The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

So what are you scared of ???? You wanted a challenge.... I am challenging you....should be a cake walk for a genius such as yourself....

So do you accept the challenge ?....next Speed 3/3 worlds that opens up....if your answer is anything but a yes.....everyone will know who what a pus*y u are....

How about this for a challenge for you "great" EN:
We have WW to finish and that is gonna be done before new year.
First revolt world after new year we both join, no matter what settings???
Let me see who is ... now???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

How about this for a challenge for you "great" EN:
We have WW to finish and that is gonna be done before new year.
First revolt world after new year we both join, no matter what settings???
Let me see who is ... now???

cya in two years kiddo...

DeletedUser22517

So much for a challenge from so called great alliance EN.Now get lost and call someone else a ...

DeletedUser22517

Just a quick update:I am playing this game for almost 4 years and i never saw this before.Must be some award for this alliance Fight Club, INNO please make one i am begging you.One of their leaders just kicked a player who was on one of their remaining 3 wonders and invited him back after couple of hours.What can i say, i lost words

DeletedUser27128

It is not about that we don`t know how to play speed 3, every noob these days speed 3.You don`t need skills in speed 3.come to speed 1 and fail 2-3 times on ops, then we talk.

This statement is absolute nonsense.. I can claim that every noob plays revolt, and you don't need skills in revolt.

Each setting has its own advantages/disadvantages, you have no right to claim that it is useless.

DeletedUser

ok this has gone entirely off topic,and as much as i dislike mungus he has a point-this is being spammed to death.

The next world that comes up that meets your settings requirements i'll take up the challenge-1 condition tho-our respective alliances both have to be in the same general area -im not fighting in a speed 1 with 12 hr tt's in revolt-your 20 against my 20 sound reasonable?
Pm me in the externals when it comes up im always on and have the 20 foundations for our island ready to go.

and just for the record conquest v's revolt.conquest simply requires you to be more active..thats it fullstop.

DeletedUser22217

World speed 1 doesn't mean unit speed 1. Actually I would never play unit speed 1, even 2 seems a bit too restricting in tt.

DeletedUser

granted but i dont want to be a million miles away in revolt otherwise whats the point.Long tt's ruin any server once sporadic pacts are brought out-if im going to fight it has to be as close as possible.and in speed 1 its slower to rebuild so it makes it much more intresting,rather than having someone repair DLU and walls overnight.

DeletedUser

Just join a world that doesn't require you to log in once every 2 days and play with the big boys ;)

DeletedUser

oh god we're back to the speed 1 vs 2 and 3 debate again....
cant believe im actually going to defend mungus here but speed 1 can be just as tricky as either 2 or 3,and ive played all.

DeletedUser22517

Like i told you in my message, you don`t need to be 20, you can have entire world with you...we don`t care about that.We love when numbers are against us.On day one i will announce war to every alliance on the server, you have my word.You can call it ego or whatever you want but i did the same on Zac and everyone was laughing then...No one is laughing now...i wonder why?

DeletedUser

i changed my mind now with mungus after we talked-we may end up on same team...lol!

DeletedUser22217

oh god we're back to the speed 1 vs 2 and 3 debate again....
cant believe im actually going to defend mungus here but speed 1 can be just as tricky as either 2 or 3,and ive played all.

IT gets boring doesn't it?
People turn every topic into speed setting discussion. They all miss the main think- speed 3 is easier, that is why "the big boys" like it more.

DeletedUser37948

IT gets boring doesn't it?
People turn every topic into speed setting discussion. They all miss the main think- speed 3 is easier, that is why "the big boys" like it more.

my god you talk rubbish and worse you actualy believe it yourself, think they call that delusional!

all you are trying to say in an under the raidar way is we are better because we play speed 1 typical syn rubbish retoric

no one respects self proclaimed genious and no one likes arogance ultimatly you are nither liked or respected for you stupid posts!

DeletedUser22217

Zero, you have the really bad habit to give your opinion when no one asked for it.
Or are you here to offer TS a challenge? I think this is the topic about.

DeletedUser22517

my god you talk rubbish and worse you actualy believe it yourself, think they call that delusional!

all you are trying to say in an under the raidar way is we are better because we play speed 1 typical syn rubbish retoric

no one respects self proclaimed genious and no one likes arogance ultimatly you are nither liked or respected for you stupid posts!

She is well respected member of TS.We are proud to have Nichy with us.She was the enemy in previous world and she knows how is to play against and with us.And ofc she decided to play with us.So any comment from her is 100% TS comment and we all stand behind that.
As for you Zero, you only played against us and i am sure you will continue to play against us in the future.Nothing wrong with that, same as Chad and Tom but reality is that we need decent opponents and as i told you so many times before you are not one of them.

DeletedUser27128

Zero, you have the really bad habit to give your opinion when no one asked for it.

Everyone is free to express their opinions on stuff.

In fact, no one asked for your opinion either... think before speaking (not a very difficult thing for most people).

DeletedUser37948

lol it was not just an opinion it was the truth as well and the truth is like clear for all sane people to see

DeletedUser37948

She is well respected member of TS.We are proud to have Nichy with us.She was the enemy in previous world and she knows how is to play against and with us.And ofc she decided to play with us.So any comment from her is 100% TS comment and we all stand behind that.
As for you Zero, you only played against us and i am sure you will continue to play against us in the future.Nothing wrong with that, same as Chad and Tom but reality is that we need decent opponents and as i told you so many times before you are not one of them.

mung ive never played on the same team as chad and tom ever think we coverd this earlier in this thread

also ive never actualy fought against you or the syn left the server bored before you even got close to me. i do recall you once took over one of my accounts and could not handle it but i beleive we also coverd that earlier in this thread as well.

in fact if you read this thread from start to finnish its all the same rubbish, self proclaimed greatness.

If you actualy were so awsome others would proclaim your greatness for you

the fact is any mature adult looks at this thread and dismmisses it as childish nonsence your own words dimminish you more than anyone else could ever do!