The Strings Revealed: A Criticism of the Puppetmaster

Lugosi

Strategos
You failed to mention that Phenom have been losing their arses to Stonecutters while ALL of the above was going on.

This game is about ruling the world, and we want your spot, so we are coming for ya ;)

As long as we are having a good time what does it matter?

:pro:

So far Pheno 10 StoneCutters 11 thats since my conquest on SC nearly a month ago. how is 10 to 11 losing arses? May I say you yourself lost a city to one of the TeA we took on :D ahahaha how ironic! I know from looking at SC's conquests on Pheno that some are inactives and almost all are from players taken on from TeA who were probably weakened by you before hand so I'd re-think your statement.

DeletedUser

Defending yourself by bragging about your inactives? What a funny thread...

DeletedUser

i dont mean to trash talk but why does JTin always say that the cities that pheno has lost were inactives? when we lost cities to pheno we took it on the chin and just take more back thats the way to do it, its a war game....

Lugosi

Strategos
i dont mean to trash talk but why does JTin always say that the cities that pheno has lost were inactives? when we lost cities to pheno we took it on the chin and just take more back thats the way to do it, its a war game....

because for some reason you the opposition also use that as an excuse for losing cities

DeletedUser

a City is a City...Most of the time when you lose one you can take one right back maybe two considering how much BP you earned in the defense before CS. You rate the winner by the alliance that is still standing in the end. It all comes down to a war of attrition. Its who pulls a AoA or UAE. More or less to sum up my pointless ramblings....its cool to brag now but better to brag when you completed said task...sometimes wating your own words tastes nasty.

JungleBear

Phrourach
he who laughs last laughs loudest. enjoy your new cities. enjoy your cp. enjoyi thinking you are winning. but check who is actually losing cities overall not us we are gaining....... yes we took on refugees, but look who you are attacking !!!

Ive noticed you have attacked some good players in phen and come away with the goodies. Well played, you will now find you have the same problem as us.... not enough cp to send out your cs. This will slow down and if anyone can take 104 cities off us in 2 weeks like we did xmortis.. congratulations.. for now lets war and enjoy it. no need for bad mouthing anyone.....

DeletedUser

he who laughs last laughs loudest. enjoy your new cities. enjoy your cp. enjoyi thinking you are winning. but check who is actually losing cities overall not us we are gaining....... yes we took on refugees, but look who you are attacking !!!

Ive noticed you have attacked some good players in phen and come away with the goodies. Well played, you will now find you have the same problem as us.... not enough cp to send out your cs. This will slow down and if anyone can take 104 cities off us in 2 weeks like we did xmortis.. congratulations.. for now lets war and enjoy it. no need for bad mouthing anyone.....

Lol Xmortis. Good of you guys to waste 104 city slots on them. Against Dragon Heads, Phenomen are getting destroyed..

35 Dragon Heads - 1 Phenomen

DeletedUser

Interesting you say that considering that grepostats says Phenomen are down 773,492 points to 37,420,522 from your high of 38,194,014 on 5 February 2010.

This is huge considering during that period you have also brought in 993,973 points through recruitment and only lost 293,226.

I am no accountant, but that to me puts you guys at a loss of 1,474,239 points in 3-4 days. That's got to hurt.

Question, do you claim the players you have bullied into joining Elite Corpes (Phenomens MRA) as gains?

DeletedUser

Wow, the stories get better and better....Did you know we also power our LS with Baby Oil....from REAL babies....

DeletedUser

Wow, the stories get better and better....Did you know we also power our LS with Baby Oil....from REAL babies....

And that hurts sometimes.....more than points.

opps sorry for double post...or triple had a lag spike and hit button randomly......

DeletedUser

Interesting you say that considering that grepostats says Phenomen are down 773,492 points to 37,420,522 from your high of 38,194,014 on 5 February 2010.

This is huge considering during that period you have also brought in 993,973 points through recruitment and only lost 293,226.

I am no accountant, but that to me puts you guys at a loss of 1,474,239 points in 3-4 days. That's got to hurt.

Question, do you claim the players you have bullied into joining Elite Corpes (Phenomens MRA) as gains?

Damn having to spread the rep around because I would have repped you for this. Good post heheh

DeletedUser

And that hurts sometimes.....more than points.

opps sorry for double post...or triple had a lag spike and hit button randomly......

Ask Bowzer if he has ever bullied a player into joining his refugee camp (aka Elite Corpes)

DeletedUser

Why? What do I care if they were bullied into joining EC. If they were that easily cowed then all the better.

DeletedUser

Just pointing out that this one is a non fiction story, not a fiction :)

JungleBear

Phrourach
the 293000 was one player....... racso, silver, ezr and of course kansas with his 778000 points was banned and all his cities gone grey plus the other account he was running.

i would say we are doing ok but if you just want to check the stats thats fine but it aint right

DeletedUser

the 293000 was one player....... racso, silver, ezr and of course kansas with his 778000 points was banned and all his cities gone grey plus the other account he was running.

Are you admitting that your players multi-account?