The Story of Asine

DeletedUser55305

Maybe if Flags and hounds had kept to their side of the agreement, stopped taking cities in shadies core and not spoken openly about what happens when we betray each other, you would have gotten a bit more respect. You cannot literally set up to betray someone and do it so openly then wonder why people are wanting to beat you with a pointy stick! Like seriously, were we meant to roll over and say "yes big papa, please set up behind us, prepare to betray us and oh would you like a cherry on the top?" Come on now.

As for Banda, I must applaud you. Never in my 10 years of playing this game have a found a group who have managed to get so many of theiir girlfriends involved. I tried to get my boyfriend to play once, he built half a city then got bored. Seriously, congratuations, a couple that plays together stays together.

Im tired off hearing about Flags did take cities in our core. While we were in this coa we did not take a single city in 054!
Shady however did gain 150+ cities in Flags core. This was neatly brushed off as «trying to move closer» to the banda group. Bs i say

DeletedUser51735

Im tired off hearing about Flags did take cities in our core. While we were in this coa we did not take a single city in 054!
Shady however did gain 150+ cities in Flags core. This was neatly brushed off as «trying to move closer» to the banda group. Bs i say
Not to be rude but what core? You aren't seriously calling north 55 your core, when Shadies have had cities there since week one, are you? If you saw that as your core why didn't you push those shady outliers off those islands weeks ago. You have to include islands yous hare with hounds to even have a 'core' at all and even then it's pretty deep into 55.

From where I'm sitting I don't see shady pushing any further into 55during their pact with you only consolidating their position, such as in NE55 where there is more of them than of you.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
insane?? what are you on about
View attachment 14455
For someone in the rim carrying an alliance against another one about 100x its size and activity while dealing with simmers, inactives, poor communication, and occasional Bloods incursions? That was pretty good. But you haven't even posted when I was actually active in that world and had almost 100k more than that in better positioning. So you're reporting biased information and it still doesn't really work.

But make what you will, I'm not you and I don't have your biases.

SlothTzu

Strategos
For someone in the rim carrying an alliance against another one about 100x its size and activity while dealing with simmers, inactives, poor communication, and occasional Bloods incursions? That was pretty good. But you haven't even posted when I was actually active in that world and had almost 100k more than that in better positioning. So you're reporting biased information and it still doesn't really work.

But make what you will, I'm not you and I don't have your biases.

Nobody cares

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
So stop spamming it go talk on the conquest forums or whatever
I don't think you understand. A: I'm a revolt player. Conquest is WeirdChamp. B: I was answering people who say that Sorin Markov isn't in Asine with why I'm still on the forums. So your comment is just kind of irrelevant I guess? Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. I'd kinda like to hear from Bucks next since he's the one I'm supposed to be talking to.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I don't think you understand. A: I'm a revolt player. Conquest is WeirdChamp. B: I was answering people who say that Sorin Markov isn't in Asine with why I'm still on the forums. So your comment is just kind of irrelevant I guess? Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. I'd kinda like to hear from Bucks next since he's the one I'm supposed to be talking to.

It's simple.

Do you play 129?

If yes, fine.

If no, shut up and let us read comments from people who play here.

1saaa

Strategos
Its not even that you don't play here @Sorin Markov. It's not that you're a bad player either. I will always listen to anyone on these forums who poses a valid point even if they are the worst player in the history of grep (I'd be a bloody hypocrite if I didn't).

It is the fact that you have a stick so far up your own *** that it's sticking out the other side. You're being a self righteous prick and quite frankly, everyone is sick of you.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Its not even that you don't play here @Sorin Markov. It's not that you're a bad player either. I will always listen to anyone on these forums who poses a valid point even if they are the worst player in the history of grep (I'd be a bloody hypocrite if I didn't).

It is the fact that you have a stick so far up your own *** that it's sticking out the other side. You're being a self righteous prick and quite frankly, everyone is sick of you.

"I know I don't go here but HERE'S WHAT I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL DO AND HERE'S HOW YOU SHOULD BEHAVE."

Like seriously, shut up.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
It's simple.

Do you play 129?

If yes, fine.

If no, shut up and let us read comments from people who play here.
Then why do you have a problem with me posting? It should be fine. Also, people who aren't in the world can still make insightful comments, especially if they are at least familiar with what's going on in it.

Already answered this in the other forum.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Then why do you have a problem with me posting? It should be fine. Also, people who aren't in the world can still make insightful comments, especially if they are at least familiar with what's going on in it.

Drop your IGN then before you make any more "insightful comments."

Just leave the forums bud everyone despises you go fast

DeletedUser54755

hey man i think we've spoken in vc a couple times and you seem like a chill dude, but come on stop trying to defend yourself sometimes you're just wrong. I havent seen anyone else have a problem with the externals except for you. If everyone else agrees then sorry man, but you are the problem.
Stop taking things to seriously. Right now we are talking in a tragic poemthread made by Futbal Tango and noone cares. Clearly this is all meant to be good fun, and if you cant have fun then go have not fun somewhere else.