Newspaper The Tegea Times

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-c6002638862270cbf3a3fac3b8dbd19dec77be98a9d553e024.png
Alright - that's all for the first issue. Everything is up.
or at least i'm too lazy to write any more....
As a disclaimer: The interviews were sent out before BP ending to give time for responses from leaders, and on top of that I got backed up and couldn't write for a little bit - so interviews may not be as up to date as you would like.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
acropolis-2026991_960_720.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-6194480f51b056221ac9f53b3c6c0c2540eb520499a43a2658.png
Lots of people were preparing for this world. Are you a pre-made/how did you get started?
Nah I just invited everyone near me. Pure luck that it looks like a premade

What's up with your alliance name?
Well we were trying to be (removed name so this post isn't removed) but the game caters to 12 year olds mostly I suppose. So now we're Moderated Unicorns due to conflict of interests with the mods

What is one alliance, other than your own, that you think we should look out for - either for a crash and burn or a huge triumph.
Keep an eye on Knights of the Orient they're cored up well and could pose a problem for O44 alliances or O45 alliances

The end of BP is just around the corner - any declarations of war? Or are you just going to bludgeon everybody?

Clearing our ocean for now.

Any words of warning for the viewers of the forum?

Don't make Phi mad guys. Just don't do it. No amount of spam, forum rants, or city losses can ever match the fiery rage of Phi's Fury. he has a point there.

What most excites you about en100?
That its supported by the mods and doesn't crash. I may or may not have stripped down in front of a full length mirror with my laptop next to me and just went to town over this fact.

Lots of people were preparing for this world. Are you a pre-made/how did you get started?
Yes we were a premade. Bacon and I have been playing together since Golgi, and after we left Pags hugging fest, we followed the yellow brick road here.

Im a munchkin from the land of Oz, and these are my mates :) We like Candy....

What is one alliance, other than your own, that you think we should look out for - either for a crash and burn or a huge triumph.
Crash and Burn - Honestly anyone who wants sleep.
Huge Triumph - Meh, Nobody stands out more than the others

The end of BP is just around the corner - any declarations of war? Or are you just going to bludgeon everybody?

Grepos got Talent offered peace but they did not except our terms and conditions (Give us candy and cities), so now we are going to take it from them. Also, they're taller than us. They will pay.

If anyone wants to rim Shaz Boodoo, hes in o45!

Honestly... Its pretty cool seeing how many lollipops there are to take! And the grow at INCREDIBLE speed you should see it.

Our alliance is partially pre-made. We recruited previous players from Rogue Bunnies in Olous and Rhodes, plus Heavenly Myrmidons in Messembria. The rest we recruited in game.

The Immortal Bunnies was chosen by our founder WondarWomyn. She was a leader and diplomat in Rogue Bunnies and this world is her final send off.

Grepo's Got Talent - lets face it the names catchy. They might be a wild card alliance.

No deceleration's as of yet but we will be clearing some islands to get into position. No outright declarations of war at this point - those in our way will be moved out. Mind should anyone try to mess with The Immortal Bunnies may find themselves on "the enemies list".

Yes - join the Bunnies alliance (The Immortal Bunnies and Rogue Bunnies) or be destroyed.

The world speed - its going to make gameplay very hectic and fast paced. I am looking forward to it.

We are a mixture of both to be honest. A group of us play on Rhodes and get on well together so started here, but we are adding people in our ocean that look to be strong and active.

Our name came about purely down to an alliance wide vote. We had a few choices and The Wolf Pack came out winner.

I don't know really. I know some names around from Rhodes.

From my experience on FR100 . I tend to say a lot of surprises happens and the difference between low golders and no golder is at the least possible on a x6 . Not talking about those who spends thousands here ( I.e unicorns alliances ) but they might fall quick enough since they overestimate themselves.

The first alliances to fall are in my opinion : SC-Style and its sisters + Alliance 55.

55 is our starting core and will be ours.
We are most likely going to declare war against anyone in 55.
A x6 isn't a good world for MRA.
Its a world for experienced players / hard-core players

No words of warning just a gentle nudge to let you know that The Wolf Pack along with its sister alliance The Wolves will make its Pack mark on this world :)
Also the forum is used for propaganda most of the time, take everything you read with a pinch of salt

The speed and pace, its shorter but a lot more intense and exciting then other worlds.

Yes we are a pre-made. We all met in Rhodes(en98) really, most of us are with 'ThePlague' and if not them then other top alliances. I was waiting for a new world to open up and get a fresh start as was our other founder, we decided lets do it and got these players you see onboard. granted we did a couple of recruitments in game.

We didnt have a name coming into things, despite constant contact in our Skype room. We made a temporary name then people chucked idea out there in the forum, this won the vote and we are not disappointed with it.

No Name Yet (now known as Quantum Suicide), I think these guys are a legit force in this world.

Well as you can see, we share an island with another big pre-made, don't be surprised to see things go off there.

Dont underestimate us

How could you not be most excited about the speed, its crazy!

We are not a planned pre made - it just happened - a lot of us have come over from Helike

Nothing - it's a little bit of a nod to 'To Be Confirmed'

Don't cross a road without looking both ways..

Dont underestimate us

It id the first three digit server !! Is that not exciting enough ?

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-6194480f51b056221ac9f53b3c6c0c2540eb520499a43a2658.png
I'm coming from french server and i came here to enjoy the x6 (was not free for the x6 french world). I wanted to meet new people and see the english gamestyle ;)

"Knights of the orient" : a lot of people coming from Orient in our alliance so...you know.

I think you shoud look at Camion Pouet Pouet ruled by Bibor, a french player know for his famous delete. First, he uses 10k gold/day, then he has 30 cities in 1 week, then he deletes without saying a word to his alliance. There is only one frog legs eater, Bibor !!

No war since i don't know anybody on this server. Will fight my island and try to get 2 cities at least tomorrow !

Don't try to take ocean 44, or you will be transformed in OMELETTE DU FROMAGE.

x6 speed

EXTRA, EXTRA: READ ALL ABOUT IT
Did you try out the CLASSIC world? If so, what was your impression?
"Yeah I tried classic. It would have been good if Inno put some effort into it."
"CLASSIC world? You mean wannabe old school grepo. What a joke."
"I did, as a player that has been playing since en01 and en03 I had huge expectations, but it was not what I remembered. "
"bug buggg bug buggy... glitch"
"I don't think I would still be playing grepo if I started with classic"

What is 2+2?
"2+2 = My maturity level"
"This is a short joke?"
"Double trouble ;)"
"22"
"2+2 = 21 of course"
"is it a mathematical equation?"

DeletedUser35722

nice work , glad someone took it upon themselves to do a newspaper.

Bit outdated for "The Lollipop Guild" though, don't know when you did interview!, but overall good work :)

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-a0c26bde89f5c9cc9a27aaf24fab73eff3c80e0a52a610c097.png
1. Moderated Unicorns (+ Moderated Unicorns.)
ABP- 1 DBP- 1 TOTAL BP - 1
I'll keep it short and sweet with these guys. They've got a tight and solid core in ocean 54, and have done a pretty awesome job of securing some islands so far. I expect good things from them. I don't think they'll have any issue with taking ocean 54. If we do see them fall out early, I imagine it would be because of internal-issues, and not because another alliance pushes them out.
Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.26.29 PM.png
2. Knights of the Orient
ABP- 2 DBP- 3 TOTAL BP - 3
Off the bat these guys look like a major contender for taking over ocean 44. They do have some stragglers out in ocean 55, but if they all group up in south 44 and head north I think they'll be able to breeze by for the first few weeks, or at least until they get far enough up north to run into the lollipop guild and grepo's got talent. Despite that, I think they're still my favorites for ocean 44.

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.29.39 PM.png
3. DEMONIC PRESENCE (+ DEMONIC EXTINCTION)
ABP- 5 DBP- 7 TOTAL BP - 5
DP and DE pretty much have all of ocean 45 in lock down as far as location goes - and it doesn't look like there is anyone in the area big enough to battle for their title (at least right now.) I imagine they're going to swim for quite some time, or at least until another major player gains interest in the ocean. Despite this, their BP rankings are a bit lack luster in comparison to some of the other top 5's. It's possible this is partially because there aren't any huge threats in the area. There are certainly a good number of recognizable names among the lot of them.

demonic.png

4. The Brotherhood

ABP- 4 DBP- 2 TOTAL BP - 2
These players definitely look promising, but their location is kind of the opposite. They're kind of all over the place - and surrounding everything. They do have a nice amount of players in 55, and another solid group in the 45. Despite all of this, I don't think they can last very long if their alliance literally has a hole in the middle of it. I'll be interested to see what they do to work around it.
brotherhood.png

5. Grepo's Got Talent

ABP- 9 DBP- 9 TOTAL BP - 7
Grepo's got talent, these guys... maybe not so much. At least in terms of BP - it's the lowest in the top 5. Despite that, they do have one of the more tight-nit cores within the top 12, with the exception of small straggler islands. The first 24 hours aren't the best for ranking BP, I'll definitely be interested to see what these guys do when the battles really begin.

Note: the map just updated and this is may no longer be the case

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.41.25 PM.png

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-aa614bcba25175dcdbce0fcfad769ba76c3403a722a5969bde.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.54.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.54.34 PM.png
Disclaimer: World map results may vary from current map appearance, due to slow updating.

OCEAN 44:
Top three alliances:

Knights of the Orient (purple)
Grepo's Got Talent (green)
The Lollipop Guild (pink)
Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 3.59.30 PM.png
Between the three alliance positions it really looks like Knights and Lollipop are in the best position in this ocean. I'm still favoring Knights to take over, but it's early in the world, and both alliances are looking pretty impressive. 44 and 55 are definitely my two favorite oceans for watching wars.
OCEAN 45:
Top three alliances:
DEMONIC PRESENCE (purple)
Inglorious HaVoC (green)
DEMONIC EXTINCTION (also purple)

Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 4.03.11 PM.png
Just based on positioning and mass, DEMONIC looks to be the clear winner of this ocean. HaVoC also looks to be too spread out to try and escape them, or try and retreat to a new location. I don't see them able to defend each other with the islands spread out between the mass of DEMON the way it is.

OCEAN 54:
Top three alliances:
Moderated Unicorns (purple)
Cereal Killers (green)

Moderated Unicorns. (also purple)
Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 4.04.20 PM.png
Cereal Killers looks to be grouped up tightly enough to give Moderated Unicorns a battle, but I don't think they'll be able to keep on for long. However, I do think they will put up quite the fight.

OCEAN 55:
Top three alliances:
Bedtime Squad (purple)
The Wolf Pack (green)
Alliance 55 (pink)
Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 4.07.23 PM.png
This ocean is definitely my favorite to watch for wars right now. I'm not familiar with most of the players in Alliance 55, but I do see some very recognizable names in Bedtime Squad, and Wolf Pack looks to have a good size and location.

DeletedUser44867

picturetopeople.org-e5b5caf52bf422a155ef870f8ba07f9cbfbbbc9ea0765d3d04.png

AWARDS THIS WEEK:
ONE HAPPINESS SPELL

CHALLENGE 1:
Post a joke. Funniest joke wins.

CHALLENGE 2: What 4 letter word can be written forward, backward, or upside down - and can still be read from left to right? First correct answer wins.

DeletedUser55045

1)

What do you get when you cross-breed a shark and a cow?

I have no idea but I wouldn’t try milking it.

2)

Noon

DeletedUser55045

You're not even in the top 15 yet, what'd you expect :s
Mostly in the dutch servers the top alliance aren't in the begin in the top 20.

I hope that there will join more people in the server in Dutch there are more people in this speed (Speed 6 and only 2K people atm here).

DeletedUser54489

Mostly in the dutch servers the top alliance aren't in the begin in the top 20.

I hope that there will join more people in the server in Dutch there are more people in this speed (Speed 6 and only 2K people atm here).
Nou ik ben Nederlands.

DeletedUser41523