The Story of Asine

DeletedUser56719

you made the calculations papa, wow im impressed you can add
Lol, not me. I am stupid. I did nothing. You need Harvard Degree to do this job.

Do you still want to take Coll's city? Should I send there troops to be boosted by shady?

Shady Time

Hipparchus
@princess Kuini @Shady Time @shady in general lol

I congratulate you for your victory against the mighty Hounds. I can tell you from inside, for 95% (and I made calculations) didn't even bothered to post their revolts. So you took ghosts. Noobas! And you have the guts to come and be proud in externals. Shameful organisation, shameful presentation.

You should be ashamed loosing cities to FWF and Hounds. You noobs! Why do you think nobody's afraid of you? Because TSB and TDS are lead by extraordinary and clever leaders, much love from FWF. Go on and make me the best defender in this world. @LikeClockWork1 don't deserve this title, because he joined TSN (the shady noobs).

Again, I can't believe you are loosing cities to someone that is half of your size, or I could say you are even bigger. Shame!

giphy.gif
Congrats on the cities, well played. Exposing some of our flaws. We'll be back :)

DeletedUser56719

Congrats on the cities, well played. Exposing some of our flaws. We'll be back :)
If you want to build an elite alliance I can provide you alarmless players so you can kick them and save your stats. But you will have only 10 players left in your alliance. Meh.

See that's why russians you blame, are better than you, because they use alarm.

DeletedUser54755

Scene VII
And thus, this world has witnessed what nobody expected at the beginning of the failed invasion into Russian territory.
Weakened and small armies of the periphery entering and conquering cities from the mighty golded and noobish Empire of the core.
The treacherous and arrogant Bunch rather expel their members than having the historical numbers show of their defeats.
Such is the vain and shallow self that they do not want to admit the moral and military victory for they have been shown to be morally and strategically weak.

Go conquering humble and small army
Marching ‘gainst the giant foe!
Hear their war-cry ringing,
As they onward go!
Wrong shall have no quarter,
Right must win the day;
Heed the trumpet’s
"The treacherous and arrogant Bunch rather expel their members than having the historical numbers show of their defeats. "
This is just wrong isnt it. Noone dropped out off ally during the
@princess Kuini @Shady Time @shady in general lol

I congratulate you for your victory against the mighty Hounds. I can tell you from inside, for 95% (and I made calculations) didn't even bothered to post their revolts. So you took ghosts. Noobas! And you have the guts to come and be proud in externals. Shameful organisation, shameful presentation.

You should be ashamed loosing cities to FWF and Hounds. You noobs! Why do you think nobody's afraid of you? Because TSB and TDS are lead by extraordinary and clever leaders, much love from FWF. Go on and make me the best defender in this world. @LikeClockWork1 don't deserve this title, because he joined TSN (the shady noobs).

Again, I can't believe you are loosing cities to someone that is half of your size, or I could say you are even bigger. Shame!

giphy.gif
Fair play especially to the russians they see cities cutoff from the main ally and they capitalised, credit where credit is due. Now papa... come on man you wanna discredit every city we take thats just silly. You took some cities well done tenthousand browneypoints for you sir.
Warscore still stands mate (If i am not mistaken you have since taken 2 cities and we have taken one)
1603193933601.png

debich

Hipparchus
"The treacherous and arrogant Bunch rather expel their members than having the historical numbers show of their defeats. "
This is just wrong isnt it. Noone dropped out off ally during the

Fair play especially to the russians they see cities cutoff from the main ally and they capitalised, credit where credit is due. Now papa... come on man you wanna discredit every city we take thats just silly. You took some cities well done tenthousand browneypoints for you sir.
Warscore still stands mate (If i am not mistaken you have since taken 2 cities and we have taken one)
View attachment 14443
Stop weaving us in every message.

Shady Time

Hipparchus
If you want to build an elite alliance I can provide you alarmless players so you can kick them and save your stats. But you will have only 10 players left in your alliance. Meh.

See that's why russians you blame, are better than you, because they use alarm.
I didn't built this alliance mate. Don't blindly act like you know everything.

I said good job, now piss off. The world is far from over.

Edit:
FWF is an elite alliance? Let's see how well this comment holds up in the future. Only time will tell

Last edited:

Broncos5

Hoplite
Everyone reacts to the actions of the day and not the course of wars, spend your time in game and stop with this pointless banter.

Imagine absorbing a dying alliance that are losing cities and having those players keeps dying and losing cities.. (Golden Horde was already getting smashed from both sides and losing cities left and right) Literally every player that lost cities in your post Yoss just joined and are out of position.

New members or not, they are members now. But everyone here wants to hype up something that was already happening. Now; because they are flying the Shady flag, everyone wants to bring up war scores like they've changed the server.

Congrats to everyone that gained cities; enemies or not, it is the reason most of us play this game. It was a good op and I'm sure it was fun for some.

Hopefully the immature here, can grow up and simply play for the enjoyment and competition Grep provides. Not to belittle and harass the people you are competing against on externals, catch you all in game

pgalland25

Strategos
Imagine absorbing a dying alliance that are losing cities and having those players keeps dying and losing cities.. (Golden Horde was already getting smashed from both sides and losing cities left and right) Literally every player that lost cities in your post Yoss just joined and are out of position.

New members or not, they are members now. But everyone here wants to hype up something that was already happening. Now; because they are flying the Shady flag, everyone wants to bring up war scores like they've changed the server.

Oh, so you mean exactly what PK was doing with our war score with Banda? Ok.

pgalland25

Strategos
We took in bucks and his crew that were all over o45, our core is in 35, that's not exactly the same area, but alright.

debich

Hipparchus
Everyone reacts to the actions of the day and not the course of wars, spend your time in game and stop with this pointless banter.

Congrats to everyone that gained cities; enemies or not, it is the reason most of us play this game. It was a good op and I'm sure it was fun for some.

Hopefully the immature here, can grow up and simply play for the enjoyment and competition Grep provides. Not to belittle and harass the people you are competing against on externals, catch you all in game
The funny thing is that those who took their cities don't say anything about it) Others say)

You are discussing captures while we are busy with captures) It's funny)

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
We took in bucks and his crew that were all over o45, our core is in 35, that's not exactly the same area, but alright.
In the map in my top 8 a while ago, y'all are in both west O45 and O35. You're split, but not enough to suggest what you're suggesting.

Can we all just agree Sons of Odins is trash lol gettin slapped by an alliance 1/3 (or less) than their size
TF are more than half their size and the war score is even. Embarrassing for sure that Sons haven't done more, but you're exaggerating.

Shee Ra

Phrourach

Let me correct Bronco here... he is incorrect. The Mighty Mini Horde weren't being smashed on any side at all to speak of, AT ALL... and hadn't lost a city... so that is Bravo Sierra, but if it makes you feel good....

Where hordes come unstuck is when Flags and their dreadful partner the Mighty "Simming Hounds" decide they need to partner with Banda and agree to give up all of Horde cities, yet horde only had a NAP with them, and they agreed to hand over their own cities just for a NAP with banda and are so wimpy they tried to sell hordes out at the same time (may i remind you GH were 9 players yet #12) ... no one does this. :D But.. it was done. Hordes have a soul and knew this was keech.... and join the Shadies... TO DISCOVER, they care not for a front line... in fact they are falling over themselves to stay as far away from one as possible. The ex Hordes valiantly took 5 cities in the rare *OP* spoken of above, yet the Shadies refuse to help them defend a single one. Poor Princess Ra & Co are run off their broomsticks... flipping a tonne of cities while Shadies sit in the shade counting their DLU while busy explaining they are "just not ready" to have a front line. (One red city per island is judged a front line) unless you are the ginger step-kid - AKA Hordes :) Ragged-Ra has flipped those opped cities at least 4 times over already and hasnt slept for 5 days. Same for her Queen. Shame on Funbag-flags for being incompetent, and shame on Shady for letting them carry on regardless.

The ex Hordes, with their impeccable record and joint 3453 years worth of experience, throw their hands up to the heavens and shout to the gods.. W-T-A-F.

Proof of all the above is available with a valid FOI request.