The Story of Asine

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Not about us lovely we are fighting them not handing off to them.. "whatever floats your boat I suppose" but while there show them the whole PM why stop there hahaha.. Oh thats right it suits your narrative..
f4884e2de5341b2b5bb164ea3f454dc4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54755

Why is everyone being so mean to our danzel in distress?

Here you go @princess Kuini .. wipe those tears. Don't listen to these haters.. you may be getting thrashed by the banda but remember that epic moment when you destroyed that alliance in 55.. I forgot their name now but uhh, oh well - Keep your chin up!
View attachment 14421
Hahhahaha wait lemme use your logic real quick
1603018753663.png
You may be getting THRASHED by the Odins, but remember that epic moment when you destroyed VICTRIX 7 worlds ago. Now that was epic.
Its not like there are more factors then overall city losses vs cities gained lmao
1603018883162.png
Three more cities ey? This looks like a loss to me! Really no reason to play anymore as they clearly have won the war with this Huuuuuuge lead.
I love people interpreting war score without having any real idea what's happening.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

1saaa

Strategos
Hahhahaha wait lemme use your logic real quick
View attachment 14422
You may be getting THRASHED by the Odins, but remember that epic moment when you destroyed VICTRIX 7 worlds ago. Now that was epic.

Four cities is getting thrashed.
View attachment 14423
Three more cities ey? This looks like a loss to me! Really no reason to play anymore as they clearly have won the war with this Huuuuuuge lead.
But, three cities is everything to play for?

DeletedUser54755

Four cities is getting thrashed.

But, three cities is everything to play for?
Meme? Did you not read what i said? " Hahhahaha wait lemme use your logic real quick " This is the point i'm making my guy.....
Also why leave out this with your quote?
Its not like there are more factors then overall city losses vs cities gained lmao .

1saaa

Strategos
Meme? Did you not read what i said? " Hahhahaha wait lemme use your logic real quick " This is the point i'm making my guy.....
Also why leave out this with your quote?
Its not like there are more factors then overall city losses vs cities gained lmao .
to be fair shady's advantage over banda is pretty significant (in the same way sons is over TF). The fact that neither of these alliances are getting shredded is a testament to the skills of the players involved.

I apologise for missing the context

DeletedUser54755

to be fair shady's advantage over banda is pretty significant (in the same way sons is over TF). The fact that neither of these alliances are getting shredded is a testament to the skills of the players involved.

You're good bro.
And i am not dicrediting anyone fair play to the russians they play well together and are organizied, but to look at stats and get the idea " you may be getting thrashed by the banda" is just laughable

Sorin Markov

Phrourach

I think it's a bit more complicated than that.
Banda is standing up well to Shady, but Shady have a very narrow border with them. Certainly, Banda has played well so far, but it's difficult for either side to gain any ground when their border is only a few islands big.
And then their pawns TF and Sons are also having a war, but TF is pretty split and Sons were an MRA at the start so I can easily imagine them having troubles with activity. To prove my point, stats show that recently they have had to internalize quite a few players and they even gave up a city in their core. In my experience, the TF bunch are good, but not great.