The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser42857

Yeah and on Nysa it was:

Knights who say Ni
Sinners who say Ni
Dragons who say Ni
Clocks (not officially part of them but might as well have been)

Probably leaving something else out.

And on Eubea it was

Hert
Rthe
Titanomachia
and one other whos name escapes me

(thats after they initially got rimmed)

DeletedUser25607

...As for the moaning in Ilyasos as you call it- actually what we did there was to reveal your dirty strategy. I don't know who actually noticed first, but someone did. Then I looked at those familiar names from Myonia and yep, all those alliance were EN. It should't be kept secret anymore, people had to know how you guys win.

Well, Myonia was cap-150 world and Ilyasos is cap-40, thus it is kinda natural that larger teams make 3-4 "sisters" with shared forums when play in worlds with small cap.

From other side, it could be more interesting if crowns would be given only to 1st winning alliance and not to all subsequent "7-wonders builders" too.

DeletedUser42857

Personally I think alliance invites should be blocked once wonders had started.

Well, Myonia was cap-150 world and Ilyasos is cap-40, thus it is kinda natural that larger teams make 3-4 "sisters" with shared forums when play in worlds with small cap.

From other side, it could be more interesting if crowns would be given only to 1st winning alliance and not to all subsequent "7-wonders builders" too.

but they dont, they take 80 players onto a server, split into 4 groups of 20, and recruit another 200

DeletedUser22217

Actually PrettyMaria that is exactly what totally abused Ilyasos - ally cap 40, and one allince split in 4+pacts.
Top 10 alliances were EN with a few exceptions. This is total abuse of the settings and shouldn't be kept hidden. Why are settings needed in this case at all?

As for the WW crowns- I totally agree.
I personally wouldn't agree to be the second who gets the crown, but this is me. Would better loose the world but keep my self-respect.
But the crown as number one prize looses it's meaning and value.
And I assume this helps EN a lot to gather more allys- they are all promised to get a crown and actually get it.

do you remember The Branch and League of Corinth?

Leolis, the Branch was made by TS player that left TS and formed The Brach for kicked and less active players. That is how it begun. So it had nothing to do with diplomacy with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Where you actually in en65?

August - Rubber Ducks of Death/Head Hunters/Saints
September - Saints/Midgard/Foo Fighters/Dark Rebels/Death Plague/Phallanx Power II
October - 9/Phallanx Power....

They were warring from day one, and took out alliances one by one from the start working one alliance at a time.

The bold text above is more correct about TS' victory in Zac. NAP with the stronger alliances, kill the weaker ,and so on. Nothing wrong with that, just not "war with the entire world". If TS could handle the entire world, they would never be NAP with FC at that crucial time when the coalition was set up and started going against them. The NAP between TS and FC broke the coalition and we ended up saving the *ss of Phalanx Power in Ocean 45 against TS/FC join force (ops on Paladin Knight, hiarm, ...), and start losing players.
We must thanks Chad here, if he and his original FC crew accepted to join TS, Zac wouldn't last until WW era. Don't tell me there is no such offer like that, to be honest.

Mungus, I have never wished for an invitation to TS like Rully, tonkafun, or some other names. You are good alliance with good players but simply not my style of playing.

Nichy85, oh, so TS actually had academies? I never thought about that, according to your leaders' claims. In addition, with League of Corinth rejected to join the coalition and finally ended up in TS, you almost didn't have to care about the south-east front. Don't tell me LoC is yet another academy of the TS, mate! Back to that time FC, Anarchy, The Branch, League of Corinth were all the top in average points tally. VVV, the only alliance was truly in war with TS was just #6 or #7 in average points, so we were not the rest of the world in any definition.

Sorry for going off topic. I will stop comment about Zacynthus here. Just want to clarify the real picture of the world I played with TS. I have no business with their challenge to EN here, just wish them to find the enemies that they want.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

Leolis, the Branch was made by TS player that left TS and formed The Brach for kicked and less active players. That is how it begun. So it had nothing to do with diplomacy with them.

Didnt the Branch initially come from FEE founders? Ausrit, B1gwhyte and Co, formed the branch and left the minions in charge of FEE, warred with Emeralds, merged into Syndicate (and then most left again later)

Ignore that, im getting branch confused with the horde :D

DeletedUser42857

The bold text above is more correct about TS' victory in Zac. NAP with the stronger alliances, kill the weaker ,and so on. Nothing wrong with that, just not "war with the entire world". If TS could handle the entire world, they would never be NAP with FC at that crucial time when the coalition was set up and started going against them. g.

Syndicate were in the core 54/55 with enemies on pretty much every side, it was unrealistic to expect them to fight wars on every front at all times.

Several co-alitions also tried and failed, Saints with Emeralds, .9. and others, failed, Midgard tried setting up co-alitions, failed.

By the time the NAP came with FC theyd already cleared about 4 alliances off the map.

DeletedUser22517

VVV, PP, DA, and 2 more can`t remember their names they changed names all the time, at the same time.That is our definition for one by one

DeletedUser23413

Still, not the entire world as you have always claimed :D.
FC and League of Corinth were the only alliances who can bring fire to Ocean 54/55 with their locations, so you NAP with 1 and merge the other and challenge people from 3 oceans away to come at you. :cool: At least you left the useless PP for us to save their damn in Ocean 45. So ok, it's not one by one, mathematically :p

To Dimspace:
Syndicate were in the core 54/55 with enemies on pretty much every side, it was unrealistic to expect them to fight wars on every front at all times.
No one expected them to do so. That is what they have always claimed and been proud of. It's just not true.

Ok, mates, stop here. We can continue talking about the history in Zacynthus forum. Let Mungus find his expected enemy in this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Even a player with a 2K city, no battle point in FEE can publicly declare war with the whole world in the public forum without any penalty. You made me laughing non-stop with that quote, Mungus!

DeletedUser48254

Where you actually in en65?.

Absolute nonsense, spent half the server fighting and scattered? utter nonsense.

They merged with Fight Club in what, February, who at the time had control of oceans 34-44-54, so again, 6 months ago they had 6 oceans utterly controlled, with players that had pretty much been together since the start, so its absolute tripe to suggest it was a patched together alliance.

Those guys, especially the northern former anarchy and the central fight club had been playing together for a year! They had virtually no enemies in 43-53 for a YEAR, that is more than enough time to get organised..

So who were the scattered players, the players who had been patched together, the spies?

They came about because FC decided to recruit all over the place and turn into an MRA in the closing months of the server, why were all those players in the south, the east recruited????? Leadership fail???? Because Tom and Chad didnt have enough faith in the guys they already had, they thought numbers would help them???? By recruiting numbers they screwed themselves.

BUt dont come out with nonsense about Fight Club being "patched together", like i say, Anarchy had total control of three oceans last November, they had been together over a year, Fight Club, had been together a year, the only patched together was the players they took in in the final months of the server in an attempt to win wonders.

And thats before we even look at leadership decisions like booting a player from a WW island allowing Syndicate to complete that wonder.

FC lost because they assumed they would win, Tom from the start was too cocky sending pm's to players accusing them of being kids spending mummies gold. In August and September theres posts from |FC members on these forums saying "im getting my crown in Zacy so want to play a world just for fun", too many players on FC, Tom included assumed they had won the world already.

And that is probably the biggest mistake you can make in Grepo.

People accuse Mungus, Billy and others of being arrogant, but they backed up that arrogance, the real arrogant ones were the ones who said they had won the server six months ago and didnt.

Yes I was and am still in en65, regettably I started too far away from your main oceans. I started with PP which spent it's entire time fighting TS and FC, then joined VVV again ended up fighting FC , then BoB fighting... yep FC as we had an NAP with TS then finally FC for the last push. The original Oceans controlled by FC never extended to 34 and 44 was being contested. The 'patched together' alliance I refer to is as you said the recruitment of players for the WW era stage. We ended up with wonders in 6 different oceans being controlled by what up to months before had been 4 different alliances, that is to me scattered and patchworked. As for our leaders arrogance, well it's a tactic employed by yours aswell, succeess may justify it in your case but failure in ours doesn't mean it wasn't worth using, using all available weapons is not something to be sorry for.

I do want to clear up a couple of things - I have already said congrats on TS' success in Zac, it was well played and I have acknowledged that. Secondly my points above and my original posts were not trying to take away from that success, I simply meant that a world started by alliances with the prearraged single mission of beating TS will be a different challenge. If the alliances I'd been part of in Zac had started that way I know personally I'd be positioned alot differently than I've ended up.
I hadn't meant to post here again as this thread is supposed to be a challenge and has gotten ridiculously off topic but I saw my name and thought I'd clarify with a reply.

DeletedUser42857

The 'patched together' alliance I refer to is as you said the recruitment of players for the WW era stage.

No, you said that Fight Club was a patched up alliance which it never was. The anarchy guys had fought together and controlled their three northern oceans for a year, the fight club guys had fought together for a year.

You are now backtracking and saying the "WW Fight Club" was a patched up alliance, but at the same time you say what great leaders Tom and Chad were.

So why did these great leaders go on a mass recruiting spree, taking a harmonious alliance that had fought together for a year and made it patched up and recruited spies?

Anarchy were a solid alliance, a year fighting together, with utmost trust in their members.
Fight Club " " ditto...

The patched up element came because leadership decided to go on an MRA blitz bringing in everyone and anyone to win wonders. If as you say, Fight Club ended up being a patched up alliance full of spies, then there are only two people to blame for that. You cant say the alliance was a patched up mess because they recruited loads of players for WW phase, and then say your leaders were brilliant when it was them that did it.

(And 34 was never really disputed, the west was cuddling, Fight Club had more Naps than a narcoleptic - and 54 was pretty much theres till they fell out with Hughes)

I simply meant that a world started by alliances with the prearraged single mission of beating TS will be a different challenge. If the alliances I'd been part of in Zac had started that way I know personally I'd be positioned alot differently than I've ended up.

It will never happen because there are very few alliances actually capable of checking their egos at the door and working together. Many alliances in Zacynth tried to get organised action against syndicate, but never actually did it. At one point there was a shared tab of about 8 alliances including Saints, .9., Death Plague, Midgard or whatever they were called, one of the western alliances (whos name escapes me), but in a moment of genius they also invited Syndicates allies to share that tab. :)

And most of the alliances were all talk anyway, Emeralds merged into us (AG) with the plan of fighting Syndi (we would have lost but didnt care), but Hughes talked us out of it, then we (AG/Emeralds) wanted to fight fight club when they were still 30 members but Tom talked people out of it. The same Tom who led FC by making sure when there were offensive ops going on he didnt send any troops.

The only people who actually had the guts to take a fight to anyone were syndi and the ORIGINAL fight club (which was a million times better than the final FC)

but none of this answers the EN question :D

DeletedUser22517

Even a player with a 2K city, no battle point in FEE can publicly declare war with the whole world in the public forum without any penalty. You made me laughing non-stop with that quote, Mungus!

I don`t see you laugh now?Can i ask why?

DeletedUser33530

Lol, Dimspace, you were not Syndicate nor FC (whichever version), so Beer doesn't need to clarify what you don't know here.
Zac is an interesting world with its politic and diplomacy, not its war and Syndicate have won it. Period! If anyone want to discuss about its history, please be welcomed here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54514-Zacynthus-history-review
For the good of humanity please don't let this never ending fight spread beyond this thread.

DeletedUser23413

Nah, it is Zacynthus's thread in Zacynthus's forum which I think better place to talk.
Mungus, you have problem reading? I didn't play down your victory because it would just make me and my alliance worse. I laughed at your evidence that TS were at war with the whole world since day 1: a forum post :D

DeletedUser38465

Are you joking? You must be joking....
Please tell me you are joking....

EN joined Ialysos with the following full alliances:
Eviction Notice
Jaguar Warriors
Musketeers
Weasel Warriors

Later, you created Patsy Empire because 4 just wasnt enough.

Dont even try to tell me otherwise - dont forget that I was, regrettably part of the EN roster with access to your internal forums. To my defense, I left when I realized the true tactics of EN. I refused to have my first crown handed to me like that.

You also had pacts with several alliances (just us, grim reapers, I am sire there was more.). No one else on the server had near the numbers you did. At the time, I think the max was one academy/sister. Your main competetors (Virus and LoD) didnt even have one.....

I know some people like to think they had it easy. I don't see what they are talking about. It must of been pretty hard to stay active in those alliances. Guess EN can add simming to their list of attributes.

DeletedUser22940

Ahhh, I forgot to add Titans to the Ialysos list - knew I forgot someone!

DeletedUser42857

Lol, Dimspace, you were not Syndicate nor FC (whichever version), so Beer doesn't need to clarify what you don't know here.
Zac is an interesting world with its politic and diplomacy, not its war and Syndicate have won it. Period! If anyone want to discuss about its history, please be welcomed here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54514-Zacynthus-history-review

No i wasnt, but that doesnt mean i dont know why Anarchy failed (I really dont think they deserve the FC tag really, FC were a great 40 man - and woman - alliance), what ended as FC was really just Anarchy under a different name.