The Story of Asine

DeletedUser57494

Scene 1
Oh, goddess Hydna, come to my aid to inspire me and tell the story of the Asine World. Skudish and his warriors have a destructive wrath which brought countless woes and agony upon enemies of many worlds, and they have sent forth to Hades many valiant souls of heroes. But this time terror is in their spines and souls, and as they are afraid themselves to become the spoils for dogs and every bird. The Great Moscovians have arrived, and Skudish' troops are running around trying to pleading and begging for ceasefires with every foe, for they know that a superior enemy has appeared.

A messanger through their cities and empire has been heard repeating: "...If we divert our attention to the Russians, we will need cooperation from the other alliances as well or that venture is certain failure. Considering all the elements in play and in an effort to provide the best platform for our players to succeed in their goals, leadership has decided to join forces with most of the other world powers in a singular goal of eliminating the Russian threat and leveling the playing field for all... "

Thus, in this world, we have vast amounts of armies in a mega coalition and alliance, as it is customary from Skudish' empire, going south to meet the mighty Moscovians.

Who will prevail?

DeletedUser57494

Scene 2
Meanwhile, the palace of all-powerful Skud was opened wide, and the father of the Shaddy, and king of men, called a council in his starry house, from whose heights he gazed at every land, at Sons of Odin and the Sons of Thor, and the people of the Flags, those from names with little meaning. His warriors took their seats in the hall with doors at east and west, and he began: ‘Great sky-dwellers, why have you changed your decision, competing now, with such opposing wills? I commanded my people not to make war on others other than the Moscovians. Why this conflict, against my orders? What fear has driven them giving up taking up arms and stopping the incite of starting revolts?

Skud continued and from his lips the following was heard:
"Oh Glorious Shady Bunch & Drunken Loners,

Leadership has been tasked with finding a difficult balance for players on our team that want to A) compete for World Wonders, B) Just kill everything, and/or C) Kill everything and then compete for World Wonders. While this has been challenging, it has been the goal and thus far to a large degree has been achieved. However, in light of recent advancements by our Russian friends, we find ourselves in the unenviable position of having to make a choice: Continue on the path which we currently reside, or divert all of our attention to the increasing southern power.

If we continue our current path, our friends from the west, east, north and south will align together against us. This has already been put in motion. While we still like our odds in that situation, the fact remains in that scenario the Russians will go unchecked through 45 and 55 and will become unbeatable in a very short amount of time. Anyone who has ever played against them understands the animal we are dealing with. They are an exceptional team and suffice it to say they have more skill that the rest of us do not have. This renders them unbeatable at the point they reach critical mass.

If we divert our attention to the Russians, we will need cooperation from the other alliances as well or that venture is certain failure. Considering all the elements in play and in an effort to provide the best platform for our players to succeed in their goals, leadership has decided to join forces with most of the other world powers in a singular goal of eliminating the Russian threat and leveling the playing field for all.

There will be a hugfest and permanent hidden pacts will be issued. This is a group of teams deciding to work towards a common goal to give their players a clean, fair, and legitimate game environment to compete in. With that being said, for this to work, we will need to worry about one border and not 4. therefore effective tonight we will temporarily have one real enemy and only one enemy. This policy has been agreed to as well by all other alliances and their respective branches. If you have cities from these alliances already in revolt, feel free to continue attacks for the next 12-13 hours. After that, we need to temporarily focus on -=U.E.BaNda=--U.E.BaNda-. We understand this is not ideal. Some fighters will need to move south. Certain cities may need to be converted to defense or offense depending on location. Once we have neutralized the threat, the world will go back to killing each other and we will continue in the same manner that we have to date. In a fair fight, I will take our chances against anyone on this server. Please make no mistake about this. We will not be in a fair fight and this is the level of cooperation it will take to balance the board again. Please message any leader of the respective branches with questions or concerns, but the decision was made after very careful consideration."

So Minerva and glorious Hydna, assist me in telling the story of this epic war that is coming to the shores of each island in the world of Asina.

Shady Time

Hipparchus
uFvgOqz.png

Why am I not surprised it's a brand new account?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yo was this supposed to be leaked already? Idk what alliance you're from but this is rather sensitive information. If you could, pls delete this.

Everyone making a ceasefire with each others to band together in a non official coalition to fight russians?? shocker...

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Again I wish there was a "Haha" button rather than likes only for what people post.. Varys would be believable if all he said was true.. regardless this is a funny thread..

DeletedUser57495

beaten enemy dogs run with their tails between their legs.
my Slavic god leads me to victory.
vodka and beer with us in the morning!

DeletedUser42792

Well-- I thought I would enlighten our comrades from the east that since the inception of my playing this game in 2011 - all servers I have found do exactly what is happening here - (if the posts are accurate)

1> when a competitor is percieved to be better and more active then the rest of the server-- the server lines up to knock them out
2>this happens on all types of worlds that i have witnessed-- conquest,domination and WW
3>I am not sure this is any different than those situations

Now far be it from me to point out-- if the rumors posted here are true,and I am not saying that they are, you should be gratified that you have risen to the top of the food chain and are perceived as the "Big Bad" of the server-

To be honest, I cant remember a server where this exact circumstance didnt play out when a team was not singled out for their "exemplary" play and attacked by the whole server-- i have won many servers and cannont for the life of me come up with one circumstance in my 9+ years of playing that it didnt happen just like this--

Maybe different times in the server, but as soon as the rest of the server considers one of the teams having an advantage, the rest work to pull it down.

I would suggest you take it as a compliment that some in this rag tag forum consider you worthy of such attention-- not sure i see the issue on any of this. If its true, your the leaders(perceived or not) and you seem to have folks calling for your ouster--

This is a wargame right?-- So you get to fight. I would consider this a good thing not a bad one-
if you have been maligned by lies, honestly no one here will ever know if its true or not. So be happy folks think highly enough of your prowess to "make" things up about you... either way you win.

You get to fight folks that think your to good to beat , if the posts are to be believed-- this is a significant advantage in the trenches of Grepolis

Have a great day--

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Again I wish there was a "Haha" button rather than likes only for what people post.. Varys would be believable if all he said was true.. regardless this is a funny thread..

Maybe a mod could amend the title here to PnP as it is clearly a Russian Fairytale with a LOT of inaccurate information

only inaccurate thing this russian said is in this thread was who sent that mass mail from scene 2, it was not skud it was another leader, pretty sure they are just watching you make a fools out of yourselves while you deny everything from his scene 2 msg which is very much true and accurate, question is when they would simply post screen of that mass mail for everyone to see.

DeletedUser42792

not sure that matters mate-- not gonna argue semantics with you as the point is moot-- all this is speculation including your comments-- either way you all seem to be obsessed with what the board is doing an why-- what you or I "believe" is irrelevant since it cannot be proven-- actions speak and are being tracked im sure-- - the thing is sophocles seems to be making that very point that you say is being discussed elsewhere and supposedly seems to be taking umbridge with the choices he says are being made in the world-- i find you all hilarious -- i would stop flapping you lips(typing) and start attacking folks and settle it in game-- but it seems most of the people commenting on this forums like to do less fighting and more typing-- do something novel guys and gals-- try launching an attack and getting some bp-- u might make a slot-- which is a lot more productive then discusing current events on this silly venue :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the thing is sophocles seems to be making that very point that you say is being discussed elsewhere and supposedly seems to be taking umbridge with the choices he says are being made in the world-- i find you all hilarious

so what you are saying is that mass mail @Sophocles99mentioned above is totally untrue and that coalition is not happening ?

DeletedUser42792

no lethal--lol... what i am saying is it doesnt matter what you all post here-- nothing will be decided here..actions speak to intent, not words--

words my friend are just that -- words, and last i checked, i always see you flapping your lips but i rarely see your navy or your troops in game-- i like to do my interaction in game -- and on that note i bid you all farewell and good day.. as this process has now taking up time i should have been earning bp instead of trading barbs with wanna be poets and fighters-- do yourselves a favor and actually play the game instead of specualting what may or may not be happening as your words wont change the outcome in game-- you actually have to be in game to do that-- and i see a lot of folks in here not in game-- and still commenting on it...which is just sad---

bye all for another year :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
its easy to say that you never see my navy or troops in game considering last time i played revolt was en103 which was what 3 years ago?
i do my interactions in conquest worlds ;)

as for the speculation part, there is no speculation, im quite sure that russians have the real mass mail forwarded to them because i got one of those as well as yours after that one, while im not above showing real screen shoots here publicly i simply want to see how many of your fellow leaders including yourself want to play dumb or outright lie about it :)

DeletedUser42792

the thing is im not woried about you at all mate- your proving my point for me-- you havent played a revolt world since 103-- and this is a revolt world forum you arent in.

Why are you here? like is said mate--- SAD...why not go back to your conquest forum to troll folks there with your thoughts-- at least most of the rest of the comments in here are from people in the world...doesnt make them anymore palatable-- and i will reiterate-- these words in here wont change a thing happening in the game-- only thing that does that is playing-- so spawn and play or just do us all a favor and go troll other worlds as they wont care for your drivel anymore than i do

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
how are you so sure it wont change anything, i already sense some kind of fallout with sons and other teams considering half of their players dont like this deal and half of yours.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
As I'm writing these comments I'm waiting for FV to come off cooldown. There's a lot of waiting in Grepo, which means plenty of time to engage in these 100% unbiased and friendly discussions on externals :)