The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

if there was a gold medal for bravado and smack talk then the im sure the syn would be world champs

DeletedUser

All the best alliances nowdays are in speed 2-3 speed one is far to slow sure there are some good players there but personally playing a speed one i would equate to watching paint dry.

DeletedUser22517

All the best alliances nowdays are in speed 2-3 speed one is far to slow sure there are some good players there but personally playing a speed one i would equate to watching paint dry.
In speed 2 can rebuild 45 LS in one day with COTO , you have resources and favor for that.We don`t see any challenge in that.That is why speed 2 is for weekend players who rebuild entire naval and land army in 3-4 days and attack like headless chicken.Speed 3...In speed 1 you need skills to attack and defend.But that is why Grepo is giving everyone options to choose from.We don`t like it, we don`t play it and surely we don`t comment on these settings.

DeletedUser

the point is with these settings you will lack competition, so you will remain believe you are the best.
as to the rest, more forces = more complexity = more fighting = more skill involved.

translation

the point is with these settings you will lack competition, so you will remain believe you are the best.
as to the rest, more forces = more complexity = more fighting = more skill involved.

DeletedUser25607

translation

I don't agree with this. Slower world speed, less resources - more skill is involved. In speed-3 if you're offline for 10 hours - your Storages are "red" when you're coming back. If you stupidly lost nuke for nothing - not a big problem, resources to rebuild are here and speed of rebuild is nice too. But if you lose such a nuke in speed-1, rebuilding alone may take say 1 week. Therefore you should be skillful in speed-1 to be effective.

From other side, i admit that speed-1 is boring for many good people and many good players/teams are not playing speed-1 at all. It makes some sense too, because winning in speed-1 takes 15-18 month or even longer, and say in speed 3 it may take even only 6-8 month.

DeletedUser37948

real pro players can achieve rank one on any server revolt conquest 1/2 or 3 speed each speed and each system has its own flavour and you can gain stratergies from each.

they are all fun, I think the truth is due to there diferances some servers speeds and systems suit certain individuals personalities better and they gravitate to one

DeletedUser22217

Very good point Pretty Maria!
I have no experience in speed 2, but speed 3 is easy to build and rebuild and recover. Does not take much, time is on your side.
Also speed 3 is usually started by people that jump from world to world easily.
Just my observation, not a general conclusion at all.
TS are not jumpers.

And Zero, rank one is not what really matters.
TS is a team, and this is what counts.

Going silent now, TS leaders know how to do the talking themselves....and to back it up with deeds btw.

DeletedUser30636

if there as good as they say they are than they should be willing to play with any settings.

DeletedUser43011

I don't agree with this. Slower world speed, less resources - more skill is involved. In speed-3 if you're offline for 10 hours - your Storages are "red" when you're coming back. If you stupidly lost nuke for nothing - not a big problem, resources to rebuild are here and speed of rebuild is nice too. But if you lose such a nuke in speed-1, rebuilding alone may take say 1 week. Therefore you should be skillful in speed-1 to be effective.

From other side, i admit that speed-1 is boring for many good people and many good players/teams are not playing speed-1 at all. It makes some sense too, because winning in speed-1 takes 15-18 month or even longer, and say in speed 3 it may take even only 6-8 month.

On the flipside you could be offline for 10 mins and lose all your LS nukes, doesn't matter how quick your res rebuilds you still have no LS

and more to the point on a speed 1 world I could log off for a full day and still get back online to see the CS coming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

if there as good as they say they are than they should be willing to play with any settings.
Willing to play against entire world only 20 of us is what we are offering.Massive ego or not try and test us.We don`t have time to play with weekend players and players who jump from server to server and we will not play any other settings.

DeletedUser30636

speed 1 takes more time?? and you dont have to be nearly as active. if you broadened your horizons i assure you youd get better alliance and more competetion

DeletedUser22517

On the flipside you could be offline for 10 mins and lose all your LS nukes, doesn't matter how quick your res rebuilds you still have no LS

That is troops speed 3, we also want that.

DeletedUser25607

supafletch said:
..could be offline for 10 mins and lose all your LS nukes...
and more to the point on a speed 1 world I could log off for a full day and still get back online to see the CS coming

It depends on troops speed - not on world speed. And i'm talking about world speed-1.

DeletedUser

oh indeed your res will be maxed, but also you will have lost 5 cities ;)

DeletedUser

I prefer more troops in a faster world yes a loss hurts more in a slower world but its a war game and i prefer more troops to fight with. Personally speed 2 with high troop speed is my favourite. With revolt because it was my first world and i haven't really tried conquest.

DeletedUser

Whats the deal with speed 1?
If You want to prove anything take the most average world possible that would roughly fit any "great" alliance from the past and compete at even odds.
You can't really compare Yourself to any other alliance if the playing field is not the same to everyone.

DeletedUser30636

why dont you guys join a world like farsala? start on the rim and work your way to the core, see how good you guys really are

DeletedUser43442

Willing to play against entire world only 20 of us is what we are offering.Massive ego or not try and test us.We don`t have time to play with weekend players and players who jump from server to server and we will not play any other settings.

Looks to me u like to play with yourself mate.In every possible way...