The state of Rho...

DeletedUser

There's now less than 500 people on world Rho and only 2% seem to be active. As you might of guessed, this makes me a little angry.:supermad:
Come on, let's get more people on Rho!

DeletedUser

Why would people want to come back to a server that has already been won, and the core is a ghost town!

Unless you are Bill Murray and hunting ghosts it seems a waste of time and most would be better suited joining a newer world were everyone is starting off on equal terms except for how much gold some can spend ;)

Good luck finding the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man &/or Gozer if you do stay on Rho :D
2janokp.jpg
sg0u10.jpg

DeletedUser

Or you could smash the world of RHO with other dying worlds. Making it reactive with thousands of players.

DeletedUser

Don't matter much. If you can smash it with dying worlds. Then everyone could stay the same, with slight differences...but a bigger world.

DeletedUser19872

Look at world Theta, people going ghost. No alliance has won yet.

DeletedUser

Iota hasnt finished thier WW and they are on their countdown.

DeletedUser

I know, they should drop the line down to the top ten, and see who wins from their. Near the end it should be battle and raging war. Chaos must break loose, i say after the count goes below 300, then alliances should automatically shut down. And then it should be everyone against everyone, untill the top 3 or whoever comes out on top.

DeletedUser20889

Worlds are a lot more fun when there are WW awards to be won.

Im now playing in 2 dying worlds... Rho and Delphi...

Anyway... 398 members left in RHO and TCC HARPOON are soon to complete our 4th Wonder

DeletedUser20889

Worlds already been won ..

But we'll finish on top and ahead of the rest :p

DeletedUser19872

Evolution and BIA have merged to form Retribution, the new no. 1 alliance.

DeletedUser

We know that already. But BIA and EVO...are strong together...We only have but one problem...We have to take down TCC.

DeletedUser

On Rho I don't actually belong to an alliance currently - could you suggest one to join?

DeletedUser19872

No time for that killer, one month countdown has already been initiated, we can't kill each other in this time period.