir.

DeletedUser32731

nice update Tai :)

still waiting for the turtles to stick their heads out a lil bit for air, ummmm... they prob scared it might get chopped off :(
Costy, every city took was from an active player btw, semi active or not but still active enough to see the 12h period when they were revolted, u know you can tell your guys inno made an app for them on a smart phone, just for them, "Semi Spartans" lol

PS.

the word is WLSC has added a new appetizer to the Menu, these two crazy ppl who love to eat turtles..

DeletedUser40223

the word is WLSC has added a new appetizer to the Menu, these two crazy ppl who love to eat turtles..

That's the only thing on the menu.. turtles and simmers..

Starter:

Choice of either Turtle or Sim soup.

Main:

Sim salad or turtle burger.

Dessert:

Freshy whipped sim served with creme fraiche or turtle pie with a choice of ice cream or custard on top..

Drinks.

Turtle smoothie, sim smoothie or the house special:

turtle AND sim smoothie.. :D

DeletedUser

Am I seeing this right in Grepointel? Toons are now losing cities to.....wait for it.....wait for it.....Rancho Relaxo? What's up with that?

Blaze-say it ain't so. Maybe it was just a friendly internal transfer?

DeletedUser42621

In defence of the Toons they have lost 1 city to Rancho-and the player was completely inactive.
Rancho are basically the 3rd division of spartans, they all came from the same world share forums and help each other out defensively and offensively. Essentially, the conquest in question was spartans doing what they do best-attacking inactives.

DeletedUser

Is it my imagination or are Spartans/Romans starting to implode? And after they are gone, who fights who?

DeletedUser

Essentially, the conquest in question was spartans doing what they do best-attacking inactives.

While I admire your analysis, I find it a little interesting that you are criticizing Spartans or anybody for who they attack. Your own BP stats are not all that glorious. At least they are attacking and defending.

DeletedUser42621

While I admire your analysis, I find it a little interesting that you are criticizing Spartans or anybody for who they attack. Your own BP stats are not all that glorious. At least they are attacking and defending.

Haha true enough,

I have been attacked once so far on world Nicaea, and that was a farming attack when I briefly went inactive. Being on the rim I will inherently have a harder time acquiring BP.

Nearly all of our ops are in oceans 55 and 46, which is to far away from me to get to in time. The only 2 enemy cities in ocean 57 are Zathio, and they are both prestacked with about 2000 birs. Plus he is in VM anyway right now.

My dbp is horrific, but my abp rank is higher than my points rank anyway, which isn't to bad for someone in my location. All my CP come from battle points, so whilst my BP is far from impressive, when put in context its not as bad as it first seems.

What's your IGN cloaca maxima?

DeletedUser40223

Is it my imagination or are Spartans/Romans starting to implode? And after they are gone, who fights who?

Spartans won't be shifted easily, while I believe they will be defeated by Toon and co I don't think it'll be a huge implosion ala TGO. And TGO aren't done yet. If all the best players from the Romans/Spartans/TGO can band together there is a whole lot of fighting still to come. Personally I hope that does happen. Nicaea needs war..

DeletedUser

If you look over the stats, things have really died down here. Hardly anybody is fighting anybody. Seems to be turning into a SIM race, and a slow one at that.

In the hope of stirring up at least a little discussion, I offer my New Years predictions:
1. Spartans and friends will continue to fade away. Fast or slow, it will happen. When? Many by Feb 01, most by March 01. A very few will linger on.
2. All of the alliances fighting Spartans will reevaluate their positions. Love Death will realize they have to make a move if they are ever to catch Toons. They will team with remaining Spartans and friends against Toons.
3. Resistance and others will have to pick a side. After sitting on sidelines and eating up Spartan ghosts, they will join with Love Death and fight Toons.
4. Toon simmers, and yes you know who you are, will have to learn to fight. Some of they would rather switch than fight and will rebel against Toon leadership.

These are my predictions. What are yours?

DeletedUser42621

Spartans are still going strong, although many have moved to a different world (Eubea).

L&D and Toons are quite far away with regards to distance, so I doubt that their could be any particularly intense fight there, unless L&D move much further north into 55 and/or 45.

Resistance will stick with Toons I think as L&D are to far away to protect them and they will struggle to stand up against Toons on their own.

XStream will hide on the rim

DeletedUser

L&D and Toons are quite far away with regards to distance, so I doubt that their could be any particularly intense fight there, unless L&D move much further north into 55 and/or 45.

Resistance will stick with Toons I think as L&D are to far away to protect them and they will struggle to stand up against Toons on their own.

Glad to see some discussion. I thought I would have to get really outrageous to get a response.

The alliance cap is 50. Only 50 players can win. I maintain that when Spartans are gone, friends will turn on friends.

Toons are setting themselves up to win this world. I am not so sure about other alliances. If L&D and Resistance are not interested in winning, why bother to play? Why not join Spartans and at least make it more interesting?

DeletedUser42621

I will now try to update again, although will take a while...