The story of the Hot Chick

DeletedUser

I always thought the Anna was a myth

Please, this "Anna" is surely not the only grepo-chick in this game. And if she is real, I believe D-Leh was close, but not quite there. I think she probably looks more like this:

Girl.jpg

DeletedUser

Anna BossmanSaysDontNamePeople i think
you might want to watch your back though she's been know to stab you in it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

good news tho,
she will do it without pants :)
so be sure to have mirrors whereever you go ;)

DeletedUser

'

Jono you mise well just come play this world with me :D instead of just randomly commenting -_-

Not enough time for a speed 3 :/ I know the Anna you are talking about though..... :eek: And i know more than a few HAWT grepo chicks... There were a couple in PB in corinth for a while.

DeletedUser

Not enough time for a speed 3 :/ I know the Anna you are talking about though..... :eek: And i know more than a few HAWT grepo chicks... There were a couple in PB in corinth for a while.

Yea we know just joking but that blows man :( well if you manage to frew up some times ill boast you to your first few cities

DeletedUser

I have heard that the milestone lady is actually a hot chick ;)

DeletedUser22217

Laugh, laugh you people!
But you have no idea what it is for a female in RM!
Every day I need to see this face and compare to her....and I know I could never ever really have a chance.
:(
Life is hard, but one that calms my cold days...and nights is that I have an example for perfection that I can follow.

DeletedUser

Laugh, laugh you people!
But you have no idea what it is for a female in RM!
Every day I need to see this face and compare to her....and I know I could never ever really have a chance.
:(
Life is hard, but one that calms my cold days...and nights is that I have an example for perfection that I can follow.

Shes red mist hot chick in training! She's still working on her poll dancing :D