The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser3613

Mung you have kinda side stepped my point, am i gona have to go all jurassic park on your and create raptors 2.0 (now with moving parts) ?

DeletedUser48254

Pacts and diplomacy are all part of the game, the only point I meant to make was that you fought against alliances who were distracted by fighting and wasting resources and troops against each other for most of the world and who only stitched a geographically scattered alliance together for the last couple of months, the challenge you set for yourselves now seems very different and should be interesting. While the build up smack talk and posturing is all part of the fun I look forward to when the new world does kick off, should be a belter, especially as more alliances pick up the challenge, till then this is all just foreplay, a point where players don't have to put their gold where their mouth is, roll on the newyear.

Zarun-

Strategos
Thing is, doesn't look like Syndicate is going to join next world of their own accord. They want EN to accept the challenge directly.

Shame.

DeletedUser22517

Thing is, doesn't look like Syndicate is going to join next world of their own accord. They want EN to accept the challenge directly.

Shame.

I never said we will join next world.We have 2 more wonders to conquer in our world.But the world we join i announce war to every alliance there from now.Is that good enough?

DeletedUser22517

Pacts and diplomacy are all part of the game, the only point I meant to make was that you fought against alliances who were distracted by fighting and wasting resources and troops against each other for most of the world and who only stitched a geographically scattered alliance together for the last couple of months, the challenge you set for yourselves now seems very different and should be interesting. While the build up smack talk and posturing is all part of the fun I look forward to when the new world does kick off, should be a belter, especially as more alliances pick up the challenge, till then this is all just foreplay, a point where players don't have to put their gold where their mouth is, roll on the newyear.

Just for the record you can ask Carl, i offered him and BOB free crown before wonders but he could not convince BOB members.And in the process you could have learned how to play this game but you wanted glory to defeat TS.

DeletedUser41523

Are you guys coming to the next available world that is open to you and your schedule permits? Or are you coming to the next world with your desired settings?

DeletedUser

Let me add that I clearly remember that we had no pacts from the beginning and mungus and billy declared war to everyone on the server. The FC pact was temporary and strategic pact and came later.

But it is nice to see a FC member who dares to write anything about this situation here, and wants to defend his alliance. Seems all the rest are hiding in shame.
I was in Zac in The art of war then vvv,but left due to the FC merge-it was a joke and can confirm everything stated here by TS is true,yes they have arrogance but its backed up by their play-they have owned the server from start to(soon)finish

DeletedUser23413

Hi Jamovic, how are you?
Ok guys. I have been witnessing everything in Zac since early stage. TS have been doing great and they deserve the victory. I have personally sent congratulations to them and accepted the defeat. So don't tell me that I am crying or something here, OK?
So, let the truth speaks. TS have never been in war with the entire world in Zac until most of good players left and FC accepted their challange. Apart from the FC, BoB, and FEE pact that Beer pointed out, do you remember The Branch and League of Corinth? Were they your academies? The Pact with FC and the merger with The Branch and League of Corinth were your most important and intelligent moves, the pivot point in Zac history. I told you you would win since then. What was it if not diplomacy? It was a great play, why do you always deny it?
Mungus, EN play their diplomatic game with 4 or 5 sister alliances which is nothing wrong. It is just like TS played "divide and conquer" game in Zac. Both are great strategies to win the war. I am looking forward to watching the duel, if any :).

Last edited:

DeletedUser36743

.... EN play their diplomatic game with 4 or 5 sister alliances which is nothing wrong. It is just like TS played "divide and conquer" game in Zac. Both are great strategies to win the war. I am looking forward to watching the duel, if any :).

Actually EN do not play with 4-5 Alliances..... this is a whine/moan that's being bandied about by the likes of Nichy (coz EN got her to ghost from two previous worlds)

Anyhow....Let me clarify

EN has won Rho, Belle, Myonia and will now win Ilyasos .....teams with a fair number of EN players (altho strictly speaking - not EN the alliance) have won in Gyth are presently placed to win in Eubea and Nysa

Over the years...some Original players moved on....newer players joined....such is life....the short point is EN has a pretty good player roll....

We finished Myonia in Dec'13 (150 alliance cap) and Ilyasos (alliance cap 40) was the first Speed 3/3 server to open up in Jan/Feb'14.... and when our team landed up....we were forced to have sister alliances.... the moaners had exactly the same - one to three academies....but they were MRAs and were dysfuctional (but that as they say... is another story)....

Having said this.....I see no reason to be apologetic for this....we broke no rules...

All the Whiners/Moaners (Nichy I hope you are reading this...).... you are welcome to join any world we are in with as many peeps as you can find...infact, you can do what you wish....and you will not find EN moaning about this.... we WILL crush you - pure and simple

we too expect WW to start in Ilaysos in approx 4 weeks from now and we expect another 2 weeks to get done with them.....so...second/third week of Jan 15 we should be done.... we expect to begin the next Speed 3/3 world thereafter....so here you are...you know our gameplan....

If you feel you have the marbles....say so here and we will inform you before joining the next world .....so you have a level playing field....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Hi Jamovic, how are you?
Ok guys. I have been witnessing everything in Zac since early stage. TS have been doing great and they deserve the victory. I have personally sent congratulations to them and accepted the defeat. So don't tell me that I am crying or something here, OK?
So, let the truth speaks. TS have never been in war with the entire world in Zac until most of good players left and FC accepted their challange. Apart from the FC, BoB, and FEE pact that Beer pointed out, do you remember The Branch and League of Corinth? Were they your academies? The Pact with FC and the merger with The Branch and League of Corinth were your most important and intelligent moves, the pivot point in Zac history. I told you you would win since then. What was it if not diplomacy? It was a great play, why do you always deny it?
Mungus, EN play their diplomatic game with 4 or 5 sister alliances which is nothing wrong. It is just like TS played "divide and conquer" game in Zac. Both are great strategies to win the war. I am looking forward to watching the duel, if any :).

We don`t kill good players, we educate them to become better, nothing wrong with that, same as EN is doing.And i think when you have 2k players against you it is smart to find those players and bring them to play with you.i wonder why you never got any invite from TS.

DeletedUser22517

Actually EN do not play with 4-5 Alliances..... this is a whine/moan that's being bandied about by the likes of Nichy (coz EN got her to ghost from two previous worlds)

Anyhow....Let me clarify

EN has won Rho, Belle, Myonia and will now win Ilyasos .....teams with a fair number of EN players (altho strictly speaking - not EN the alliance) have won in Gyth are presently placed to win in Eubea and Nysa

Over the years...some Original players moved on....newer players joined....such is life....the short point is EN has a pretty good player roll....

We finished Myonia in Dec'13 (150 alliance cap) and Ilyasos (alliance cap 40) was the first Speed 3/3 server to open up in Jan/Feb'14.... and when our team landed up....we were forced to have sister alliances.... the moaners had exactly the same - one to three academies....but they were MRAs and were dysfuctional (but that as they say... is another story)....

Having said this.....I see no reason to be apologetic for this....we broke no rules...

All the Whiners/Moaners (Nichy I hope you are reading this...).... you are welcome to join any world we are in with as many peeps as you can find...infact, you can do what you wish....and you will not find EN moaning about this.... we WILL crush you - pure and simple

we too expect WW to start in Ilaysos in approx 4 weeks from now and we expect another 2 weeks to get done with them.....so...second/third week of Jan 15 we should be done.... we expect to begin the next Speed 3/3 world thereafter....so here you are...you know our gameplan....

If you feel you have the marbles....say so here and we will inform you before joining the next world .....so you have a level playing field....

Nothing wrong with the way you play this game, i never said that.As for Nichy i am sure at some point she had the option to join EN, am i right?She choose TS because she likes our style better.She never had a chance to play with a real alliance before, now she is in one and crushing her will not be so easy.
But like i said all this turned into circus now and i hate clowns to be honest.This is a game and we have options to choose which will make us all happy.
Good luck to you and EN in desired speed worlds.

DeletedUser36743

Actually no.... We never offered Nichy a place ....saw no reason to invite her... was a whiner right from the begining (see the ilyasos forum)

And I didnt mention you as being one of the moaners.... I think you have a grossly inflated ego (as do I...lol) but you dont whine about inanities....I will grant that

DeletedUser22517

Actually no.... We never offered Nichy a place ....saw no reason to invite her... was a whiner right from the begining (see the ilyasos forum)

And I didnt mention you as being one of the moaners.... I think you have a grossly inflated ego (as do I...lol) but you dont whine about inainities....I will grant that

I am glad you did not, i think is your loss.
As for moaners...every circus needs clowns and there is no shortage here for sure :)

DeletedUser36743

I am glad you did not, i think is your loss.
As for moaners...every circus needs clowns and there is no shortage here for sure :)

She's all yours....

I guess alliances too need their dwarves/comedians/moaners for comic relief....

DeletedUser22217

Nichy would never join alliance as EN. I join with friends to play with friends and I don't switch sides in one world, never.

IF I wanted I could be nice one back in Ilyasos. Also believe it or not, I had a contact in your alliance that could have said nothing bad about me, as he was my leader in previous world, I have passed his "traitor tests" and so on. Actually the guy is very good player and I was pretty disappointed to see him with EN. HE always liked challenge and played perfectly under pressure, so I couldn't believe he would play the mass alliance think you do, but he is too loyal and had played with you before.
Actually I can see he left, maybe he really got bored from your strategy, where you join with multiple alliances , make pacts, crash the few remaining enemies and then moan that you don't have challenge and try to give courage to anyone who dares to play against you.
So yes, I didn't play it nice and I never will.
I am nice to those that I respect.

As for you offer Prateek, of course I am free to join any world and do whatever I want. I don't need your permission to do that.
If TS joins such a world- I gladly will do to. This is leadership decision, not mine.
If some friends from ex Red Mist Myonia for example join, maybe I would do too.
After all I have a promise from EN to be sent to grepo heaven, can't really miss such a chance.

As for the moaning in Ilyasos as you call it- actually what we did there was to reveal your dirty strategy. I don't know who actually noticed first, but someone did. Then I looked at those familiar names from Myonia and yep, all those alliance were EN. It should't be kept secret anymore, people had to know how you guys win.

DeletedUser22940

Anyhow....Let me clarify

Are you joking? You must be joking....
Please tell me you are joking....

EN joined Ialysos with the following full alliances:
Eviction Notice
Jaguar Warriors
Musketeers
Weasel Warriors

Later, you created Patsy Empire because 4 just wasnt enough.

Dont even try to tell me otherwise - dont forget that I was, regrettably part of the EN roster with access to your internal forums. To my defense, I left when I realized the true tactics of EN. I refused to have my first crown handed to me like that.

You also had pacts with several alliances (just us, grim reapers, I am sire there was more.). No one else on the server had near the numbers you did. At the time, I think the max was one academy/sister. Your main competetors (Virus and LoD) didnt even have one.....

Zarun-

Strategos
Yeah and on Nysa it was:

Knights who say Ni
Sinners who say Ni
Dragons who say Ni
Clocks (not officially part of them but might as well have been)

Probably leaving something else out.

DeletedUser42857

One of the main reasons for your success so far in Zac (not thte only one granted) was that you were not at war with everyone from the start.

Where you actually in en65?

August - Rubber Ducks of Death/Head Hunters/Saints
September - Saints/Midgard/Foo Fighters/Dark Rebels/Death Plague/Phallanx Power II
October - 9/Phallanx Power....

They were warring from day one, and took out alliances one by one from the start working one alliance at a time.

A final note - Chad and Tom are both in my opinion great leaders, trying to patch together an alliance that spent most of a server scattered and fighting each other is a tough call, spies thrown into the mix doesn't help. Really hope I'm there to greet ye in the next world.

Absolute nonsense, spent half the server fighting and scattered? utter nonsense.

In december, Anarchy as it was then had total control of the three northern oceans 33-43-53, not scattered, not fighting, they had already had their enemies up there merge into them (leaving only FEE who really werent a threat). So those entire three northern ocean had been working together for a YEAR!!!!

They merged with Fight Club in what, February, who at the time had control of oceans 34-44-54, so again, 6 months ago they had 6 oceans utterly controlled, with players that had pretty much been together since the start, so its absolute tripe to suggest it was a patched together alliance.

Those guys, especially the northern former anarchy and the central fight club had been playing together for a year! They had virtually no enemies in 43-53 for a YEAR, that is more than enough time to get organised..

So who were the scattered players, the players who had been patched together, the spies?

They came about because FC decided to recruit all over the place and turn into an MRA in the closing months of the server, why were all those players in the south, the east recruited????? Leadership fail???? Because Tom and Chad didnt have enough faith in the guys they already had, they thought numbers would help them???? By recruiting numbers they screwed themselves.

BUt dont come out with nonsense about Fight Club being "patched together", like i say, Anarchy had total control of three oceans last November, they had been together over a year, Fight Club, had been together a year, the only patched together was the players they took in in the final months of the server in an attempt to win wonders.

And thats before we even look at leadership decisions like booting a player from a WW island allowing Syndicate to complete that wonder.

FC lost because they assumed they would win, Tom from the start was too cocky sending pm's to players accusing them of being kids spending mummies gold. In August and September theres posts from |FC members on these forums saying "im getting my crown in Zacy so want to play a world just for fun", too many players on FC, Tom included assumed they had won the world already.

And that is probably the biggest mistake you can make in Grepo.

People accuse Mungus, Billy and others of being arrogant, but they backed up that arrogance, the real arrogant ones were the ones who said they had won the server six months ago and didnt.