The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

I like the spirit here, I think we need more activity like it! Experienced alliances with strong bonds, being vets from previous worlds, putting themselves out there challenging other like-alliances to step up & accept challenge. How awesome to start a pre-existing war? What typically happens when a new world opens? Time & time again experienced players forge mighty alliances, pact with other equally mighty alliances & then proceed to target incompetent inexperienced noobs until none remain & then the real wars begin, which in my opinion is pathetic. I wish my old friends still played to accept the challenge but unfortunately I am the only one who keeps coming back for more lol. I love these settings btw. I like your confidence too & its great to think your alliance is best ever made, but I believe some of the best alliances came from Beta & Gamma & some of those original worlds. This post isnt about settings, its about a challenge, so if you are not bringing competition to the table then just move on.

Anyways 9 pages, has any alliance accepted proposal?

Nope if you don`t count "the biggest losers in grepolis history"=Fight Club but that was on already existent world.

Zarun-

Strategos
Speed 3 is gonna be to big jump from us who are used to speed 1 worlds.But sped 2...we are thinking of that and just to spice up those new worlds if the challenge is real, we might do it.But for sure we not gonna play speed 2 troops or lower, only 3!

Yeah even speed 2 would be more challenging. You'd be facing teams from Apollonia and Eubea.

DeletedUser37948

Quote Originally Posted by Cheater of death View Post
To start you ignoring my post again proves the coward thing. But to your newest claim. Then go fight any alliance in grepolis because you saying that you can beat any alliance means nothing. Also if your bottom line was to come here just to say you are the best, you first off have huge self-esteem issues as you needed us to approve of this. Second off, you have just wasted a hell of a lot of time. Finally, you will never prove that your alliance is the best. They are probably one of the best but you can never say as a fact that they are the best.
CoD. a quick comparison of your player record compared with mungus1974 shows that you are not placed to make any accusation of cowardice against him. Looking at his player record he is entitled to feel believe that his alliance is the best. You also make a personal attack on him saying that he has huge "self esteem issues". It is so easy to use the external forums make personal slurs these days. Mungus1974 though has used the forum openly , honestly and bravely. He has said that Syndicate are the best and he has "challenged" others to prove him wrong not in these forums but out on the worlds "where the game really matters"!

sorry if i missunderstood but when i read this i see cheater is call mung a coward for not posting in forums i did not see him call mung a coward in game seems to me your cherry picking your arguments and twisting the truth.

using what is conveniant even if its not relivent cod has a fine forum record and is a much liked guy not an ego maniac or a vile troll

DeletedUser25607

I congratulate you Mungus and The Syndicate. :)
I've checked Zacynthus stats occationally and to be honest when i've seen ca. 3 times City Points difference before Wonder Era start, i was pretty sure that FC will win it - very difficult to overcome such a difference during resources races. But surprise-surprise! :)

DeletedUser22517

I congratulate you Mungus and The Syndicate. :)
I've checked Zacynthus stats occationally and to be honest when i've seen ca. 3 times City Points difference before Wonder Era start, i was pretty sure that FC will win it - very difficult to overcome such a difference during resources races. But surprise-surprise! :)

Thanks Maria.It was easy to be honest when you play this big MRA like Fight Club and when their leaders are Chad Bass and tomthumb.What kind of leaders plan ops on WW 12 hours after it is finished?And the ops was...attack :) BTW, if i was FC member i would go after them not some suicide mission they ordered.Those 2 had single ABP in that "ops".Great leaders i wish i have them in TS

DeletedUser48254

Hey Mungus, congrats on the 4 wonders you and your team have managed to secure in Zacynthus, it was painfully close but well played. While that world is not yet over(as far as i'm concerned) I will quite happily be part of a team to have a crack at you guys again. Be it a part of Fight club to re-emerge in a new world to take you down or a brand new alliance(the first premade collective to be the result of a challenge?). I'm not too bothered about the settings , I can adapt. I have learned alot from fighting you guys in Zac and only regret I started and am ending a bit too far away from ye georgraphicaly to have had a definitive say in battles. I would very much like another chance.

Any and all those who wish to form an alliance simply to humble TS please sign up here Any alliance that feels they are ready to go please consider allowing me to join in on the fun. Either way this over indulgent thread seems to have gone on for far too long without an actual challenge being laid down.

Yours respectfully, beaten but unbroken,
Beermonkey.

DeletedUser22517

Be my guest beermonkey999 and try again but please find better leaders than Chad Bass and tomthumb this time.We want real challenge and alliance or alliances who will not just waste our time.

DeletedUser36743

If The Syndicate wants a real challenge then they need to move away from speed 1.

Would like to see these guys up vs Eviction Notice on speed 3. That'd be fun.

They would beat the Titantic's glug glug record if they ever came up against EN !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Speed 3 is gonna be to big jump from us who are used to speed 1 worlds.But sped 2...we are thinking of that and just to spice up those new worlds if the challenge is real, we might do it.But for sure we not gonna play speed 2 troops or lower, only 3!

Good thinking....its always good to learn to walk before you attempt to run...see you in some Speed 3/3 world in ....say about 2 years...

DeletedUser36743

Bottom line...We can fight any alliance in grepolis.We only played speed 1 so far, ok we will change to speed 2 soon.I am sure this is gonna be just another walk in the park for mighty TS!Is speed 2 good enough for those so called "great" alliances ?

EN gave up on Speed 2 worlds.....erm.....from day one... we only play speed 3/3 worlds...

DeletedUser36743

Is that because with gold in a speed 3 world you can build a nuke in about 7 seconds. :D

And thats not entirely true, plenty of your members moonlight on speed 2 servers.

Plenty of members does not equal EN.... EN does not play anything but Speed 3/3 .... show me one exception to this

Also please dont moan about gold....you can buy as much as anyone else...and rebuild as fast as anyone else....so please dont start on this

DeletedUser22517

Good thinking....its always good to learn to walk before you attempt to run...see you in some Speed 3/3 world in ....say about 2 years...
It is not about that we don`t know how to play speed 3, every noob these days speed 3.You don`t need skills in speed 3.come to speed 1 and fail 2-3 times on ops, then we talk.

DeletedUser22517

Plenty of members does not equal EN.... EN does not play anything but Speed 3/3 .... show me one exception to this

Also please dont moan about gold....you can buy as much as anyone else...and rebuild as fast as anyone else....so please dont start on this

And this thread is not about EN and what they play.I don`t care what they play.open your on thread!

DeletedUser36743

... every noob these days speed 3. You don`t need skills in speed 3....

What have you been smokin ??.... do u really believe this ??....

It is not about that we don`t know how to play speed 3, every noob these days speed 3.You don`t need skills in speed 3.come to speed 1 and fail 2-3 times on ops, then we talk.

tsk tsk....and watch urself grow old.... no thanks....you can play with yourself in the junior league...

DeletedUser22517

Oh, don`t worry we will play speed 3 one day but after that you will say that speed 3 is no fun anymore.Fight Club holds the crown for the biggest losers in grepolis history now.I`ll make sure you get that award one day but for now, we don`t give a sh*t about EN.Every alliance who have 250 members is MRA and you are no different than that.Open your own thread and do whatever you want there and get lost from here.
Thanks in advance

DeletedUser36743

Oh, don`t worry we will play speed 3 one day but after that you will say that speed 3 is no fun anymore.Fight Club holds the crown for the biggest losers in grepolis history now.I`ll make sure you get that award one day but for now, we don`t give a sh*t about EN.Every alliance who have 250 members is MRA and you are no different than that.Open your own thread and do whatever you want there and get lost from here.
Thanks in advance

oh no sweetie....we will eat you for breakfast .... and wont even burp.... cant wait for you to graduate from the junior league....like i said see you in about 2 years....

DeletedUser22517

You think you are smart?Junior league is your league because every noob is playing speed 3.Even if you fail there tomorrow all your army is gonna be rebuild, is that right?Fail in speed 1 and you can`t do that.So once again which one is junior league?league were you need to plan your attacks or league were you can attack like headless chicken?

I do agree with you on something:

DeletedUser36743

You think you are smart?Junior league is your league because every noob is playing speed 3.Even if you fail there tomorrow all your army is gonna be rebuild, is that right?Fail in speed 1 and you can`t do that.So once again which one is junior league?league were you need to plan your attacks or league were you can attack like headless chicken?

I do agree with you on something:

So what are you scared of ???? You wanted a challenge.... I am challenging you....should be a cake walk for a genius such as yourself....

So do you accept the challenge ?....next Speed 3/3 worlds that opens up....if your answer is anything but a yes.....everyone will know who what a pus*y u are....

DeletedUser22517

If you start from begging you can see that I opened this thread, not YOU!We wanted challenge in OUR terms not YOURS.I did not come to comment on YOUR thread, did I?When YOU post a challenge and I come and comment there, then we can talk who is what.Lets sum all this so far:
I opened challenge and you want me to play on your terms?Did you forget your pills today?