The story of the Hot Chick

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was a great game called Grepolis as this game is played day and night between many players we have come to realize it's impossible to find a "Hot Chick" in this game, but that day and age was long ago as the Collectors have one!!! :eek:

As we all know this is quiet a mind blowing event! All the guys want to join the Collectors because out of the 2 million players that play this game, they happen to be the lucky ones to find this girl!

So as everybody joined the Collectors, Red Mist was like no this can not happen we will have the hot chick or nobody will! so Red Mist and the collectors go to war for this Hot Chick!

Fighting day and night, blood everywhere, lost limbs and heads red mist was determine to have the chick!

As the war goes on Red mist continue to tear through the streets and kill everything that walked! The collectors then were like we need a spy! Who shall we recruit? They said lets get the hot chick to be are spy aka MANDEM this will save us!

As more days and night past, lost ships, bloody soldiers, and there resources pleaded from there towns they finally realized that hot chick was actually a 600 pound man!

They lost hours and hours being silly as Red Mist was taking their cities left and right! They then panic and said lets make a op with what we have left! The guy screwed us over and we are now doomed by Red Mist. :eek:

Then Red Mist prevails to win the war as their all heart broking by the news as they thought they had the first hot chick of grepolis!

The End

In loving memory of Cheater of Death and the Collectors! (The one that wont escape this time) ;)

Attachments

• safe_image.jpg
    safe_image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 26
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

:O
this is the biggest nonsense i have read since the discussion between cheater of death and D-Leh XD
rep + for making me laugh :p

DeletedUser

I can't +rep you yet, but bravo!!! And huzzah! What a great read and hysterical!

And the search for a hot Grepo-chick continues...

DeletedUser32029

Forget it,no hot chick has enough mind to understand this game or i say king of games.

DeletedUser

Lies i know one but ill never tell :D

If Red Mist has a hot chick then why did you have to go after Collectors so hard? Idk. I think I speak for all when I say we'll need photographic proof of Red Mist's so called Hot Chick.

DeletedUser

If Red Mist has a hot chick then why did you have to go after Collectors so hard? Idk. I think I speak for all when I say we'll need photographic proof of Red Mist's so called Hot Chick.

We collect the hots chicks. Trying to get one to join now she doesn't know it yet ;)

DeletedUser

Why do you think we fight so hard? its a attacking competition whoever kills the most gets a live video chat with some hot chicks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah well this is understandable...

But if you wan't ill show you this really hot chick whos name is anna(won't tell you in game name but she would make a great leader)

#looksbetterwithoutpants

DeletedUser32029

Also i was made to remember one as soon as i recieved her message,but i won' tell who she is.But she is hot :)