The Story of Asine

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
In the map in my top 8 a while ago, y'all are in both west O45 and O35. You're split, but not enough to suggest what you're suggesting.

TF are more than half their size and the war score is even. Embarrassing for sure that Sons haven't done more, but you're exaggerating.

yea @pgalland25 you're exaggerating.

But remember sons players, you need to stop going offline for 10 hours and asking for support. Instead, be like your leaders and only go offline for 8 hours. kthxbye

DeletedUser57129

o have a word with yourself dumbo.
You know I've played with a lot of people over the years I have grown to dislike. You are probably the first in maybe 4 years I've disliked in 2 messaged.

So I am going to break this down a little.
You and your team joined the world and it was all "peachy" until flags and hounds started cuddling with Banda.
Upon seeing this new union you and your people decided, "darn we can't defend against all these people we need to join another team and make them protect us."
So you joined Shady and in the 8 days you were there you made no effort to move closer to their core, you continued taking cities in enemy cores, you kept multiple cities empty.
You didn't make any effort to research Ram and Phalanx.
You set yourselves up for a fall and then came onto the externals and bad mouthed a group that tried to help you despite the sheer stupidity of the situation.
Then wonder why no one wants to overload on cities in an enemy core and put themselves in a situation you couldn't handle, hence your actions in the next hour.
Then you insult people at random because you are another pathetic child who has decided its everyone elses fault you're failing.
Seems like I'm not the dumbo in this situation.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You know I've played with a lot of people over the years I have grown to dislike. You are probably the first in maybe 4 years I've disliked in 2 messaged.

You and your team joined the world and it was all "peachy" until flags and hounds started cuddling with Banda.
Upon seeing this new union you and your people decided, "darn we can't defend against all these people we need to join another team and make them protect us."
So you joined Shady and in the 8 days you were there you made no effort to move closer to their core, you continued taking cities in enemy cores, you kept multiple cities empty.
You set yourselves up for a fall and then came onto the externals and bad mouthed a group that tried to help you despite the sheer stupidity of the situation.
Then wonder why no one wants to overload on cities in an enemy core and put themselves in a situation you couldn't handle, hence your actions in the next hour.
Then you insult people at random because you are another pathetic child who has decided its everyone elses fault you're failing.
Tbf, if you backread like 3 messages you can see. So fault on both sides. Both sides.

DeletedUser57129

Tbf, if you backread like 3 messages you can see. So fault on both sides. Both sides.
Both sides, yet in the last 2 pages I've only seen 1 side attacking. I've seen comments from both sides but only one actually being pigish.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Donpj111 on 2020-10-20 at 22:53

Good evening Sons,

Reading the forum during today has been one big dissapointment. Players posting revolt just to go offline the next 10 hours, players arguing, embarrising deff numbers etc... This is not worthy of the Sons banner - IN ANY WAY. I know the majority of you are new to the alliance but what characterize this alliance (and always has) is: hard work & a high level of team work. We go the extra yard for the guy/girl next to you when things heat up. We dont rely on gold (or cheap tricks) like a big part of Grepo does these days... We rely on EACH OTHER!

Looking at our list of members i only see 1-2 brand new grepo players the rest of you are for the most part vets so step your damn game up! TF only have a small group of OFF players and yet we struggle which is getting close to embarrising. This stops now otherwise you are free to apply to Rising Phoenix or CHIPOU GANG I whom i hear are looking for new recruits.

Simming is not acceptable
10 days ago 15-20 players received a notification that they were not contributing enough to the alliance either by growth, BP gain or simple awareness on the forum. Some took the "critism" as hoped and improved their activity - others didnt. Therefor we began acting instead of accepting and kicked the bad seed and handled them accordingly - This involved approx. 10 players (plus some who decided just to go inactive). My point is that if you roll under the Sons banner then you god damn do your part for the alliance - Hiding is not an option and we will find the ones who does and are not afraid to kick you no matter your size, experience or relations.

Lets show what we are made off and turn this dissapointing period on server to success once again. Get the basics in order defense-wise and show dedication, work your walls, communicate when attacked and make the enemy bleed. The alliance is here to help you IF you do your part.

Lastly then we are cooking on an OP to go off thursday but more info on this follow tomorrow.

Best regards
Don - on behalf of the council

Good evening Sons,

Reading the forum during today has been one big dissapointment. Players posting revolt just to go offline the next 10 hours, players arguing, embarrising deff numbers etc... This is not worthy of the Sons banner - IN ANY WAY. I know the majority of you are new to the alliance but what characterize this alliance (and always has) is: hard work & a high level of team work. We go the extra yard for the guy/girl next to you when things heat up. We dont rely on gold (or cheap tricks) like a big part of Grepo does these days... We rely on EACH OTHER!

Looking at our list of members i only see 1-2 brand new grepo players the rest of you are for the most part vets so step your damn game up! TF only have a small group of OFF players and yet we struggle which is getting close to embarrising. This stops now otherwise you are free to apply to Rising Phoenix or CHIPOU GANG I whom i hear are looking for new recruits.

10 days ago 15-20 players received a notification that they were not contributing enough to the alliance either by growth, BP gain or simple awareness on the forum. Some took the "critism" as hoped and improved their activity - others didnt. Therefor we began acting instead of accepting and kicked the bad seed and handled them accordingly - This involved approx. 10 players (plus some who decided just to go inactive). My point is that if you roll under the Sons banner then you god damn do your part for the alliance - Hiding is not an option and we will find the ones who does and are not afraid to kick you no matter your size, experience or relations.

Lets show what we are made off and turn this dissapointing period on server to success once again. Get the basics in order defense-wise and show dedication, work your walls, communicate when attacked and make the enemy bleed. The alliance is here to help you IF you do your part.

Lastly then we are cooking on an OP to go off thursday but more info on this follow tomorrow.

Best regards

DeletedUser57494

Scene IX
Alas...citizens of Asine....the embarrassment and failure of the Empire of the core and their alien alies continues to deepen.
We have news that the smaller armies of the periphery which include the novel color-coordinated attacks have made some commanders to even ghost. For the ineptitude and noobishness of the arrogant gold users has been exposed. Their pitiful soldiers weep in the night before surrendering:

The night wind moans uneasy
As dying embers leap,
Somnolence enveloping
The chambers of the keep;

My soul in transit restless,
Sleep eludes me now -
A silent voice seducing me,
Cold breath upon my bow;

Danger creeps around me
On velvet paws of lust,
Longing to possess my soul,
Transform my flesh to dust;

Icey fingers stroke my flesh,
Ignite my wanton skin -
Frozen lips upon my neck
Now brand me from within;

Drink deep, sweet prince of darkness,
Alleviate my fear -
Satiate your hunger
My salvation drawing near;

Sup my mortal essence,
Justify the toll -
Ferry me on velvet wings
To the dark side of your soul;

Grant me the right to ghost,
Extinguish now my light -
Shelter me in darkness
Commend me to your night.

I can not endure the attacks of Metal Heads
and the Green Team killing machine.

DeletedUser56719

No, no, no and again no. Flags are not cuddling with anyone. We are our own power and alliance, we are nobody's dogs. We respect players and teams that deserves respect. You can say everything about banda, but they do have a word and almost everytime they treated us with respect (almost everytime, xlamik I still remember but it passed a long time ago).

What shady gave to us? Lies and propaganda, yes. Not only once shady tried or actually recruited players from allied or allied wannabe alliances, that is a big disrespect. Yes, I have something personal with incompetence and arrogance. So that said, shady is in the situation they created by themselves. I won't fight banda, for anyone, if we have to fight banda be it, we will do it for us. But until then, bands won't recive any attacks from flags side and we won't step in 45. Congrats @debich , you alone are better than all shady's leadership!

No dear. I told GH to join flags instead of shady, I told them this will happen. Unfortunately @Shee Ra only wanted to fight banda. But GH are not noobs as you can think. You are blaming them for hiding your own insecurities and your own leadership incompetence. Even if they bite the TSB propaganda, I trust them are better than most of shadies (no offence please, but they are team players and I proved their qualities).

debich

Hipparchus
My opinion:

1. Golden Hordes are great players. It was interesting with them, I would gladly play against their full alliance 1 on 1. Accusing them of surrendering is stupid.

2. Shady didn't help them. Not at all. Shady preaches big brother politics. Let's see where it leads them.

3. Unions Big Papa And Galanda are not our satellites. They are our friends. We are not forcing anyone. We help where we can. We do not intimidate anyone, we do not insult, we do not humiliate anyone.

4. Some have made the mistake of betraying us. This is the only union with which we refuse to conduct any negotiations. They offered us a war against Shady, and then they stabbed us in the back.

5. Stop weaving my union in every message. We're just playing this game. Notice that our players write the least. But most of all they do.

DeletedUser57129

No, no, no and again no. Flags are not cuddling with anyone. We are our own power and alliance, we are nobody's dogs. We respect players and teams that deserves respect. You can say everything about banda, but they do have a word and almost everytime they treated us with respect (almost everytime, xlamik I still remember but it passed a long time ago).

What shady gave to us? Lies and propaganda, yes. Not only once shady tried or actually recruited players from allied or allied wannabe alliances, that is a big disrespect. Yes, I have something personal with incompetence and arrogance. So that said, shady is in the situation they created by themselves. I won't fight banda, for anyone, if we have to fight banda be it, we will do it for us. But until then, bands won't recive any attacks from flags side and we won't step in 45. Congrats @debich , you alone are better than all shady's leadership!

No dear. I told GH to join flags instead of shady, I told them this will happen. Unfortunately @Shee Ra only wanted to fight banda. But GH are not noobs as you can think. You are blaming them for hiding your own insecurities and your own leadership incompetence. Even if they bite the TSB propaganda, I trust them are better than most of shadies (no offence please, but they are team players and I proved their qualities).
Maybe if Flags and hounds had kept to their side of the agreement, stopped taking cities in shadies core and not spoken openly about what happens when we betray each other, you would have gotten a bit more respect. You cannot literally set up to betray someone and do it so openly then wonder why people are wanting to beat you with a pointy stick! Like seriously, were we meant to roll over and say "yes big papa, please set up behind us, prepare to betray us and oh would you like a cherry on the top?" Come on now.

As for Banda, I must applaud you. Never in my 10 years of playing this game have a found a group who have managed to get so many of theiir girlfriends involved. I tried to get my boyfriend to play once, he built half a city then got bored. Seriously, congratuations, a couple that plays together stays together.

debich

Hipparchus
Maybe if Flags and hounds had kept to their side of the agreement, stopped taking cities in shadies core and not spoken openly about what happens when we betray each other, you would have gotten a bit more respect. You cannot literally set up to betray someone and do it so openly then wonder why people are wanting to beat you with a pointy stick! Like seriously, were we meant to roll over and say "yes big papa, please set up behind us, prepare to betray us and oh would you like a cherry on the top?" Come on now.

As for Banda, I must applaud you. Never in my 10 years of playing this game have a found a group who have managed to get so many of theiir girlfriends involved. I tried to get my boyfriend to play once, he built half a city then got bored. Seriously, congratuations, a couple that plays together stays together.
This is a team of friends.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Good evening Sons,

Best regards

To think these players are even worthy of Chipou Gang