the syndicate goes down

DeletedUser19523

ahh, sweet relief. they were digusting. i dont know how they lived with themselves. i was quitting anyway, so why not sabotage? so fun.... ahhh. good times, good times..... :D

DeletedUser20025

What do you mean by sabotage? Luhar was always good to you.

You may have hated me but he was always kind and you go and sabotage something. He kept you as a leader not for sabotage but to help that alliance, something you were incapable of. Very sad!
Since I don't play there anymore, I wonder what you've gone and done in that alliance?

Btw, if they were disgusting, why were you lending there for so long? I'd say you were useless and still have a 2.5k city without any growth for like 3 months. I wonder how you live with all this big talk and no show at the end of the day apart from sabotage that you just mentioned.

Update:

I just checked grepostats.

I can't believe what you've gone and done. You just disbanded the entire alliance while Luhar's been away due to some RL. Luhar's gonna be gutted when he finds out what you've done considering that he really liked you.

On the other hand, this should teach Luhar some basic logic in who he should trust and who he shouldn't plus send his really overtly diplomacy into the dustbin. I told him you were mentally unstable before I left but he was like--- geko's just a small kid, don't attack him.

People, this is what this slimball's gone and done. Please refer to the link below.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/alliance/468/alliancechanges

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

i told u i was hacked. this wasnt me, i promise. i love luhar like a brother, i would never do anything lke this to anyone, not even darkpsyd

DeletedUser

you guys only had not even 50K points? i mean it must have been an accomplishment and all, but in the long run it wouldn't have mattered.