The story of me and Ocean 63

DeletedUser13647

Only one out of my three cities is in 63 but I have affected it in many ways. (I'm not saying any of this to brag or gloat. I actually think that Sovereign Guard and P.O.W would do just as well without me. A simple Co-Leader running an Academy Alliance)

Let's start when Ocean 63 only had around 30 players and 53 was just heating up. I joined Iota at the end of August and hopped in to Ocean 53. I founded the alliance: Legends hoping to become and dominant power in Oceans 53 and 63. All of the other active players on my island except one(no longer in Iota) were in the alliance The New Sovereign Guard.

Of course a pact was formed with them and a shared forum was set up. Both alliances were small but grew quickly. Legends and Sovereign Guard eventually had 20ish members apiece.

I proposed a merge to The New Sovereign Guard's leader sh1bby. He agreed and I set up a poll to decide yes or no. 17 votes for yes sent it in to action. Everyone joined and we became twice as powerful together. Sovereign Guard eventually reached 60 members and split-all members in Oceans 53 and 43 in one alliance and all members in Oceans 63 and 64 in another.

I invited a guy named nublex to the alliance-BIG mistake (I'm just kidding nubs ;)). His tactics in the forums are strange put nicely.

Anyways; on his island BogFly set up an alliance named Philosophy or War. I contacted him about a merge-another BIG mistake-if he'd said yes then we would not be nearly as powerful today. He refused and Philosophy of War grew extremely quickly. They made their mark on Ocean 63.

REAL MADRID an MRA in Oceans 63 and 64 had their leader conquered by the top player in Ocean 63 named 13thknight. REAL MADRID's top player: EvertonFC then left and joined Philosophy of War. 13thknight who was in an alliance of two called PACEWORLD then also joined Philosophy of War. Treachery also joined Philosophy of War-now P.O.W and together these three brought down REAL MADRID.

At this time relations between P.O.W and Sovereign Guard had lead to the formation of a brotherhood. Together we brought down all opposition in Ocean 63 including Doomsday and 4 The Heroes.

P.O.W then formed an Academy Alliance and Sovereign Guard(always different) formed their Legends Training Unit (L.T.U.). I was chosen to lead it as I had lead Legends :).

Then 64 Alpha and 64 Bravo-two allies of P.O.W-were included informally into the brotherhood. 64 Alpha's leaders got scared of rumors that LEGION was on our tail and then ditched and joined Eternal Myrmidon I and Eternal Myrmidon II. (LEGION's sister alliances)

ace06 the leader of 64 Bravo then changed Bravo's name to The Last Horde and abandoned 64 Alpha. ace06 then joined Eternal Myrmidon and a war was kicked off. CHECUZ; erekerendo; ace06; capt.dirk and others were attacked for their treachery and erased from Iota (well nearly erased anyways; ace still has 1 of 5 cities and dirk and 2 of 3).

This brings us to the present where we decided to approach Have You Seen My Camel about becoming allies. An agreement was settled where they would stay out of Ocean 63 and we would help fight Illuminati; strong in Ocean 53. A pact was formed and we set up a shared forum with them.

This brings us to the present. Thank you for reading.

P.S. Please rate this on how well it was written and be honest. I want to professionally write books when I'm older. Tell me how to improve if you rate it below a 7. (scale of 1-10)

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surprise Surprise

This brings us to the present where we decided to approach Have You Seen My Camel about becoming allies. An agreement was settled where they would stay out of Ocean 63 and we would help fight Illuminati; strong in Ocean 53. A pact was formed and we set up a shared forum with them.

This brings us to the present.

Straight out of the horses mouth. And here IceBlade lied to me and told me that all was well between us but meanwhile, he was scheming behind our backs. Too bad some of your members didn't agree with your leader and tipped us off. *sighs* Oh well.

And yes, Illuminati are strong in ocean 53 considering our numbers. I find one inconsistency in your story though, one of Sovereign members told me that Camels approached you guys. *shrugs* Bah, doesn't matter does it. Here's the proof that your leader IceBlade is a liar. So thanks...now your other members who wrote to me asking for proof have it from you..first hand. Oh, and you didn't wipe Checuz out either, another small inconsistency.

Anyway, if you want to be a professional writer there's a lot to learn if you mean you want to write novellas. You can't judge how to write a manuscript based on a quick forum posting; this post is nothing like writing a manuscript.

You'd do well as an essayist, reporter, so on. And so long as you drop the formality in your writing, then you'll likely do well as an author. So cheers. Good luck with it :)

DeletedUser13647

Thanks for the reply but IceBlade posted all message convos that went on between you two in Leader Forums and he did say we will lay off of attacks on CHECUZ but other messages confirmed that no such restrictions existed on other members of you alliance because CHECUZ was the only person we had been attacking and negotiating about.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply but IceBlade posted all message convos that went on between you two in Leader Forums and he did say we will lay off of attacks on CHECUZ but other messages confirmed that no such restrictions existed on other members of you alliance because CHECUZ was the only person we had been attacking and negotiating about.

Yes he said that and he said no attacks would come to us..yet we're being attacked by Sovereign now and your leader had P.O.W attack us after the fact. physcomonkey has admitted this in a mail (That Iceblade, 13th Knight, and afghan were behind the attacks on us), but I have since learned, via forum postings in your and his alliance, that he was behind it too.

So whatever. You're all liars and you can hold tightly to your pride in your 3 sister alliances (and your delusions), because that's all that's going to be left.

Oh and by the way, I'm not full of myself as you claim, and the fact that you would even state that when this is the first time we spoke clearly illustrates what type of individually I'm talking to. *shakes head* Judgmental hypocritical liars .. the lot of you.

DeletedUser13647

I can see why you have a bad reputation on these forums. Yes this is the first time we've spoken but I've seen your messages with fullofitis and IceBlade. You are arrogant and your throwing you alliance's strength around just like erekerendo. We both know what happened to him.

DeletedUser

I can see why you have a bad reputation on these forums. Yes this is the first time we've spoken but I've seen your messages with fullofitis and IceBlade. You are arrogant and your throwing you alliance's strength around just like erekerendo. We both know what happened to him.

Arrogant? no I'm not. I don't throw my alliance's strength around? ? More than half my alliance aren't even in the ocean and fighting the war so HOW exactly am I throwing our strength around? lmao.

I'm being a condescending B word because you are slandering me. Don't like it? Too bad. Bad rep on the forums? With whom? You? :) That's fine by me mate. Your opinion of me is none of my business anyway.

Here, tell you what. Why don't you cool your fingers for a bit and let your troops do the talking? Show me how mighty you think you are since that's all your story seems to be about..drawing credibility to you and your sisters...talking about past transgressions, wars, victories..so on. If you attack us like the rest of your alliance has been then *grins* I'll be happy to make a whole separate forum to the noobish mistakes of the Sovereign guard alliance. THEN you'll see what arrogance is when you have a load of people remarking on your member's inability to attack properly.

DeletedUser13647

I just think it's funny that you are arguing with a child in the 8th grade. And your reputation is those little boxes under your name. red=bad. I can see that I've turned to a bad rep but this is my first day on the forums anyways.

DeletedUser

*sighs* Must I remind you that I did write a politics and propaganda piece that doesn't shine a kind light on 6 alliances? So that's 6 alliances worth of members who have clearly de-repped me. Like I said, I have a bad rep with you.

I forgot you said you were an 8th grader. That's what? 14 about? *nods* So now it makes sense why reputation and other people's opinions mean so much to you. here's a piece of advice. If you want to write professionally you better get over your sensitivity to other people's opinions b/c whatever you write will be ripped to shreds by at least one critic; not to mention all of the publishers and editors who will turn you down and criticize your work. Just letting you know because its a brutal world out here and what other people think of you really shouldn't be of much concern.

Again, good luck with that. I'm going to try to avoid responding to you now. Clearly you're only looking to argue even though you stated you didn't want to and after I offered an apology. So..anyways, good luck and keep up your writing. Maybe some day it'll pay off :)

DeletedUser

I really can't be asked to read any more of your arguments, I read a bit and then got bored. Please be kind enough to stop spamming and take this to private messaging. And if you want to argue in public, do it in one thread, not 3.

DeletedUser

I reside in ocean 63 and as I scan the ocean around me your story looks completely true, Thanks for it by the way. Also I'm sure you will make a good writer some day!
9-10 gave you a nine because I'm no critic and don't really have the right to say it was perfect.

DeletedUser

he he he he he... I put aramay into 2 red bars.... he he he he.... I am only agreeing with calamack because you are being a jerk. And rep does matter, because no one will take you seriously if you have derep. So, please make your point and get over it. I have been following some of these wars, and I think it really doesn't matter what is going on right now, once 2.0 comes out, this whole game is gonna change, and alliances with 5 branches will seperate, many flame wars will break out, and wars fought because of she said this or he said that situations will become worthless.