Pnp The Story of Sinope: A Hilarious Tragedy

DeletedUser41868

In the beginning, there was Eviction Notice.

And Eviction Notice invaded Grepolis and infected it with the dark art of simming and cuddling for crowns.

enhanced-buzz-20274-1329256839-94.jpg

Leary of spoiling their powerful name, Eviction Notice entered Sinope as Coming Soon,

A name that hinted Eviction Notice was coming soon, when they had yet another world under wraps.

Coming Soon was arrogant and powerful in the dark arts of simming and cuddling.

They never met an alliance they could not merge, pact, or snuggle with on a cold and lonely night.

Coming Soon offered simmers and cuddlers a chance at glory.

Trade your loyalty for a free crown.

Give your resources, to secure a win for the Coming Soon Holy Trinity of Erik, Erik's ego, and Erik's Google Translator.

Wrqmnxc.png

Coming Soon grew in strength. They made love with many alliances . . . Black List, Alpha, LOS, and many more.

Some of these alliances may have begun as fighters, but they were reduced to simmers and cuddlers by the power of Coming Soon.

"We will sim together!" they all cried. We will hold hands and create a coalition that gives Erik a certificate,

and he will bestow upon us crowns from the magnitude of the great powers his mountains of gold provided.

Yet, not all believed in the dark arts of simming and cuddling.

There were peoples, scattered but strong.

Holy Mayhem, Fluffernutters, The Usual Suspects, Big Tasty Nutterbutter, Moloch Mayhem, and others,

These resisted the siren song of simming and cuddling.

Though varied in temperament and appearance they rejected the dark arts and sought the light of purity,

A light that shines in the glory of battle and the fighting and earning of a crown.

These were the fighters.

These set about and girded their loins to do battle with the masters of the dark arts of simming and cuddling.

They warned the cuddlers that following their Lord Erik was a path to ruin,

A bridge to nowhere,

A journey to perdition,

And generally a pretty bad idea.

They told them quite clearly that there would be no crowns for simmers and cuddlers.

The fighters made war with the simmers and the cuddlers,

And quickly beat them back to their Lord Erik's dark Core.

Yet, blinded by their stupor, the simmers and cuddlers delivered their spoils to their Coming Soon masters.

In exchange for the promise of a crown.

They delivered Lord Erik an email from InnoGames proving he was the greatest sim-master of them all,

But Erik did not deliver crowns to his simmers and cuddlers.

He hid.

His minions abandoned their flock as well, leaving them without covering.

They were devoured by the fighters, who toppled their monuments to simming and cuddling,

And in the ultimate act of betrayal, Lord Erik and his masters of the dark arts of simming and cuddling,

Made themselves to disappear from the midst of their flock and left them to be trampled upon and set ablaze.

Glory to the fighters.

They have delivered a message to the simmers and the cuddlers.

The dark arts will not bring profit.

Crowns must be earned by sword and skill, not simming and cuddling with all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screenshot_2.png

He's actually boasting about this world! Haha! He's just tricked hundreds of people around the world to spend their money and time on him and his friends and he's gloating in their face while they all bash him! What a guy.

So everyone. Worldwide op on him? lol

DeletedUser50592

The weird and arrogant guy calling himself after a Belgian sports legend destroyed the hopes of many followers, but only Praehelios managed it to destroy a complete WW all by himself - a fact many already have forgotten, so far i know a unique "peace of work", after this game world both should seriously think about a nick or game change...

DeletedUser49112

Except Eviction Notice didn't play in this world??!!

Sure, the name didnt. A large part of the roster did however and the same old methods of "winning" were used by the alliance.

DeletedUser46251

I was in the alliance for the 1st month of the server, and the alliance was a mixup of different people. Yes there where some EN players, but it was not EN in any way, shape or form.

From memory there was some of the Hert crew, Prae (not sure who he brought with him), and after an early merge Poopstan's crew from this server.

To go around saying you beat EN, is just lying to yourself and anyone that listens.

Ranga1

Strategos
Sure, the name didnt. A large part of the roster did however and the same old methods of "winning" were used by the alliance.

:D a large part of the roster, really? Thats a fair stretch, there were probably 10 :D Those rear glutes are spreading fairly wide now :D

DeletedUser41868

:D a large part of the roster, really? Thats a fair stretch, there were probably 10 :D Those rear glutes are spreading fairly wide now :D

And here is the other one... splitting hairs while the fire from the wreckage of the coalition you helped destroy is smoldering for all to see. I would say the rear's glutes are stretched no further than your credibility is mate.

DeletedUser22217

Congratulations to all the winners!
It is a victory well deserved.
And Bravo to mungus for making this world fun at the end :p.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all the winners!
It is a victory well deserved.
And Bravo to mungus for making this world fun at the end :p.

It is always so touching to see one professional graciously acknowledging the true genius of another. :p

The truth is that the best did not win Sinope! The better team lost it.

Chad Bass phooeey! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22217

Hey Calm Archon, what makes you so touchy?
That others won, or that I am greeting them, or that I have a tease with an old friend? Yeah I am really happy that Mung played role in this, even if he joined late. I have always respected his strategic thinking and the way he really enjoys the game and his passion on challenge.
You should really try to accept loss as a sportsman.

The people that are getting crowns deserve it completely. They didn't get scared by the popular EN strategy(performed in this world by CS), they had good strategy themselves, they didn't loose motivation when CS made 4/7. They attacked and defended and managed to stay active and goal oriented.
This is worth the respect.
I had the guts to greet WildNisa when the merge made 4/7 as well, nothing wrong with that.
:pro:

DeletedUser50592

Congratulations for the "Master of Sinope" award to all members of the Anti-Merge coalition, maybe the others have learned something too out of this...

Sternoff

Phrourach
How about some backstabbers who won the crown? I called Killermoze as a friend, but she booted me from Gods of War, and never got an invite to join the Nutters. Right now, the Nutters are paying the price to me as I took one of their cities on their WW islands. Me and Killer won the crown together on Marathon, but on this world, I got tossed aside.

DeletedUser

Is Sinope still open?
If yes is there any news worth speaking of?

DeletedUser50137

Is Sinope still open?
If yes is there any news worth speaking of?
there are many players who are playing sinope seriously, like there is no other worlds :D
I am playing sinope and I love this world. good speed, revolt, with active morale and with no gold trading aspects. We can't experience a world like Sinope in Grepo anymore :)
so we want to enjoy Sinpoe as much as we can.