The Syndicate are here to stay

• Thread starter DeletedUser11067
  • Start date

DeletedUser11067

Hi guys

Just want to say couple of things to all players in this world....

T.S are not MRA,

we are here to stay and fight,we have 47 great players from Byzantine who have worked as one for about 18 months and any players we have took in from this world will be given how respect but must prove their self,s as well.

I dont suffer inactivity and disrespect from any of my alliance or any player out their,i am very active leader and got time for learners and addicts of the game,i have been playing for years,but until i met these great people and players in T.S it change my view of this game and love to play now.

TS won byzantine with 140 great player against the rest of the world after we won 4 wonders and still won 7 and i know a lot of these players are in this world under different names,that,s the effect we have on players.

Their was some in other room about my grammar and spelling,please this is purely my choice from child and only my worry not yours.

Iam westham utd to the day i die and started playing this game from house arrest and since then got to be addict like lot of you guys.

So please guys any more disrespect will be punished whether today or in 6 months time and trust me i always get last laugh

Thank u

billy200 founder and leader of TS

DeletedUser

I'm sure you have scared the .... out of this world with that Billy.
Best of luck,not that you will need it.

DeletedUser

Hey billy... haven't seen you around since kappa. I'm not here, so technically I still havent :p

DeletedUser11067

Ok delete my last post

guys i have been false to quit the game and not happy about it at all,its a shame because i could have give you all a great time,i cant say to much they delete,but iam honest player and someone as got it in for me and i will find out who

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Get ready, we are coming :) All the alliances in this world are marked red, so The Syndicate members...fire at will!

DeletedUser

Unless you have stronghold islands, you'll be wiped within the week ;)

DeletedUser22517

YearOldTomato...stop spamming me on forums, get your city nice and clean, there will be some new tenant there soon.Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

I'm not spamming, you post on the forums declaring war on the world, expect other players to post!

Also I am a pickle... Pickles do not like Tomato's thus making your comment highly insulting, please refrain from such horrible insults in the future.

Regards,
Pickle

DeletedUser22517

Stay lon enough in this server mate, and you gonna see a lot of things you did not seen before :)

DeletedUser22517

Does not matter how much experience you have, you don`t have a clue :)

DeletedUser

Sure why not, I'll play along :)

*Tries pushing circle shape through the square hole*