The Story of Asine

DeletedUser56719

Maybe if Flags and hounds had kept to their side of the agreement, stopped taking cities in shadies core and not spoken openly about what happens when we betray each other, you would have gotten a bit more respect. You cannot literally set up to betray someone and do it so openly then wonder why people are wanting to beat you with a pointy stick! Like seriously, were we meant to roll over and say "yes big papa, please set up behind us, prepare to betray us and oh would you like a cherry on the top?" Come on now.

As for Banda, I must applaud you. Never in my 10 years of playing this game have a found a group who have managed to get so many of theiir girlfriends involved. I tried to get my boyfriend to play once, he built half a city then got bored. Seriously, congratuations, a couple that plays together stays together.
1. I don't see why you should be afraid of hounds, we fought them in 20 players and won. You can't come here to say this, really. But somehow I understand you here, so yes, lets say you had a good reason. Thing that I never blamed you for. Even I told to hounds this recruits will make TSB jump with everything on them.

2. This really isn't the reason, I am fighting TSB. You recruited my team mate and when I asked your diplomat why and what happened, he said "I haven’t spoken to one of your players and have no knowledge of it". That is embarassing tbh. No knowledge? Is your leadership talking between at least? Because I can't belive he didn't knew anything. He was the diplomat, recruiting from your allies wanna be is an affair that HE should be aware. Ehh, this kind of attitude is the one I hate. Incompetence and arrogance (he ended that convo being a victim lol).

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
View attachment 14444
Damn son... imagine losing cities to FwF and Gladiators xD
Lol you are kidding me right? When you get attacked by 6 alliances and your alliance wont help you at all AKA (TSB/DL) than what do you expect lol. No one in their right mind can protect themself from 6 alliances with over a 1000 attacks in 24 hrs.

Get your facts straight before bringing my name into it.

Last edited:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Lol you are kidding me right? When you get attacked by 6 alliances and your alliance wont help you at all AKA (TSB/DL) than what do you expect lol. No one in their right mind cant protect themself from 6 alliances with over a 1000 attacks in 24 hrs.

Yoss jokes a lot, my guy. Poke at anyone else and it's likely justified.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Lol you are kidding me right? When you get attacked by 6 alliances and your alliance wont help you at all AKA (TSB/DL) than what do you expect lol. No one in their right mind cant protect themself from 6 alliances with over a 1000 attacks in 24 hrs.

You're on a team that's 25 mill bruv

Aethilla

Phrourach
You know I've played with a lot of people over the years I have grown to dislike. You are probably the first in maybe 4 years I've disliked in 2 messaged.

So I am going to break this down a little.
You and your team joined the world and it was all "peachy" until flags and hounds started cuddling with Banda.
Upon seeing this new union you and your people decided, "darn we can't defend against all these people we need to join another team and make them protect us."
So you joined Shady and in the 8 days you were there you made no effort to move closer to their core, you continued taking cities in enemy cores, you kept multiple cities empty.
You didn't make any effort to research Ram and Phalanx.
You set yourselves up for a fall and then came onto the externals and bad mouthed a group that tried to help you despite the sheer stupidity of the situation.
Then wonder why no one wants to overload on cities in an enemy core and put themselves in a situation you couldn't handle, hence your actions in the next hour.
Then you insult people at random because you are another pathetic child who has decided its everyone elses fault you're failing.
Seems like I'm not the dumbo in this situation.
Let's get one thing straight here, we joined shady not because we thought we can't defend against all these people but because we were not prepared to hand over our cities without a fight to banda which joining FwF would have acquired us to do. We were looking for a TEAM that we could enjoy playing with and that would utilise our position to fight. We didn't move to the core simply because we spent our entire time and slots flipping cities and all request for some support fell on deaf ears as did our offers to handoff some cities to fighters to bring them into 45 and help us. Even request for snipes on incoming CS were ignored.
It became very obvious that all shady were interested in was us utilising our slots on taking small ghosts in the core and that the more distance they could put between themselves and banda the better.
When we did eventually decide to ghost after days and nights of relentless attacks and fair dues to banda they played as a cohesive team it was after giving fair warning to the leadership of both Drunks and Shadys and guess what..... There was not ONE taker for our cities in 45 even though they were all well developed with Ram and phalanx researched (ask banda ) whilst to the one safe city I had multiple shady/drunk cs were heading when I ghosted, seems to me that Shady/Drunk preferred to let Banda have 90 odd cities sooner than take them themselves and fight, what a load of wimps. This is certainly not a winning team in any shape or form. Go Banda Go ;)

DeletedUser54755

Let's get one thing straight here, we joined shady not because we thought we can't defend against all these people but because we were not prepared to hand over our cities without a fight to banda which joining FwF would have acquired us to do. We were looking for a TEAM that we could enjoy playing with and that would utilise our position to fight. We didn't move to the core simply because we spent our entire time and slots flipping cities and all request for some support fell on deaf ears as did our offers to handoff some cities to fighters to bring them into 45 and help us. Even request for snipes on incoming CS were ignored.
It became very obvious that all shady were interested in was us utilising our slots on taking small ghosts in the core and that the more distance they could put between themselves and banda the better.
When we did eventually decide to ghost after days and nights of relentless attacks and fair dues to banda they played as a cohesive team it was after giving fair warning to the leadership of both Drunks and Shadys and guess what..... There was not ONE taker for our cities in 45 even though they were all well developed with Ram and phalanx researched (ask banda ) whilst to the one safe city I had multiple shady/drunk cs were heading when I ghosted, seems to me that Shady/Drunk preferred to let Banda have 90 odd cities sooner than take them themselves and fight, what a load of wimps. This is certainly not a winning team in and shape or form. Go Banda Go ;)
Bruh i only saw three cs's that were notified, monkey Clockwork even posted overview without showing where cs was coming from....
Also this goes to both sides obviosuly this isnt black and white obviously more could have been done by both sides. Before casting blames to everyone else take a good look in the mirror.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
You're on a team that's 25 mill bruv
Did you even read what I wrote?
Or you just typing because you can....

Its alright I know some ppl are illiterate so I wont hold it against you. Ill use caps and Bold this time and increase the size of print.

THE SHADY BUNCH AND DRUNKEN LONERS NEVER SUPPORTED ME, THEY STOOD BACK AND DID SWEET F**K ALL TO HELP ME.

The people who did help me and could were old GH members which helped flip a few cities, and maybe 6 or 7 DL members.

So it was me, myself, and I with 6 or 7 DL members supporting my cities.

Aethilla

Phrourach
Bruh i only saw three cs's that were notified, monkey Clockwork even posted overview without showing where cs was coming from....
Also this goes to both sides obviosuly this isnt black and white obviously more could have been done by both sides. Before casting blames to everyone else take a good look in the mirror.
you obviously never checked the forum as all of us had multiple revolt tables posted and for the most part received little or no help, not even words of encouragement

DeletedUser54755

you obviously never checked the forum as all of us had multiple revolt tables posted and for the most part received little or no help, not even words of encouragement
Oh yeah because yall were soooooo helpfull making me time blind when if you just checked cs tt woulda spotted the fucking cs and we coulda saved city. Most off my support was sent out i took a rock city relativly close so i could snipe helps #### all when yall dont give the oppurtinity to snipe. You guys are good at flipping cities... One trick ponies
1603314103667.png