The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

DeletedUser56466

Hahahahhahaha

I've been waiting for this fight for ages

giphy.webp

DeletedUser56466

Finally something I can agree with you on, 100% we would have done better without merging and your help was more of a hindrance than a help without your mismanagement we would have done far better than the 1 Panda and 1 Booty wonder we ended up with.
OHHH NOOOO

You have the audacity to tell someone else they have poor management
haha.gif

Shee Ra

Phrourach
A) I don't understand your view. I didn't start the wc... and I have no rights there

B) even if I was President of WC and all WCs gone before, and Mayor of Twitter - and POLPOTT of Facebook & GUV'NER of anything whatsoever. why would i conduct private diplomacy when i barely have MOD rights in a public forum! Ok I agree with you and every one else... I SHOULD have done :D but I didnt. And no one believes that tripe.

C) lol

DeletedUser41523

Laura, you literally begged me and Rose to give you leadership rights back and promised that you wouldn’t interfere. You just wanted them back. Which just sums up your leadership in general, you like the title and having authority over others, but don’t actually do anything useful. Hell you even attempted to hold your own team hostage for them when we invited you into the main branch. Remember? You joined and then threatened to quit when we said no, then left. You very clearly were abandoned by most of your own people as the majority proceeded to just not care and move on with life. Nobody had any faith in you.

But hey keep telling everyone TBWC were the problem in Pandas and that you’d have found a way to win with WoK, TBWC, and HOP all attacking you at once. It makes for entertaining fan fiction.

Aethilla

Phrourach
Don’t know what parallel universe you inhabit but you seem to change the narrative to fit the story you want to believe... meanwhile back in the real world everyone and I mean everyone is pissing themselves laughing at you and your attempts to rewrite history.

Still ignoring the bit where you went cap in hand to HoP for a deal whilst lighthouse was under siege, that desperate for a crown? and that no booty leader made any attempt to break the siege lol

DeletedUser55959

All this over a bejeweled hat...come on you are all better than this. Grab a snickers while I go take some hugging lessons so that I can be part of this fun next time

DeletedUser48583

As Usual @pawcio the magnificent and @Shuri2060 our side fails lol.
I don't even have time keep up on events anymore but how tf u mess up your own wonders is down to lack of planning and not sticking right people on ww islands. I respect Dan and Rose greatly but wtf was some of this petty shizz this ain't LOTR lol.

End of the day learn from mistakes and go to the next world to try again. As much as some HOP members who jumped ship early this world annoyed me congrats on crown guys. Get see PG trollin more in WC with Kin xD.

As Usual @pawcio the magnificent and @Shuri2060 our side fails lol.
I don't even have time keep up on events anymore but how tf u mess up your own wonders is down to lack of planning and not sticking right people on ww islands. I respect Dan and Rose greatly but wtf was some of this petty shizz this ain't LOTR lol.

End of the day learn from mistakes and go to the next world to try again. As much as some HOP members who jumped ship early this world annoyed me congrats on crown guys. Get see PG trollin more in WC with Kin xD.
Well everyone is gangster till the WW start then suddenly everyone is trash :wg:

DeletedUser21287

beat lotr? you took cities from players that lotr nugget leaders were recruiting 2-3 oceans away. no fault of yours but dont act like you beat up on the main core. having said that lotr core did cover 8 oceans lol