The Story Of The Naughty Bears

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

I will begin to write a short story on the origins of The Naughty Bears, It will include their past and what exactly happened to how they have come out into the world of Eta. Then it will continue on as a series to actual facts of whats going on with the bears during ingame.
I hope you all will enjoy and bear with me while I get it together piece by piece! :D

naughty_bear_120909_624_1260397849.jpg

First Years -
There once was a bear named Derek. He traveled through many dangerous caves and went through many fields of flowers. Eventually he found his way into Eta. My this was a massive and extensive place to behold...The poor, poor little bear didnt know what to do. He looked and looked but he had no friends in this area. At first he started to build up his city and try to work things out on his own...He was quite shy of other people...Even more when he saw that there were not many bears in this area.

As he grew he discovered many different things...How to train, How to build, How to do many sorts of great things! It was amazing and he couldnt get enough of it. He enjoyed Eta so much he decided to build up a great and powerful alliance called The League Of Warriors. He thought this would be quite a bit of fun since he didnt know anyone it made sense to start up a alliance with others. This would bring many, many new experiences to his doorstep!

naughty-bear-20100305031645651_640w.jpg

After a few months he grew close to his new friends. They were such a great group of people he didnt know what to think. He thought back on his rigorous journey into this world of Eta. It was so hard and so long to get him to where he was then that he never knew what to say to players that wanted to join him or praise him.

This went on for a long time with Derek growing closer and closer with his new friends. They went to battle with many players and an alliance that they did very well with....It was called a 'Training' Exercise. He then found one of his friends set upon by a big bad troll! Oh my was Derek brave! He faced off against this troll but never disrespectfully...My was the troll disrespectful to him though. The troll spat in his face and said many terrible things to the poor little bear. This made Derek mad and so It was War! They rushed to their friends aid but alas it seems this Troll wasnt alone! The troll had called his fellow Sparrows and other Trolls in to fight beside him!

This fight went on for some time...It was so hard for Derek to get the alliance to fight alongside him! Try and try again but alone so many would rally forth to Dereks call for arms! Many battles happened after the next couple of days. Many fierce battles and the Troll that derek had first encountered approached again and again but bravely Derek and the few friends he had left fought them off bravely. The few left standing at derek's side were known to him for so long he was unsure how to thank their kindness and selflessness. It was amazing so many would stay next to him no matter the thought of falling where they stood.
After a while the fighting grew tough on the bears and many began to get weary of war. Others grew angry as well as did Derek. No allies could help and no one else came to the call for support.
How Derek grew angry at everyone around him. He knew that it was their nature to be unloyal but for no one to come to his aid?
BearsOfWar01w.jpg

His alliance was soon destroyed and nothing was left but ashes of a once proud friendship. He left them all behind...Swearing revenge on everyone in Eta. He noticed others that were being mistreated or picked on or shunned by others and didnt like this...But...As he looked on many other bears started to emerge!
He took a moment to realize that he isnt the only bear in the woods and started to wonder....Would this be his moment to overcome them all?

He invited them once more...He would use them....He would rule them...He needed them.
The other Bears showed signs of being picked on...Bullied....or just looked as if they have been exiled from the public. They decided to get their revenge on Eta and formed this group called - The Naughty Bears!
Now they werent the only bears out there but they would exact punishment on everyone...

This is now Naughty Bear territory!
naughtyandsunshine1280.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9d4Nt0FP4

If you wish to get into this alliance then send a note to Derek the Eldest Bear and be in Oceans 67, 62

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ye; we all joined in being rimmed means you actually fought unlike some others.

I was sad i had to leave but couldnt cope with the amount of worlds.