The Templar Guard vs GTDC

DeletedUser

Hello all.
Ok im a small player in O5 it seems.
Since i started i was dominating at my island and i got inv by many allaince one of them seven cuervos or somethnig like that (i kinda regret i didnt join them when i was in peace,but then i got into war and didnt wana bring no1 in)

Other allinace was The Templa (fail) guard,since they got many players and i was solo they tought i was easy pray.Well they are kinda failing for 2 weeks now.

Ok so all the noobs playing in the fail guard near me (and some over 5k points while im stuck at 2700 due to constant war and bolts) failed,and now need around 1 week to rebuild forces thus giving me time to tech up..
Seeing this they cryed for help from allaince leader who is only 80h away,so he attacked me.
OK im writing this for 2 reasons:
1.Player named Ben Emery is attacking me from 2 cities Namepolis and Necropolis leaving them somewhat defensles.so if any1 is in war with them (if war existis in this game where every1 is ally with some1,,kinda sad) scout and attack if you wish.
2.Ben man ...rly 80 h..for 2 weeks i have def my self and trust me by the time you come ill build up so many birems it will be sick and plus Desire you will have a fight on your hands..it has passed 10 min so no more retreat for you.

gl hf