The Story of Asine

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
s t o p - t a l k i n g - f i l i p o - o f - b r a z i l i a

a7WVB9b_460s.jpg

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Guys, folks, buddies....

Some of you maybe play this game first time. We have many less experience here and we are not aggressive as TF. However, this game is not about taking cities. We can keep fighting with TF in front line, and moving back even to Ocean 43. They can't destroy us if we keep growing up anyway.

For some of you who don't know how to win this world. We need to complete 7 world wonders to win this world. This is main purpose. So losing cities is not a problem again. We can build WW in wherever we're located. None alliance able to win 7 wonders at once. We still have big chance to win if we complete at least 1 wonder.

TF used dirty trick such as spies, multi accounts, spam... however, they can't stop us growing up.
So don't give up. You can do your best, and we will fight against them until the end.

DeletedUser27128

some of this stuff would be really entertaining in a PnP, just saying ;)

DeletedUser57494

Scene XIII
Alas, Athenea, Goddess of Gods.
You have given us the most amazing turn of events.
This world is witnessing astounding defeats.
The Sons of Noob Alliances were once proud and arrogant. Now they have been decimated and return to their cities defeated and demoralized. Some of their leaders and founders and members mere cowards that have jump ship to the evil empire of the core rather than stay and defend.

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Scene XIII
Alas, Athenea, Goddess of God-s.
You have given us the most amazing turn of event-s.
This world is witnessing astounding defeat-s.
The Son-s of Noob Alliance-s were once proud and arrogant. Now they have been decimated and return to their cities defeated and demoralized. Some of their leader-s and founder-s and member-s mere coward-s that have jump ship to the evil empire of the core rather than stay and defend.

DeletedUser57609

This thread and all external forums are a joke!!

Everyone knows most of the people in these forums have no life... that includes all the moderators who make up rules to suit their friends.

As for Shady - gold, gold, gold - only way they can play as no skill required - their main strategy is picking on tiny players as they know a real alliance will wipe them out!
And for the Russians - they are going to wipe you all out Shady Bunch - keep golding but when you take on botters and multi accounters, and that counts for all of them - you have no hope LOL!!

I am going to back Nuts and Fiasco for the win!! En122 they didn't get 4 wonders, but claim they won by coercing players to break enemy wonders so they could get 7 at the end! Yet the stats and end result was Victrix won!

So I sense another Fiasco win with the Russians!! I am happy to see the useless Shady bunch wiped out and never seen again - so will be here to enjoy that spectacle!!

Btw - Skud Fan Club is not recruiting - no one is good enough and never will be :)