The Strings Revealed: A Criticism of the Puppetmaster

JungleBear

Phrourach
lol kettle black huicho i mean cliffuo ! kansas778 got banned we are presuming it was for that... was a big loss.

DeletedUser

lol kettle black huicho i mean cliffuo ! kansas778 got banned we are presuming it was for that... was a big loss.

Huicho is playing as cliffkuo with Betsy/ac04' knowledge. He set Huicho to delete and took control of cliffkuo. It's allowed.

JungleBear

Phrourach
no probs. im just saying that sometimes people quit and like all teams we suffer inactives. i dont know what kansas did but one day active next gone.... im presuming cheated which i agree is totally wrong. is mango97 not in cliffs anymore then ?

DeletedUser

Yes I took over the account

I set huicho to delete but i'n the end stop deletion and gave it away ;)

DeletedUser13405

Man...what a real good PnP this was...great back & forth. We don't make threads like this anymore. Too many people have left Beta.

DeletedUser

Dragon Heads have made balance to the world, for without us, Phenomen would continue to conquer and grow relentlessly. So yes, I am right in saying we bring balance.

I would agree that this would help bring 'balance' to Beta for now, but only if the DH alliances all break their pacts to each other once the war is over... and as long as no more mass alliance merges happen between 2 DH alliances.

For example, if PoC decided to merge into EH then it would create a bigger, stronger Phenomen... This would be the opposite of bringing balance.

Thats just my point of view, take it how you will :cool:

DeletedUser

I did what huicho did and I gave my old acount to a friend who got it banned

DeletedUser345

Actually, no. Nowhere does it say a goal. It gives you the option to conquer the world...

The goal of grepolis, as stated by innogames;

Build magnificent cities,
forge mighty alliances,
utilize the power of the gods,
conquer the world!

DeletedUser12662

The potential goals are legion. Innogames merely states 4 obvious ones that the bulk of players are expected to hit upon. The ToS force no restriction on playing style that mandates any particular player must focus exclusively on the 4th of those obvious and rather uncreative goals.

By technicality Achilles is correct, but in spirit I must agree with cobblemix that world domination is merely an option.