The Story of Asine

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes @Drill come on man, at least point to the right teams.

Q75Fdy0.png

DeletedUser54755

that aint nearly as bad as I thought it would be lol. You'd think a team nearly 100% larger would have 100% more takes no @Lethal-Bacon ?
if you only take the numbers at face value then sure, however 95% off shady/drunken loners arent positioned to take cities from TF and TF
1602865979403.png
1602865989546.png
I find these portray the world alot better as shady and true fear really arent focusing on eachother at all. The russians chose to nap with hounds so leaving hounds out off the equation alltogether is just dumb.

Numbers arent everything you can always pick and chose and get the outcome you want.

Drill

Chiliarch
Can everyone please take a moment to congratulate Shady on their impressive performance against the MRA in 55, it seems no one is acknowledging it and their ego's are just dying for the recognition.

Congratulations Shady, I'm sure the ruthless Hounds From Hell will never drop again after what you've done to them

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Can everyone please take a moment to congratulate Shady on their impressive performance against the MRA in 55, it seems no one is acknowledging it and their ego's are just dying for the recognition.

Congratulations Shady, I'm sure the ruthless Hounds From Hell will never drop again after what you've done to them

truth be told taking cities from true fear was never anything to be impressed of or boast either so...

DeletedUser54755

Haha either you are memeing or just completely missing the mark. " Numbers arent everything you can always pick and chose and get the outcome you want. " Everyone agrees hounds are food. This being said tho the russians napped them to fight shady, so in my eyes it only makes sense to put them on the same side. If you wanna get caught up in numbers then thats your buizniss bro.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Big shout out to Shady and Ango for taking down Hounds from Hell. This throttling is legendary, I mean 300+ cities? Insane, I've never seen numbers like this before.

if you only take the numbers at face value then sure, however 95% off shady/drunken loners arent positioned to take cities from TF and TF
View attachment 14412
View attachment 14413
I find these portray the world alot better as shady and true fear really arent focusing on eachother at all. The russians chose to nap with hounds so leaving hounds out off the equation alltogether is just dumb.

Numbers arent everything you can always pick and chose and get the outcome you want.
Don't understand why you keep putting HfH with Banda. They're not even working together they're just not hitting eachother. Good job anyway on beating them, lol

1saaa

Strategos
The justification for putting us in with hounds of hell is hilarious. A NAP does not mean two teams are working together. I'm positive folks at shady naped with groups at one point or another and would never consider those naped groups allies in any shape or form.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Honestly having a NAP with both sides doesn't make you part of either side. It makes you irrelevant and prey to whoever wins the war.

Big shout out to Shady and Ango for taking down Hounds from Hell. This throttling is legendary, I mean 300+ cities? Insane, I've never seen numbers like this before.
Angodude is a legend. Shady has similar war scores against just about anyone trying to go into their ocean.

DeletedUser54755

The justification for putting us in with hounds of hell is hilarious. A NAP does not mean two teams are working together. I'm positive folks at shady naped with groups at one point or another and would never consider those naped groups allies in any shape or form.
I didnt know you were part off the russians :O. Its circumstancial my guy, Banda napped hounds so that they could fight shady. They left food so that they could fight shady, frankly which graph you chose doesnt really matter. if you disagree cool doesnt my guy at the end off the day its just numbers and as we all know numbers never tell the full story

princess Kuini

Phrourach
truth be told taking cities from true fear was never anything to be impressed of or boast either so...
They didnt actually take them, they were handed them..
TF didnt want to fight them anymore.. and it was nothing to do with shadies neither.. "Birds of a feather will flock together"..