The Super NovaZ Suck...

DeletedUser

I just gotta say somewhere how hard the Super Novaz suck. These fools are getting on my nerves and I think it's high time to take these point-whores out. Like all super novas I will turn them into a black hole. Nothing will be left of them but their sim cities ..in new hands of course ..or should I say furry pink paws?

So to all Novas...

PFB-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Point whores? Back when you lot held the top spot for points it seemed like a good thing. ; As far as I'm aware there isn't any homosexuals within the alliance so who are you referring to?

I'd rather just pet my new city I took off you guys! :)

DeletedUser22940

Agree. I am tired of forum fighters. Take it in game and then post the results.

DeletedUser

Have to do something while we wait for our attack/support to arrive :p

DeletedUser

2012. Aren't we supposed to be beyond using the term homosexual as an insult? Why is this type of bigotry allowed in the forum? Please remove this disgusting post.

DeletedUser

See HD1 has got my back. and i got mah hand on hers.

DeletedUser

2012. Aren't we supposed to be beyond using the term homosexual as an insult? Why is this type of bigotry allowed in the forum? Please remove this disgusting post.

I never said it was a bad thing. Just pointing out a fact.

DeletedUser3393

Super NovaZ vs PFB+Pack+illuminati

37:0 (Not counting the few players who went ghost as soon as we revolted them)

'nuff said.

DeletedUser

Oh noez thatz like everyone in novaz! Darn point-whores

DeletedUser3393

I don't get it, what r u trying to do?

U seemed like such a fine guy when u made all those papers and stuff. But all this makes me feel either u r making a pathetic attempt to get DBP.. for which u will be rimmed if we decide.
Or u r just a hormone raged 12yr old kid.
Or is it just some inside joke you have got?

I respected you so much. You are just losing it.

DeletedUser

There there boys I know you all like each other but please calm your hormones, there will be plenty of time to play AFTER the war.

DeletedUser

I don't get it, what r u trying to do?
U seemed like such a fine guy when u made all those papers and stuff. But all this makes me feel either u r making a pathetic attempt to get DBP.. for which u will be rimmed if we decide.
Or u r just a hormone raged 12yr old kid.

Or is it just some inside joke you have got?

The former is closest.

But really, I'm doing this to point out that SN isn't half as good as you would like to think and soon enough everyone will know it. That's all.

DeletedUser

We really need Farq in Delphi..now theres a guy that makes you PP a little from some of his post