The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

This has become a who had the biggest ego contest :D.

DeletedUser41523

We are waiting for server with the settings speed 1 and troops speed 3, and revolt to start. I hear about so many "great" alliances and how good they are, so this is your chance. Alliance cap can be 250, we don`t care, there are going to be only 20 of us. Before you say "come to this world, or these settings" don't waste your breath, we only gonna play these settings. You can make pre-made pacts if you want, we don`t care. The Syndicate is the best alliance in all Grepo, so try to test us! :eek:

Make it a 2-3 speed world and in the summer and I may just make an appearance. Not leading, but i'll come just for laughs. :p

DeletedUser11067

I like to say i wanted to know alliance that gives The syndicate a challenge but i guess i am right all month no action,we couldn't give 2 monkeys about speed 2/3,if you are good enough for this challenge please except otherwise go back to your laptop and keep thinking how good you are and The syndicate will just keep kicking balls

this thread was made for challenge and please respect that,alls we need is the name of alliance for this challenge

DeletedUser20415

Great I have some unkown ego maniac player, claiming to have the best players that probably share the same description, then he tell us that he play on world 1 speed and revolt.

Its like a kid telling a grown up come and beat me in a lego game lol.

For the record the less the speed world is, the more GOLD will have a effect by cutting timings. Its doesnt requires skill like maria said, its just require a big dady credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

Personally I prefer speed 1. It has two big things going for it.

1. Have yet to see someone pop out of Bp conquest ready in a speed one. Making on island completion that much more frenzied.

2. I don't have to deal with people who constantly whine about not having a speed 3 to play and at the same time saying to many worlds are being released.

DeletedUser25157

OK I thought I would come out of the wood work and comment on this one. As a former founder of TS and one of the few who have played on speed 2/3 worlds (and been in other top alliances as well) I can say with out a doubt that TS is a skilled alliance who will give any of the "top" alliances in grepo a run for their money. They have all of the qualities of a top alliance - active, communicative, aggresive, intelligent, and are selfless... If an alliance wants to have some fun then accept the challenge and face off against these folks as it will definitely be eventful :p

As PrettyMaria and others have astutely pointed out - speed 1 rewards skill more so than speed 3. Im a speed 2 man myself but in my experience the limiting reagent of resources on speed 1 forces you to always ALWAYS maximize your kill ratios and play smart... The prospect of those 2-3 week rebuilds teaches you that pretty quickly.

DeletedUser22517

Great I have some unkown ego maniac player, claiming to have the best players that probably share the same description, then he tell us that he play on world 1 speed and revolt.

Its like a kid telling a grown up come and beat me in a lego game lol.

For the record the less the speed world is, the more GOLD will have a effect by cutting timings. Its doesnt requires skill like maria said, its just require a big dady credit card.

Go back to your conquest where you can snipe without anti timer, show your skills there and leave revolt to us.No one asked you to comment, did you see my name in conquest forums?If you don`t like those settings, get lost!GOLD will have no effect if you have no resources.

DeletedUser41868

So now I know where the people that are prone to hypothetical d%*k measuring contests hang out. I suppose I will hurry up, close the door and let you boys and girls get back to doing whatever it is that you are doing.

DeletedUser41523

I like to say i wanted to know alliance that gives The syndicate a challenge but i guess i am right all month no action,we couldn't give 2 monkeys about speed 2/3,if you are good enough for this challenge please except otherwise go back to your laptop and keep thinking how good you are and The syndicate will just keep kicking balls

this thread was made for challenge and please respect that,alls we need is the name of alliance for this challenge

I'm just saying, its a proven fact that not too many talented teams give to hoots about 1 speed. Face it, you're basically the equivalent to a 18 year old beating up a 5 year old girl on the play ground. Doesn't matter how good of a fighter you are, you could be the best, actually. But we both know that you'll never know until you step into the big leagues. :D

Ditch the 1 speed and allow me four weeks to finish school and commit fully to attempting to challenge you and i'll very gladly join a world just for the opportunity to try to play against you. Like I said, I won't be leading, but i'll definitely play. In fact i'll drop my current server just to do so.

DeletedUser20415

Go back to your conquest where you can snipe without anti timer, show your skills there and leave revolt to us.No one asked you to comment, did you see my name in conquest forums?If you don`t like those settings, get lost!GOLD will have no effect if you have no resources.

but you can snipe in the same way in revolt -_-

DeletedUser22517

but you can snipe in the same way in revolt -_-

If you want i can explain but i am sure you already know that.It is not the same at all.But you like conquest and nothing wrong with that, i don`t like it, there is no challenge for me.

DeletedUser

another one who cant read :pro:
Then stop claiming that You are the best alliance in grepo if You aren't capable of playing any other settings. No-one until now has questioned Your "all-mighty skills" in a speed 1 simmers world.

DeletedUser22517

Then stop claiming that You are the best alliance in grepo if You aren't capable of playing any other settings. No-one until now has questioned Your "all-mighty skills" in a speed 1 simmers world.

If you are capable bring your alliance and test us then

DeletedUser22517

We never commented on settings we don`t like, why do you all must comment on settings that you don`t like?Go and comment on your weekend settings with weekend players and play there, we don`t care!If you are interested to find out how good we are you can try at these settings.If you don`t care don`t comment!Period!

DeletedUser

because no one else is stupid enough to claim that speed 1 is the most skilled.

as has been said before it's easy to say you are the best if all you fight is nubs and people with no time. as to high speeds being for weekend players, tis quite the opposite, do that on speed 3 and you will log back in having zero cities, do it in speed one and nothing has happened.

as has been said before it's easy to say you are the best if all you fight is nubs and people with no time. as to high speeds being for weekend players, tis quite the opposite, do that on speed 3 and you will log back in having zero cities, do it in speed one and nothing has happened.

DeletedUser22517

Check your stats before even talk to me!Now get lost from our thread, please!

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=chalna&type=player

DeletedUser22517

Server for weekend players=You can loose entire army on Wednesday and still be ready for Saturday ops(if you know what is ops)