The Story of Asine

DeletedUser57494

Scene V
Sing, Goddess, Achilles' rage,
Black and murderous, that cost the Russians
Incalculable pain, pitched countless souls
Of heroes into Hades' dark,
And left their bodies to rot as feasts
For dogs and birds, as Skudish' will was done.

The colossal army of the Empire has come to a halt. The walls of cities on the frontier have come down and cities are been conquered and reconquered without a clear ruler of those unfortunate cities. For betrayal and treachery have plagued the army of the Empire. One of the enslaved tribes has revolted are they are up in arms against their former masters. They now pledge alliance to the Moscovians with whom they have a new bond. The flipping of cities has become the most effective form of defense that has stalled the advance.

DeletedUser57129

My partner is half Serbian half Russian. I have absolutely nothing against Russians, except my monster in law, that woman is terrifying. I called it that because its often referred to as simply the Russians on here. Personally @Ahr-Ex I think you read exactly what you wanted out of my post and dismissed the rest, either because you're looking for a fight or just don't give a damn about any one else's opinion but your own. I don't particularly care which it is, the point still stands. I will however go back and add "" over the Russian team to illustrate that it is not a particular attack on Russians it is a referal to the team without having to post the actual name because its 446 in the morning and I am too tired to spell out the name correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Actually I agreed with a lot of what you said in the earlier post, which is why I liked it. However, I noticed that you didn't really respond to @NutsNBoltz question about whether this is a reasonable approach. It is a lot of hard work being a founder and being responsible both for your group and for many of their independent decisions which are not really under your control.

Players that joined us had been fighting the banda and then grew to respect them. I just haven't seen any proof of what Shady claims.

DeletedUser39822

Actually I agreed with a lot of what you said in the earlier post, which is why I liked it. However, I noticed that you didn't really respond to @NutsNBoltz question about whether this is a reasonable approach. It is a lot of hard work being a founder and being responsible both for your group and for many of their independent decisions which are not really under your control.

Players that joined us had been fighting the banda and then grew to respect them. I just haven't seen any proof of what Shady claims.

Shady claims? The first person to make the claims with specific accusations on how he thinks they are doing it and asked for our help is a member of your alliance.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I guess my main point would be, Shady claims they can topple the banda, why not do it solo? Why bring sons into this, why bring hounds of hell, fun with flags etc? I doesn't register to me, people seem more hyped in controlling the board than actually looking at it these days.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
because i wish i had that much money to spend on life? HAHAHAHAHA dear girl i dont need to work a single day in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54234

Let me guess, you're using Internet Explorer and just heard the world opened?
No just trying to add some positivity to the salt mines known as the externals. Have a nice day everyone and good luck in the world too all.