The Story of Asine

DeletedUser57129

I do get that there are a lot of people on here with the same issue, but a lot of them have spent enough time talking to english speakers to pick up our sarcasm and dry witted nature. We can't put a joke warning in the corner of every post to ensure you know we are kidding. You need to meet us half way and at least stop thinking everything you don't understand is an insult.

DeletedUser56719

I do get that there are a lot of people on here with the same issue, but a lot of them have spent enough time talking to english speakers to pick up our sarcasm and dry witted nature. We can't put a joke warning in the corner of every post to ensure you know we are kidding. You need to meet us half way and at least stop thinking everything you don't understand is an insult.
You just disrespect and deny them with any occasion, what should they understand?

DeletedUser57129

You just disrespect and deny them with any occasion, what should they understand?
That makes no sense, personally I think I've been far more respectful to Debich then a lot of others have been.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Gosh I just read 4 pages of externals that was shyte, people talking shyte for the most part, some things said were funny however so I liked it cas Inno still havent installed a laugh button.. anyways..
Credit where credit is due..
Bandas fought a great fight for 2 cities today.. It hurt, it hurt them and us, but its the great fights that make this game, the fights where each alliance goes all out and does their best, whether its a loss or a win, its the actual fight that brings the teams together to enjoy why we are even in this world.. "Top Marks Banda", and "Top Marks Shadies".. last 17 hours was a great battle.. (for those two cities).. Respect. :)

debich

Hipparchus
Gosh I just read 4 pages of externals that was shyte, people talking shyte for the most part, some things said were funny however so I liked it cas Inno still havent installed a laugh button.. anyways..
Credit where credit is due..
Bandas fought a great fight for 2 cities today.. It hurt, it hurt them and us, but its the great fights that make this game, the fights where each alliance goes all out and does their best, whether its a loss or a win, its the actual fight that brings the teams together to enjoy why we are even in this world.. "Top Marks Banda", and "Top Marks Shadies".. last 17 hours was a great battle.. (for those two cities).. Respect. :)
The first city is where we have not finished off the land, king of the cheda, if I'm not mistaken. What's the second? Mariahara?

DeletedUser57494

Scene XII
Citizens of Asine....
Who would have thought of the unfolding events.
The malign empire of the core and gold users is been soundly defeated as we speak.
They marched with pomposity towards the edges of the world to meet the Russians, but their efforts where in vain.
The armies fought in vain, and now death and plundering is at their own doors.
Who would have thought that the fate of GoldAtWork136 would be enduring the defeats and attacks from smaller players and armies?
Tragedy and despair a galore in the camp of the arrogant empire. They are running like chicken back to their quarters, for their true essence has been exposed.
The gold can not be substituted for the true skill that is needed in this game.
Lets witness the crumbling and fall of the giants.
Lets all attack the Nooby Bunch and their alien supporters.

DeletedUser54755

Scene XII
Citizens of Asine....
Who would have thought of the unfolding events.
The malign empire of the core and gold users is been soundly defeated as we speak.
They marched with pomposity towards the edges of the world to meet the Russians, but their efforts where in vain.
The armies fought in vain, and now death and plundering is at their own doors.
Who would have thought that the fate of GoldAtWork136 would be enduring the defeats and attacks from smaller players and armies?
Tragedy and despair a galore in the camp of the arrogant empire. They are running like chicken back to their quarters, for their true essence has been exposed.
The gold can not be substituted for the true skill that is needed in this game.
Lets witness the crumbling and fall of the giants.
Lets all attack the Nooby Bunch and their alien supporters.

I'm having some problems following the storyline

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
LegionC has written the following:
Guys, folks, buddies....

Some of you maybe play this game first time. We have many less experience here and we are not aggressive as TF. However, this game is not about taking cities. We can keep fighting with TF in front line, and moving back even to Ocean 43. They can't destroy us if we keep growing up anyway.

For some of you who don't know how to win this world. We need to complete 7 world wonders to win this world. This is main purpose. So losing cities is not a problem again. We can build WW in wherever we're located. None alliance able to win 7 wonders at once. We still have big chance to win if we complete at least 1 wonder.

TF used dirty trick such as spies, multi accounts, spam... however, they can't stop us growing up.
So don't give up. You can do your best, and we will fight against them until the end.