The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Anyone going to play Sinope World?

Likewise curious to know where you're getting the info on the name? I'm definitely planning on rejoining when en81 opens, hopefully it'll be speed 1 and TS will be around in that. Enjoyed my time playing in en65 with them around.

DeletedUser

I saw it on Grepolis Support Team when you click worlds you can see it there :D

DeletedUser

The next world's name is set, so he isn't wrong.

The answe to if anyone will be joining the next world, the answer will be Yes in most occasions.

DeletedUser23413

I will join if it is revolt world. Will be fighting TS again if they are there.

DeletedUser23413

And don`t forget mexguy.I am gonna take the only player who is worth from your alliance and who stayed loyal to you even when your leaders failed, JetSerb.

Jet won't go anywhere. He was not only a loyal member but a leader. He will prove his leadership ability. You should find another guy to replace Mr Balrog.

DeletedUser22217

A leader of what?
LOL
You too know that he has nothing to learn and no chance to develop his full capacity with his current group of players. Wasted talent.

DeletedUser22517

Jet won't go anywhere. He was not only a loyal member but a leader. He will prove his leadership ability. You should find another guy to replace Mr Balrog.

We are all leaders in TS.Your alliance don`t deserve a player like Jet!And what makes you think that balrog is going to quit, who told you that?He is our beast!Btw what is gonna be the name of your alliance:Fight Club 2-a better improved version of that pink soap that can wash all the tears :D