The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser19318

We gave up after that... although about to get build another 7 wonders in Eubea.. speed 2 world... rip my arms off and beat me with stumps to get some excitement!

DeletedUser19318

If you start from begging you can see that I opened this thread, not YOU!We wanted challenge in OUR terms not YOURS.I did not come to comment on YOUR thread, did I?When YOU post a challenge and I come and comment there, then we can talk who is what.Lets sum all this so far:
I opened challenge and you want me to play on your terms?Did you forget your pills today?

You sound like all the other losers we have came seen and beaten.. yawn

you want a challenge climb out of the children's sandpit that you are finding challenging playing in and move into the big boys playground... if not then leave your pathetic challenges where they should be... in the cat lavatory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Is that because with gold in a speed 3 world you can build a nuke in about 7 seconds. :D

And thats not entirely true, plenty of your members moonlight on speed 2 servers.

you can build nukes at the same speed on any server with gold its the resorces that make the diferance.

ive played every speed and they all are fun 1,2 and 3
as im a major Gold whore i think im experianced enough to say that gold is a much bigger help on speed 1 servers than speed 3.

id also say that on speed one servers mistakes are far more harshly punnished

DeletedUser

If you start from begging you can see that I opened this thread, not YOU!We wanted challenge in OUR terms not YOURS.I did not come to comment on YOUR thread, did I?When YOU post a challenge and I come and comment there, then we can talk who is what.Lets sum all this so far:
I opened challenge and you want me to play on your terms?Did you forget your pills today?

Just a few of questions:

1. You seem to think you have a great alliance, but other posters indicate you won one world, and that just barely. How many worlds has your mighty alliance actually won? Which one (s)?
2. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. What alliance (s) have you beaten that have actually won another world?
3. If you are all that good, why don't you go play another world with somebody else's world settings and beat them?

Anybody can say they are a great alliance, but winning one world and proclaiming greatness is like winning one game and proclaiming yourself world champions. Dozens of alliances have won one world. Can you do it more than once?

DeletedUser22517

You sound like all the other losers we have came seen and beaten.. yawn

you want a challenge climb out of the children's sandpit that you are finding challenging playing in and move into the big boys playground... if not then leave your pathetic challenges where they should be... in the cat lavatory.

If you think that you need more skills in speed 3 than 1 , then you are total noob.

DeletedUser22517

you can build nukes at the same speed on any server with gold its the resorces that make the diferance.

ive played every speed and they all are fun 1,2 and 3
as im a major Gold whore i think im experianced enough to say that gold is a much bigger help on speed 1 servers than speed 3.

id also say that on speed one servers mistakes are far more harshly punnished

You are right about everything.Gold is not a problem but resources are in speed 1.

DeletedUser22517

Just a few of questions:

1. You seem to think you have a great alliance, but other posters indicate you won one world, and that just barely. How many worlds has your mighty alliance actually won? Which one (s)?
2. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. What alliance (s) have you beaten that have actually won another world?
3. If you are all that good, why don't you go play another world with somebody else's world settings and beat them?

Anybody can say they are a great alliance, but winning one world and proclaiming greatness is like winning one game and proclaiming yourself world champions. Dozens of alliances have won one world. Can you do it more than once?

1.Two we played, Zac and Byz.And were did you hear that barely?
2.Check Byz and then talk.The strongest world ever.
3.We will soon.

Any other question feel free to ask

Zarun-

Strategos
Agree with cloaca tbh. Winning Speed 1 worlds is not all that impressive.

Play a 2 or 3 and we'll talk. :)

DeletedUser

1.Two we played, Zac and Byz.And were did you hear that barely?
2.Check Byz and then talk.The strongest world ever.
3.We will soon.

Any other question feel free to ask

OK-you have answered all my questions. (Barely was in one of the 300 earlier posts in this thread.)

I look forward to playing against your team. Please post when and where you start a new world. Discussions such as this should be settled head to head fighting, not with words in a forum.

DeletedUser22517

Speed 3 you can finish in 6 months.For speed 1 you need 18 moths to do that.it takes time and planning.I wonder why INNO don`t give you speed 20 so you can all finish in 1 month.that would be fun for all of you i guess...And a lot of skills will be needed.

DeletedUser42857

So what are you scared of ???? You wanted a challenge.... I am challenging you....should be a cake walk for a genius such as yourself....

So do you accept the challenge ?....next Speed 3/3 worlds that opens up....if your answer is anything but a yes.....everyone will know who what a pus*y u are....

Why 3/3?

You want 3/3

Mungus wants 1

so surely 2 is the compromise?

Besides, it is "Syndicate wants a challenge" and challenged people on their terms, not "does anyone want to challenge us, you pick the terms" :S

2ztjeaw.png

Ok, so hang on, youve never played speed 2, ever, except for the first world where you got your crowns,.. maybe you need to take a step back and get your story straight :D

DeletedUser33530

Besides, it is "Syndicate wants a challenge" and challenged people on their terms, not "does anyone want to challenge us, you pick the terms" :S

"Syndicate wants a challenge" means that syndicate is asking for someone to challenge them. Usually this would mean that the challenger would decide the terms for the challenged which would be syndicate. However it's your thread and your alliance so do whatever you want.

DeletedUser42857

I can see why Eviction Notice like speed 3 though.

When people sign up for grepo, either by the app, or wandering aimlessly online, they dont know what speed is, what unit speed is, they just join worlds.

And speed 3 really is a prime feeding ground for a 60-70 man alliance of experienced members just to go in, chuck the gold around and boulderdash their way through a few hundred noobs (who dont realise you need to log on more than once a day) before anyone has had a chance to stop them. If attacks fail, dont worry, your nuke will be ready to go again tomorrow.

Speed 1, as ZP points out, mistakes are punished, lost nukes dont magically re-appear, its much harder to catch players offline if the troop speed is low, much more strategy is needed. Theres almost no element of surprise in Speed 1.

But i can see why EN like speed 3, suits their style, go in on mass and bully the noobs.

But ultimately, syndi put out the challenge, for people to take them on, on THEIR terms. Dont like their terms, dont take the challenge.. but dont harp on that you would take the challenge if you could dictate the terms. If you want to do that, start your own challenge thread :D

DeletedUser42857

"Syndicate wants a challenge" means that syndicate is asking for someone to challenge them. Usually this would mean that the challenger would decide the terms for the challenged which would be syndicate. However it's your thread and your alliance so do whatever you want.

its not my thread :D

But my usual pub is closed for refurbishment so i thought i would stop by :D

but the first line of the thread was

mungus said:
We are waiting for server with the settings speed 1 and troops speed 3, and revolt to start.

think that was pretty clear

DeletedUser42857

Think the same could be asked of EN. Which is why this should be settled, on settings that suit both :D

DeletedUser25607

...But i can see why EN like speed 3, suits their style, go in on mass and bully the noobs.

Well, i think they are better than just that. :)

I remember them from Myonia - i left the world after month of playing and EN just appeared somewhere on the rim. There were many good alliances who already played speed-3 before and also some winners in speed-3 (LoD people from Knossos, for example) in the world - but still, EN could win there.

DeletedUser33530

its not my thread :D

But my usual pub is closed for refurbishment so i thought i would stop by :D

but the first line of the thread was

think that was pretty clear

I only read the title lol and I was correcting your statement in specific which only included the line "Syndicate wants a challenge" as evidence to back it up. That first line did put things into context a bit more but the title is still misleading and you only mentioned the title at first.

DeletedUser25607

maxima said:
Think the same could be asked of EN. Which is why this should be settled, on settings that suit both :D

I think there were some people from "Spartans of Darkness" (winners of Baris) playing in FC. And also leadership from there.
But i'm not sure if it was the whole team or just several separate people.