The State of Play

DeletedUser20414

Oiii Tai.. I'm gonna take issue with that statement about there being "only 4 active alliances" :Angry:

You forgot mine.. We may be small, be we sure are active.(SW)

And we are NOBODY'S academy.. :pro:

Stop yelling you lot!, i'm trying to sleep! Dam it Brir, i'm your academy when you can wake me up, its hard work dancing around maypoles, spreading love, planting veges and spreading peace.

DeletedUser40223

Stop yelling you lot!, i'm trying to sleep! Dam it Brir, i'm your academy when you can wake me up, its hard work dancing around maypoles, spreading love, planting veges and spreading peace.

I dunno NZ.. :(Sleeping when there's love to be spread around.. :Angry:U just can't get the staff these days! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser38382

Dan-Give up now while we will show mercy. Spartans rule!!!!!
What's your player name, I'll pay you a visit. Show me Mercy? Is boring me to death showing me mercy or evil turtle torture. The don't feed Dan DBP or he'll get too powerful and kill us attitude makes me want to quit, but I know that's been the Spartan plan all along. Bore me to DEATH. LOLOLOL

DeletedUser20414

I dunno NZ.. :(Sleeping when there's love to be spread around.. :Angry:U just can't get the staff these days! :rolleyes:

You've hired new help now, does that mean can go back to sleeping?

Yawn...

DeletedUser

If you look over the stats, things have really died down here. Hardly anybody is fighting anybody. Seems to be turning into a SIM race, and a slow one at that.

In the hope of stirring up at least a little discussion, I offer my New Years predictions:
1. Spartans and friends will continue to fade away. Fast or slow, it will happen. When? Many by Feb 01, most by March 01. A very few will linger on.
2. All of the alliances fighting Spartans will reevaluate their positions. Love Death will realize they have to make a move if they are ever to catch Toons. They will team with remaining Spartans and friends against Toons.
3. Resistance and others will have to pick a side. After sitting on sidelines and eating up Spartan ghosts, they will join with Love Death and fight Toons.
4. Toon simmers, and yes you know who you are, will have to learn to fight. Some of they would rather switch than fight and will rebel against Toon leadership.

These are my predictions. What are yours?

These were my New Years predictions. I would have to say #1 was mostly right. #2 was exactly wrong-Toons ditched Love Death, not the other way around. # 3 and # 4 have yet to work out one way or another.

The good thing about such a dead world is that you can write almost any far-fetched junk in the forum, and it's still more interesting than what's actually happening.

Next predictions:
-Toons will continue to chase 300 and Xstream, and will be no more successful than they have been. WW era will start, and these battles will still be a stalemate.
-Love/Death will continue to sim. and sim. and sim. Lots more Love than Death.

DeletedUser40223

I have a prediction Clo.. DRaPH won't be simming.. :Angry:

Ever.. :pro:

DeletedUser

I have a prediction Clo.. DRaPH won't be simming.. :Angry:

Ever.. :pro:

DRAPH seems to be the BEST alliance out there. Clear purpose, no BS, no drama, just good honest killing. I salute you!

DeletedUser32731

Me Sim. Tell that to 10K dead Toon troops:)

to much respect i had for me to start talking smack here again, everyone who bad mouth NT or me in these forums are in a better place watching rite now *RIP*, far as 10k dead Toon troops lolol more like 5k troops, that is me being extremely nice but all L&D/PW/spartan/xstream/300/ect.. troops died on my birm wall, took every bit you all had EVERY BIT, that is with the help of the whole server and still couldnt revolt me :p not even scratch the surface :))) come on guys?? havent you all learned how to attack from watching us in the forum for year+? :) not gonna start talking s#!t here, GL guys.. better luck next time around...

DeletedUser38382

Actually in 2 days it was 13K+ only attacking Toon.

DeletedUser32731

BPs dont = to how many troops killed! check your wall..

ofc only attacking Toons :p rest of the server has a nap or pact haha.. we are the only fighters in this server :)) and we love it that way!

DeletedUser42621

don't worry blaze - you still have 5 academies

NT
NTL
GoH
GoH 2
CERB
Resist
OT

edit-actually 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

L M A O yoo, still everyone singing the same song. lalala... if you take in account that NT has academies lol which we don't due to 50 player cap we have a continuing alliance in NTL and no more.. if you call that academies your alliance still have more dude, PW and 13th? i forgot what you call those? ummmm ACADEMIES? so idk where you get 5 bro we dont even have green on those many alliances lol.. maybe you had a brain fart :p recheck you stats, ur usually good at that..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

lol, well GoH is not academy neither is Cerberus. for you to make false statements claiming other alliances academies for few rep in public forum is not good bud, maybe spend more time in the game instead of game forums and get few more cities in the next year that will get you a bit better rep. far as academies go L&D was something like our academy :) now our academy got academies in spartans/bar/arma :) feels good.

DeletedUser25660

@ Taik, you should also list enemies and the no. of players.

NT Enemies (as of 3/9/14)

• L&D (43)
  • XS (44)
  • ..300.. (32)
  • Spartans (47)
  • P&W (49)
  • Armag. (37)
  • Barr. (40)
  • Rancho (24+10)
  • 13th L (32)
  • DOG (17)
  • D&A (21)

NT Allies (as of 3/9/14)
  • DRAPH (5)
  • NTL (44)
  • OT (5)
  • Resist. (9)
  • Cerb (29)
  • Goh I/II (32+40)

DeletedUser42621

lol, well GoH is not academy neither is Cerberus. for you to make false statements claiming other alliances academies for few rep in public forum is not good bud, maybe spend more time in the game instead of game forums and get few more cities in the next year that will get you a bit better rep. far as academies go L&D was something like our academy :) now our academy got academies in spartans/bar/arma :) feels good.

Blaze, blaze, blaze...I was just pointing out that you're not quite as pro as you'd like to think. Remember you use to have 11 academies.
We outnumber you but a lot of our players are quite far away from the front line, which is a leveller. Anyway, keep going with your dictatorship. as for me trying to get rep, if that was the case I wouldn't be posting in nicaea, which only has 4-5 active posters, a lot of whom are NT. besides, getting cp is real pain when you're on the rim, oceans away from the fighting. i don't use gold either so my slow growth isn't to bad, all things considered. NT are a good alliance with good players, hopefully this can make the world more interesting :)